Sign in to follow this  
csxts

Question about the HBB from Times-shop.net

csxts

Hello everyone, I was wondering if the Hublot experts could give me some advice.

I intend to order one of the noobmariners from times-shop and since shipping is essentially a flat rate, I wanted to pick up an HBB as well.

I was wondering if you guys could give me some input about this watch: http://www.times-shop.net/product.php?id_product=2975

regarding how accurate the rep is and if anyone here has one, how has the 7750 movement been?

I know i will get the movements cleaned before use but I hope secs@9 isnt as big a problem as 6 or 12.

Thanks.

greg_r

secs@9 is the default configuration for the A7750, so is much more reliable.

Member X

Make sure that site is the correct address - I know they have changed site recently but I'm not sure what the domain names are now. I didn't think they had a hyphen in the name?

There are a lot of copy sites of good dealers, be careful!

Your best bet might be to email on the email address stated in his section on here :D

csxts

^ :D I hear ya X, I've only been here for a week or so and I've already been taken to so many copy sites because of my typos.

I've emailed them, but since its a weekend, theyll probably take some time to reply.

Thanks for the input greg, so I guess now I can feel safer picking up any of the HBBs, I'm just hoping this HBB lite in SS/RU isnt a fantasy model or a particularly inaccurate rep :P

tate

Good Dealer

Dr Yan

Nice necro bumping Tate.

Hublot

unless you want the lady version which has running seconds at 3 =)