Sign in to follow this  
nickee_2dS

A good dealer for a Tag

nickee_2dS

I'm searching for a TAG Carrera 1887 or a Grand Carrera rep with the chrono buttons that works....this is the starting point.

I'm surfing from watcheden, to asiakrono, from timeshop, to replicamake88, from puretimewatch to others...but I don't know which one have the best quality. Each site have his rep of the Tag.

I want to spend max 120$ + shipping cost with ems (or dhl, fedex, tnt but not with airmail) to Italy.

Someone can help me?

seclark007

There's a saying around here that you pick your dealer, then you pick your watch. I have worked with Lay at RM88, and have never had a bad piece. I recommend that you review the feedback section from each of the dealers you have listed and try to get a flavour for which one of them you may want to deal with....after all, if you can get the same piece from each of them, you want the best dealer experience you can get, right?

my thoughts anyway....

good luck

dingle
I'm searching for a TAG Carrera 1887 or a Grand Carrera rep with the chrono buttons that works....this is the starting point.

I'm surfing from watcheden, to asiakrono, from timeshop, to replicamake88, from puretimewatch to others...but I don't know which one have the best quality. Each site have his rep of the Tag.

I want to spend max 120$ + shipping cost with ems (or dhl, fedex, tnt but not with airmail) to Italy.

Someone can help me?

I do not think this is possible in that price range......the carrera or grand carrera is going to be $300+ with an a7750 that will allow the chronos to work......

nickee_2dS
There's a saying around here that you pick your dealer, then you pick your watch. I have worked with Lay at RM88, and have never had a bad piece. I recommend that you review the feedback section from each of the dealers you have listed and try to get a flavour for which one of them you may want to deal with....after all, if you can get the same piece from each of them, you want the best dealer experience you can get, right?

my thoughts anyway....

good luck

I've seen on Rm88 a 108$ Grand Carrera with Japanese OS 20 Working Chronograph Quartz Movement and it seems that the chrono is functional

I do not think this is possible in that price range......the carrera or grand carrera is going to be $300+ with an a7750 that will allow the chronos to work......

It's a little bit out of budget because I'm against in spending "too much" for a rep :kinkythegayviking:

dingle

my thoughts anyway....

good luck

I've seen on Rm88 a 108$ Grand Carrera with Japanese OS 20 Working Chronograph Quartz Movement and it seems that the chrono is functional

It's a little bit out of budget because I'm against in spending "too much" for a rep :o

quartz is a movement? ;)

:kinkythegayviking:

nickee_2dS

my thoughts anyway....

good luck

It's a little bit out of budget because I'm against in spending "too much" for a rep ;)

quartz is a movement? :thud:

:D

:(

pollux1

Nickee ask if the quartz mvt watch is the same case as the a7750, if so then go for it.

Luthier

Quartz???

:D

nickee_2dS
Nickee ask if the quartz mvt watch is the same case as the a7750, if so then go for it.

thanks, I'll ask for it