Sign in to follow this  
avist

New purchase with watcheden

avist

Just made my first order two days ago with watcheden, its a Breitling Chronomat B01 Chronograph Asia Valjoux 7750 Movement Two Tone Case with Black Dial, over 300$ item, waiting to get it, some posts here are not so encouraging regarding watcheden QC.

i will post the details when it will arrive.

w204

Welcome to RWG!

Overpaying is just part of the newbie learning experience in this hobby. As Luthier has said, $300 is awfully high for that particular model.

Read the stickies and faq's. They are there for a reason. If you want good reps, then look at our reviews/trusted seller posts.

Newbies tend to think a place that has more selection is better, hence why you probably went with WE. This is not the case.

Quantity does not mean quality.

pfcdre
Just made my first order two days ago with watcheden, its a Breitling Chronomat B01 Chronograph Asia Valjoux 7750 Movement Two Tone Case with Black Dial, over 300$ item, waiting to get it, some posts here are not so encouraging regarding watcheden QC.

hi avist i hope your happy with your watch but this forum has trusted dealers for a reason and thats to avoid the ever growing list of the scam sites and take "the risk"factor out of the purchase i dont have any experiance with watcheden but i genuinely hope your pleased with your purchase and dont have problems

Aren

I wish you all the best avist and hope you are very fortunate. :lol:

You have been here for a while, so I hope your purchase works out for you.

I hope congratulations will be in order. Let us know.

:)

Luthier

Thank you, Mother Teresa.

:mellow:

Aren

:mellow:

Gobblessum Luthier...and you too.

I've been called many things. Mother Teresa isn't usually among them.

:unsure:

histog

I readily admit to being very new and un-knowledgeable about this rep stuff, but thats why I was so glad to find this place

it saves you the heartache of being disappointed if you happen to buy from one of the many rip off sites

Seeing a member since Jan, make 1st purchase after being able to read everything in the forum for 3mth and still folk buy from non trusted dealers then :bollocks: it going to be ok

Dont get me wrong I have read watchden can be ok and do hope it goes ok, But cant help wondering why????

KeNnY
I wish you all the best avist and hope you are very fortunate. :bollocks:

:P

:P

lol luthier :rolleyes:

WELCOME avist ! :P When I have heard about watcheden photoshopping pictures, well I told my self NONO !!!

avist

after searching for this particular model (Breitling Chronomat B01 Chronograph Asia Valjoux 7750 Movement Two Tone Case with Black roman Dial,)for more than 5 months, and i placed orders at asiakrono and timeshop they replied to me that this model is out of stock, the only guys who had it were WE and they are trusted some where else, i took my chances in order to own my specific model from above.

wish me luck

i will update everyone on it.

by the way i am here since 2007 not 2011, the RWG system just was not willing to let me in with my old password so i made new one.

avist
I readily admit to being very new and un-knowledgeable about this rep stuff, but thats why I was so glad to find this place

it saves you the heartache of being disappointed if you happen to buy from one of the many rip off sites

Seeing a member since Jan, make 1st purchase after being able to read everything in the forum for 3mth and still folk buy from non trusted dealers then :wub: it going to be ok

Dont get me wrong I have read watchden can be ok and do hope it goes ok, But cant help wondering why????

this a patronising aproach, i am a member since 2007 in RWG but the system just throw my old subscription to the toillete, WE are the only one who got this particular model see my post below.

don't try to send me other dealers adresses cause i been there and trust me they are not able to suplly this specific model.

i am also memeber in RG and RWI (in these sites i am originally from 2007) they trust WE with some little comments on the service and respond time, i took my chances for that.

greg_r

Avist. This board did not 'throw your subscription into the toilet' :wub:

If you joined in 2007, you joined the old board. When that went down in 2008 we had to start from scratch again as the database couldn't be recovered from the previous admin. If you have a look around, you'll find a couple of threads that explain what happened - this board has only been around since November 2008 and we only recovered the original URL about a year ago (prior to that we were at replica-watch-guide.net). You've only signed up here once, honest. Glad you found us again, though :D

With regard to WatchEden, I'll admit I'd be a little nervous about anything that they claim they can supply where others can't - simply because they don't normally hold stock. Most watches are dropshipped and they have a nasty tendency to ship watches that are not the same as the photos on their site if the original isn't available. Hopefully that isn't going to be the case here...

