anthonygold

Cartier Ballon Bleu

anthonygold

Hi 

My wife tried on the cartier ballon bleu 33mm with diamond bezel in a Cartier Store to get a feel for what it would look like on the wrist

When checking quite a few of the TD's websites I see all the ones with diamond bezel they have 2 rows of diamonds and not one row like the gen, just wondering why they would do this, I haven't seen any gen with 2 rows on the bezel.

I know they have a quartz model with one row but I did want to get the automatic variant

If anyone has seen one like I want I would appreciate if they could let me know, alternatively if someone has one laying around they want to get rid of let me know

Thanks

FunnyStarSystem

Send a photo or link of exactly what you're looking for to one of the smaller dealers in an email and ask them if they can get it (be clear about the diamond issue). Give them a week or two to look around if they're not sure immediately.

Good luck!

deju

It's a rep. if you are worried about it not looking 1:1 can I just point out that women can spot fake diamonds a mile off anyways.

Secondly people with Gen's get custom diamond bezels all the time, this seems like such an overthink.    

Glaude
2 hours ago, deju said:

It's a rep. if you are worried about it not looking 1:1 can I just point out that women can spot fake diamonds a mile off anyways.

Secondly people with Gen's get custom diamond bezels all the time, this seems like such an overthink.    

⬆ This ⬆

And also everybody can spot fake diamonds a mile away, at least fake diamonds used in reps