dory

Shipping To Bulgaria

dory

Hi Guys,

I am planning to order 2 watches for an event in 2-3 weeks.
I've found 2 good dealers to work with, both have shipping through different location in Europe.

Both dealers are trusted dealers.
1) One dealer (tell me it's ok to send via DHL direct as I will for sure recieve my watch in time and he says Bulgaria is safe and no problems with DHL (I had another dealer tell me the same).

2) The other one says Bulgaria isn't safe to send DHL and should be sent via another route. (I Had another dealer tell me that too).

What do you guys think?
If I order via anothe rroute I might not get my watches in time, DHL if it goes ok I will.
Any one have experience with this? What would you do?

One dealer strongly suggests I 

Glaude

Hi !

Check what is their policy in case of the seizure of the watch.
If the dealer told you it's safe to use DHL and have a refund or resend policy, you can go for it if you feel like possibly going through this process.
Otherwise don't go with what you don't feel comfortable using.

Be aware that there is no such thing as getting a watch in time, even with DHL the delay can vary.

It's a patience game ! ;) 

dory
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

Hi !

Check what is their policy in case of the seizure of the watch.
If the dealer told you it's safe to use DHL and have a refund or resend policy, you can go for it if you feel like possibly going through this process.
Otherwise don't go with what you don't feel comfortable using.

Be aware that there is no such thing as getting a watch in time, even with DHL the delay can vary.

It's a patience game ! ;) 

Dealer is very confident that DHL to Bulgaria is fine, but he only offers me (in case of seizuire) to get the watches again for factory price (i.e. about 100 USD less per watch.

Which seems like there is zero risk for dealer in this way.

What do you think Galude? The other dealer offered me guarentee on the longer route.

Glaude
10 minutes ago, dory said:

Dealer is very confident that DHL to Bulgaria is fine, but he only offers me (in case of seizuire) to get the watches again for factory price (i.e. about 100 USD less per watch.

Which seems like there is zero risk for dealer in this way.

What do you think Galude? The other dealer offered me guarentee on the longer route.

I can't decide for you ;) 

But I wouldn't go with the first one personally.
Check the other policy as well, longer route doesn't necessarily mean any risk