NCRich

What is the most comfortable watch you own?

NCRich

I was wondering this as I was trying to get some larger watches to feel OK.  What is the most comfortable watch you own?  Mine is this 1655 unmodded Rolex.

IzgdNgl.jpg?1

It has a lightweight folded bracelet that I modified the clasp till it fit my wrist perfectly.  I had to bend the clasp folding section till it was just right.

0m3rrxV.jpg?1

It is so light, so perfect on my wrist.  I bought this with the intention of doing all kinds of stuff to it, but once I got the clasp right I just decided to leave well enough alone.  I probably wear this more than any of the 70 or so watches I own. Its just perfect for ME.

So what is your most comfortable?

Replica01

Was thinking about this when I was wearing my 6542 on a gen folded jubilee today: feels perfect on the wrist!b14063380aa2625f0b29612a0f0e8266.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

Jibuti

without doubt....52mm DSN case, Nightwatch dial....

IMG_1406.jpg

Moondustesp

I sold mine unfortunately which was a genuine omega seamaster professional mid size. I have to say the most comfortable watch I have ever owned.  http://CCD3_B26_C-_BCB4-447_A-856_E-_CC8_DA2545

paccbet

JC2yMg2.jpg

Can decide between these two. Both 36mm :Whistle:

deju

Would have to agree the Rolex is a nice size and weight on the wrist! 

Luxuracer
13 minutes ago, paccbet said:

JC2yMg2.jpg

Stop wearing women watches ... Paccbet !!! :rofl:

Mine is/was the Omega Constellation TT 35mm ... which I stopped wearing since I got into reps.  

NCRich
16 minutes ago, paccbet said:

JC2yMg2.jpg

No doubt the 36mm size is very comfortable.  DJ range.  But I was amazed how nice the 40mm 1655 felt.

Jibuti

oh, you girls.... even me wife has bigger wrist, she wears my 44mm PAMs easily, titanium ones... of course, she was in צבא ההגנה לישראל...

paccbet
20 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Stop wearing women watches ... Paccbet !!! :rofl:

Mine is/was the Omega Constellation TT 35mm ... which I stopped wearing since I got into reps.  

:finger:

14 minutes ago, NCRich said:

No doubt the 36mm size is very comfortable.  DJ range.  But I was amazed how nice the 40mm 1655 felt.

Yeah, and also the 1016. Love the way it sits on my puny wrist. 

Moondustesp

Gotta love a 36mm. Got 36mm dj in coming at some point aswell

hasel5
46 minutes ago, Moondustesp said:

I sold mine unfortunately which was a genuine omega seamaster professional mid size. I have to say the most comfortable watch I have ever owned.  http://CCD3_B26_C-_BCB4-447_A-856_E-_CC8_DA2545

Got to agree  best bracelet ever 

McGilli

CRAZY!

I am working on a review right now - and I even mentioned that this is currently the most comfy watch I have.

I think it's because the bracelet is 24mm all the way around - so it just feels solid - and as I' mention in another review I am working on - the shape of my wrists really lends to this (very flat on top and bottom)

rk4rr7.jpg

Glaude

Would be the Cartier Tank MC (not the one I reviewed in the DHGate section, but the normal size one) the shape is perfectly fitting my wrist with the little curve the case has (Will update with pics tomorrow)

nuvolablue

Either of these two. BP Sea Dweller & BP GMT II. Both are currently on rubber Bs.
The SD used to be on a TC bracelet which is super comfortable compared to the stock BP one, but even that was not as good as the Rubber B. Mine are reps so I can't begin to imagine how good the gen version would be. Makes the watches feel super light on the wrist and perfect for the mini heatwave coming to the UK this week! 08882db93eb813a4e8b06782be681833.jpg608d48c6b76b18803d8a35f7d5e7bfc0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

RussP

This.

It's on my wrist for approximately 12 hours every single day: 27279676068_2a4be4fc81_b.jpg

Hamblehound
12 hours ago, nuvolablue said:

GMT II

Oh man, that GMT looks great on the rubber strap!

duddlyboy
15 hours ago, NCRich said:

I was wondering this as I was trying to get some larger watches to feel OK.  What is the most comfortable watch you own?  Mine is this 1655 unmodded Rolex.

IzgdNgl.jpg?1

It has a lightweight folded bracelet that I modified the clasp till it fit my wrist perfectly.  I had to bend the clasp folding section till it was just right.

0m3rrxV.jpg?1

It is so light, so perfect on my wrist.  I bought this with the intention of doing all kinds of stuff to it, but once I got the clasp right I just decided to leave well enough alone.  I probably wear this more than any of the 70 or so watches I own. Its just perfect for ME.

So what is your most comfortable?

That's a cracker !!! For the me my gen Junghans Max Bill on a beautiful 'vintage' strap , light neat and gorgeous . Or my Junkers Bauhaus Auto similar watch , ,same strap different colour . Just purchased a JF V2 Explorer 1 from Robbie at AooTime , gorgeous ,comfortable, think that will be on my wrist a lot in future (sorry i don't know how to post pics) .

Edited by duddlyboy

duddlyboy
13 hours ago, McGilli said:

CRAZY!

I am working on a review right now - and I even mentioned that this is currently the most comfy watch I have.

I think it's because the bracelet is 24mm all the way around - so it just feels solid - and as I' mention in another review I am working on - the shape of my wrists really lends to this (very flat on top and bottom)

rk4rr7.jpg

Wow that looks like a wall clock !!! I hate when the kids draw all over your hands , those marker pens are a f@cker to wash off .

stormtooper4

27-02

IMG_0107-1.jpg

greg_r

Mine is my Hamilton Ventura - i know it’s not everybody’s taste, but it’s amazingly comfortable...

ventura_w.JPG

trailboss99
8 minutes ago, greg_r said:

Mine is my Hamilton Ventura - i know it’s not everybody’s taste, but it’s amazingly comfortable...

I'm not going to argue with The King . . . Elvis that is. 

SamsonAusKognito

Iq7Ws3k.jpg

CnAhAXV.jpg

the most comfortable watch I have ever owned! 

But right behind this comes the ARF SD43. 

I have bought over 60 watches from 39-52mm in the last 3-4 years and no one was as comfortable as the Grand Prix and the ARF SD43.

Piloten

My old issue watch:

34 whole mm of pleasure

mara1300826.jpg?_ex=330x330

Buglicker

My 39mm Explorer. Gets more wrist time than all my other watches together.

39_exp.jpg