Hopefully everything will work out for you. Let us know how you get on! :)

dingle

welcome back to the nuthouse :lol:

histog

Seeing a member since Jan, make 1st purchase after being able to read everything in the forum for 3mth and still folk buy from non trusted dealers then :Praying: it going to be ok

this a patronising aproach, i am a member since 2007 in RWG but the system just throw my old subscription to the toillete, WE are the only one who got this particular model see my post below.

don't try to send me other dealers adresses cause i been there and trust me they are not able to suplly this specific model.

i am also memeber in RG and RWI (in these sites i am originally from 2007) they trust WE with some little comments on the service and respond time, i took my chances for that.

Patronising? no :) Sorry just surprised people join the forum only think about buying from dealers not listed as trusted, wasnt aiming to upset anyone, was just surprised people do it.

Being new to this myself I did think about ordering from Silix months ago but decided against it as at the time he wasnt trusted dealer on this site .

Again sorry if came across as having a go but really didnt mean to :)

avist

Seeing a member since Jan, make 1st purchase after being able to read everything in the forum for 3mth and still folk buy from non trusted dealers then :) it going to be ok

Patronising? no :) Sorry just surprised people join the forum only think about buying from dealers not listed as trusted, wasnt aiming to upset anyone, was just surprised people do it.

Being new to this myself I did think about ordering from Silix months ago but decided against it as at the time he wasnt trusted dealer on this site .

Again sorry if came across as having a go but really didnt mean to :D

you did not upset me, and in fact i am happy you and the other people here are sending me their thoughts and advices, i am a member on the RG also and my post got only two replies that were from the administrator, so this is better here.

avist
Avist. This board did not 'throw your subscription into the toilet' :)

If you joined in 2007, you joined the old board. When that went down in 2008 we had to start from scratch again as the database couldn't be recovered from the previous admin. If you have a look around, you'll find a couple of threads that explain what happened - this board has only been around since November 2008 and we only recovered the original URL about a year ago (prior to that we were at replica-watch-guide.net). You've only signed up here once, honest. Glad you found us again, though :D

With regard to WatchEden, I'll admit I'd be a little nervous about anything that they claim they can supply where others can't - simply because they don't normally hold stock. Most watches are dropshipped and they have a nasty tendency to ship watches that are not the same as the photos on their site if the original isn't available. Hopefully that isn't going to be the case here...

Hopefully everything will work out for you. Let us know how you get on! :)

i am amember and honestly i am not 'living' inside the forum but i am checking around every month or two, it sounds that you are much more involved here than me, i am also member in the RG and RWI forums and i geuss i shifted myself to the other sites on those days, but i am here again.

as for WE, this is an experiment, expensive one but still, if they won't meet the expactations, every one here and on the other sites will know it in details.

thank you

Del

Hello and welcome :).

Hope your watch is a good one.

jameo210369

Avist, I hope you get what you have ordered, she is a stunning rep and looks great on the wrist. Welcome back.

avist

Just recieved the tracking number they say it will take 10 to 16 working days, i am waiting.

turnipz

Give us some wristies when you get it, especially from farther away if you can, its one im considering as well. :D

avist

I just recieved the piece its an eye candy,

Watcheden preformed perfectly, the watch is exactly the same as the picture, it arrived after 11 working days (watcheden said 14).

i made several pictures but i don't know how to put it into this post (please help me with that.).

dingle
I just recieved the piece its an eye candy,

Watcheden preformed perfectly, the watch is exactly the same as the picture, it arrived after 11 working days (watcheden said 14).

i made several pictures but i don't know how to put it into this post (please help me with that.).

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=4390

avist

Here are some wristies, its an eye candy, and as i promised to Emily to recommand that warcheden done it as smooth as possible, thank you

DSCN0111.jpg

DSCN0103.jpg

DSCN010.jpg