tozeburro1

Where is Toro????//

tozeburro1

I've ordered a quartzt submariner from toro, received the watch and everything is perfect! Thanks for that,,,, but,,,, I found these threads

Looks like you can overflock the movement that ists like the genuine ticks. I mailed toro already two or three times but he doesnt reply cause I wanna overflock it and not lose the warranty. Did anyone hear from him lately?

Herbalife

I don't understand why he isn't answering, I just was talking to him about the new clone movement in the noob Daytona.  Noob isn't going to do a 904 version btw, that's a lie being spread by trolls who work for Josh and Andrew.  They don't want you to buy this version but to wait for a version that is never coming.   The ARF factory is behind this I suspect.

Anyway, if Toro isn't answering you have probably angered him.  You can overflock, it works, but he isn't going to explain it, you need to do your own research.

Bob

Wriggles

The most unoriginal sock puppetry ever....

Pob

It works! I managed to overflock my penis and it works faster and better than ever

torobravo

Easy gentlemen :armadillo:

kennycoder

I think first  you need to invest in some tools like a multimeter, a oscilloscope and maybe a signal generator. First of all the ticking on the quartz watch is directly related to the frequency that the quartz clock runs, so if you want it to run faster, either you change the crystal for the one with double or triple the frequency.  That is rather retarded thing to do, so ideally you just get another chip that will provide more  ticks per oscillation cycle. This is also retarded. The way I would do it is just building a full bridge rectifier, connect two in series and apply triple the voltage just for the lulz. That should work.

Also, Toro is replying, just not to retards.

Jibuti
8 minutes ago, Pob said:

It works! I managed to overflock my penis and it works faster and better than ever

you lucky b'stard!

trksh-bzr
3 hours ago, kennycoder said:

I think first  you need to invest in some tools like a multimeter, a oscilloscope and maybe a signal generator. First of all the ticking on the quartz watch is directly related to the frequency that the quartz clock runs, so if you want it to run faster, either you change the crystal for the one with double or triple the frequency.  That is rather retarded thing to do, so ideally you just get another chip that will provide more  ticks per oscillation cycle. This is also retarded. The way I would do it is just building a full bridge rectifier, connect two in series and apply triple the voltage just for the lulz. That should work.

Also, Toro is replying, just not to retards.

What is a retards? 

black263

I is retard.  I retard from my work, and is now a penshunner.

elp

Let Pickle take care of it, it's part of his Mod probation activities.

deju
4 hours ago, torobravo said:

Easy gentlemen :armadillo:

Do you know where Toro is? :rofl: