Sign in to follow this  
Mink

Noob Alert!

Mink

Hi watchperts!

Well a short introduction here before the moderators get me and I'm off to the Gulag. :kinkythegayviking:

I'm Mink, 22 years and a medical student and I'm from The Netherlands.

At this moment I have read almost this whole forum in the last month and I have to say: I'm addicted!!

Just now I ordered my first watch...and my second...and my third...ok I have to admit I ordered nine :o

But once you've started you just can not choose from all these beautiful watches!! For now I ordered the following so I hope these were good choices (btw I haven't got the exact type names):

- Chronoswiss Skeleton Dial 39mm

- Blancpain Dual Time Tourbillion 42mm

- Piaget 38mm

- Breguet 38mm

- Vacheron Constatin Chrono Style Perpetual Calendar 38mm

- Franck Muller Conquistador Turbillion Dial Perpetual Calendar 42mm

- Breitling Bentley Big Date 48mm

- Graham Fighter Oversized 45mm

- U-Boat 50mm

Let's make it a quiz: from whom have I ordered these great watches? The first to answer gets my virgin PM!

Cheers,

Mink

Edit: models added where possible.

Edited by Mink

pollux1

You've made some very tasteful choices there mate, oh hi and welcome to the greatest forum in the world!

dingle

NINE! :o

How did you get them shipped?

welcome to the nuthouse :kinkythegayviking:

amuthon

Goedenavond Mink,

nice to have you here.

Save the rest of your funds and buy some dubbelvla.... :kinkythegayviking:

greetz

Nisv

Hi Mink, welcome :kinkythegayviking:

Man, the bugs have really bitten you bad :o

Del

Hello and welcome, fellow rep addict :kinkythegayviking:

Mink
NINE! :o

welcome to the nuthouse :kinkythegayviking:

I don't know yet, I really just ordered them. I asked the seller to give my some advice concerning the shipment, because obviously I won't want them all to be shipped together. What would be the advice of the veterans here?

dingle
NINE! ;)

welcome to the nuthouse :o

I don't know yet, I really just ordered them. I asked the seller to give my some advice concerning the shipment, because obviously I won't want them all to be shipped together. What would be the advice of the veterans here?

damn...dunno about nine....

......maybe split them up and send 3, 3, and 3 all to three different address' if possible.....really dunno :kinkythegayviking:

pfcdre

HI Mink welcome to a great forum and congratulations on a nice choice of watches dont forget to post some pics when they arrive cheers

Luthier

Mink, I doubt we need your virgin ass, we have Kinky for that, and models, not sizes of watches would be helpful.

:kinkythegayviking:

Anyway, welcome to the Forum!

Member X

+1

Split them up, get them sent to different addresses if possible, and get them sent over the course of a couple of weeks, ideally.

Check the re-ship policy of the dealer - I very much doubt any dealer would re-ship 9 watches if they were siezed in one parcel!!

They might cover 2 or 3 - it's best to check.

It will cost more in postage, but better to spend €60-80 more on separate parcels than lose the entire cost of the shipment!

Mink
+1

Split them up, get them sent to different addresses if possible, and get them sent over the course of a couple of weeks, ideally.

Check the re-ship policy of the dealer - I very much doubt any dealer would re-ship 9 watches if they were siezed in one parcel!!

They might cover 2 or 3 - it's best to check.

It will cost more in postage, but better to spend €60-80 more on separate parcels than lose the entire cost of the shipment!

Off course I wouldn't sent a parcel of nine watches through Europe. I was thinking of 3x3 too. The different adresses idea is a good one, I will change two of the adresses.

About the models. As I said I don't have the models because they were sold in lots of three. I know it's strange as they are mostly listed by there model name. I should asked the dealer, but as he is one of the most popular and trusted dealers on RWG, I'd just go with the pics he provided in the listing.

I can post the links to the pages if you want to, but that would ruin the quiz question.

And I will certainly post some pics once I got them, but that will take a while. Heck, I will make a wrist photo off all nine at once!

Mink
Mink, I doubt we need your virgin ass, we have Kinky for that, and models, not sizes of watches would be helpful.

:kinkythegayviking:

Lol! Sorry for the spam, but whatever, it's my topic after all. Anyway, with virgin PM I meant my first PM... And who is Kinky?

dingle

:o

Lol! Sorry for the spam, but whatever, it's my topic after all. Anyway, with virgin PM I meant my first PM... And who is Kinky?

kinky is KincaidK. he is another moderator here. we call him the gay pink viking :kinkythegayviking:

Fiddo

Hello! :D

Welcome!

I think you bought your watches from one of the Trusted Dealers. ;)

Luthier
Hello! :lol:

Welcome!

I think you bought your watches from one of the Trusted Dealers. :)

TS particularly.

Mink
Hello! :lol:

Welcome!

I think you bought your watches from one of the Trusted Dealers. :mellow:

TS particularly.

If you mean TimeShop then you are.....

WRONG!

Ps. My first PM is given to someone who asked me something, so no price anymore :)

KeNnY

yaaa !!!! Nice watches mate !!!! Good taste !!! :decapcheer: WELCOME