Sign in to follow this  
surge5

New to the website

surge5

Hello All,

I am new to this site and very excited that I found it before purchasing from the bottom feeders that are trying to sell fakes. I am looking for a couple of good recommendations from the group. I am looking for two nice watches, a brown and a black. I personally do not like Rolex (sorry for those who do). I currently have two citizens and a movado (not fake).

I am looking for something elegant but still stands out. I work in an office so I do not want a lot of "bling." I have small wrists so would prefer something that looks good for a person with smaller wrists. I have been looking online and am partial to patek phillipe or maybe a frank mueller. However, I am open to recommendations from anyone on this forum.

Thank you in advance for all your help!!

Sergey

myaz

Welcome aboard.

You are doing the right thing by looking. I would not rush. Instead, take time to look around. There are many many pictures on the Trusted Dealer sites. Your personal taste will be different from the next person so it's hard to recommend until you know a lot more. :lol:

Balad1

Welcome Sergey, it is good to have you join us.

If you were to post photos of the type of watche styles you like it would probably help with the replies you will receive.

surge5

Good Idea.

Below are a couple of watches that i have been looking at. These are just a couple that i have seen so far. definitely up for suggestions. Also I want something that has very good replicas. Thanks again

5146P.jpg

5146r-001.jpg

franck-muller.jpg

Edited by surge5

Del

Hello and welcome. :clap:

Sorry, I'm not up to speed on Patek reps but I'm sure someone will comment soon. :clap:

Matlow

Hi and Welcome. What about Cartier they do watches similar to the bottom one on your post :clap:

pfcdre

hi surge welcome check the trusted sellers lists and websites there is lots of info here i am positive you will find what your looking for.enjoy,goodluck,cheers

Member X

Take your time to read and get familiar with what's out there - there is no rush :lol:

What sort of budget do you have? This will dictate what sort of reps you will be able to afford!

dingle

take a look at the link in my signature and welcome to the nuthouse :lol:

seclark007

There are many good dealers here with pretty much anything you want. I suggest you start looking at the "feedback" pages for any of the dealers...they are full of pictures of what others have purchased, along with reviews of the products. This way you are getting "real" feedback on what other's are wearing.

surge5

I am looking for a watch with a budget of around $200 USD. I have never bought a replica, how good of a replica can you get for that price?

dingle
I am looking for a watch with a budget of around $200 USD. I have never bought a replica, how good of a replica can you get for that price?

A patek with lemania (seagull st -19) will cost you around $250.......

hard to beat IMO....

here is one...

patek lemania

greg_r

They vary, but there's some very good stuff around for less than $200. Most of what follows was around $150, a couple were even less:

dssd_1_170710.jpg

pam308_f_1.jpg

ploprof_mesh2_110311.jpg

un-200410.jpg

AP-RG-1.jpg

rolex_dd2_b_290610.jpg

Take your time and have a look through the dealer offerings. See what takes your fancy and ask questions if you're unsure.

Nisv

Hi Sergey, welcome :thepianohasbeendrinking:

Mink
small wrist and a black brown watch you want. then i have the perfect watch for

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...showtopic=13775

it has a black dial and a brown leather strap and is a real tiny watch ;-)

have a good time here

I think it is a bit out of his price range... But man I have exactly what you want!

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...&hl=lemania

dingle

have a good time here

I think it is a bit out of his price range... But man I have exactly what you want!

great find Mink......they are probably all sold, but a PM to PWC is worth a shot. He is out of town at present though.

pollux1

have a good time here

Some fantastic choices Robert has Mink, thanks for the link :D

Mink

Thanks Dingleberry. Robert is out until the 9th of May if I'm not mistaken. I think you have somewhat the same taste as I got, so when I saw your request I knew immediately where to look. Hope they are still there, but often he states if watches are sold out or not.

Good luck with your quest for your first rep en enjoy the forum.

mike666

Welcome to the forum! :D

As some people said - take your time and hopefully, as most of the people here do, try to enjoy this hobby. I like the watches you are looking at, however, the FM might be slightly big for your wrist. Anyways, i cannot say I have a big wrist but still I ordered a FM Casablanca Chrono last Friday (USD 328). So, slightly big, over your budget, but perhaps you can still pull it off.

33799.jpg

33800.jpg

link: 2nd order from RM

I will post a review once I receive it if you're interested. For now I don't know how accurate of an rep it is. It seems to be quite an accurate rep (the dial etc) compared to this PVD gen http://www.franckmullerusa.com/caiframe/0/147. However, the gens with the SS case that i found on the web seem to have slightly different dials: either (1) they have 1 additional circle on the dial (as in your photo) or (2) they come with fatter dial numbers.

Anyways, good luck and have fun!!!

Edited by mike666

Legger

Welcome. You'll love this place. Very addictive but very worthwhile.

surge5

great recommendations. thanks again. keep them coming. I have a feeling that I am going to be very addicted to this site