Handsehildorf

Way too polished or am i loosing it?

Handsehildorf

Hi guys wanted your opinion on my bp datejust do you think the last owner stupidly had the case polished looks like the lugs are thin and not symmetrical please let me know https://vgy.me/WK9TBK                      https://vgy.me/R6Mmm7  thanks guys

RepGuy

Hey Handselhandjob, long time no see! How's the sales thread crapping going lately?

Handsehildorf

Very good ass hat what's your opinion mate on this bp  version 2

elp

Why no pics?

Not going to click on a random link, JohnG taught me that :)

Handsehildorf

Trust me it's fine I don't know how to uploAd on here so just pillowcase would really appreciate it

RepGuy
7 minutes ago, Handsehildorf said:

Very good ass hat what's your opinion mate on this bp  version 2

I think it's a BP v2.

3 minutes ago, Handsehildorf said:

Trust me it's fine I don't know how to uploAd on here so just pillowcase would really appreciate it

That's exactly what a hacker would want us to think. You should really learn to embed images into posts, as it's the forums golden standard of sharing pictures.

Handsehildorf

Do you think it looks like the lugs are worn or do you think there fine

Junior88

For the most part, it looks fine to me. In the second picture, the bottom solid end link looks a little strange. But I'm a noob, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Glaude
28 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Hey Handselhandjob, long time no see! How's the sales thread crapping going lately?

He's been behaving since his release, still not have changed is nickname to HandjobHasselhof which is a shame !

Here the embedded photo : 

R6Mmm7.jpg

Really hard to tell with this lighting and angle, but nothing wrong to me

Piloten
28 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

I think it's a BP v2.

That's exactly what a hacker would want us to think. You should really learn to embed images into posts, as it's the forums golden standard of sharing pictures.

So, is that the gold standard across all fora or the forum's gold standard?

I know, proper punctuation takes away time that could be spent licking the windows . . .

:shitstir:

Handsehildorf
14 minutes ago, Glaude said:

He's been behaving since his release, still not have changed is nickname to HandjobHasselhof which is a shame !

R6Mmm7.jpg

Does the lugs look worn down as when I bought it off the buyer there was some issues it it's just the lugs look a little thin but I don't know so gluade how did you post the pic to?

Glaude
10 minutes ago, Handsehildorf said:

Does the lugs look worn down as when I bought it off the buyer there was some issues it it's just the lugs look a little thin but I don't know so gluade how did you post the pic to?

You have to find the direct link on whatever file hosting you use, the one that ends with .jpg or .jpeg, you copy it, and you paste it in the forum and the photo will magically appear, sometime the forum software needs a second or two to convert the link into the direct image.

If you can post better picture of it, this could help, but in the end, if the lugs are indeed too polished, there's not a lot of things you will be able to do about it.

EBB
31 minutes ago, Glaude said:

R6Mmm7.jpg

can we get a petition for this name? I like handjobhasselhoff. it's catchy.

myaz

1st mid link looks like it's drooping to the right or maybe just a funky reflection. Lugs don't look glaringly too thin to any casual observer

Handsehildorf
22 minutes ago, Glaude said:

You have to find the direct link on whatever file hosting you use, the one that ends with .jpg or .jpeg, you copy it, and you paste it in the forum and the photo will magically appear, sometime the forum software needs a second or two to convert the link into the direct image.

If you can post better picture of it, this could help, but in the end, if the lugs are indeed too polished, there's not a lot of things you will be able to do about it.

17 minutes ago, myaz said:

1st mid link looks like it's drooping to the right or maybe just a funky reflection. Lugs don't look glaringly too thin to any casual observer

Heres better pic uEmiFo.jpg

tabuktime
38 minutes ago, EBB said:

can we get a petition for this name? I like handjobhasselhoff. it's catchy.

Hey, don't hassle the Hoff!

McGilli
30 minutes ago, Handsehildorf said:

Heres better pic 

Forget about the watch!! Is your entire house leaning to the side, or is it just the cupboards in the back?!? Freaks me out...

Your watch looks fine though.

Mr Stubbs

No there is nothing wrong with the lugs.   In one photo the lower right lug looks thin, in the other photo it looks thick.  It can not be both.  

This is why you should never over-examine wristshots.  Reflections, refraction, shadows, angles, focus and distortion by the lens will all affect what you think you see.

SuperbMonster
41 minutes ago, tabuktime said:

Hey, don't hassle the Hoff!

So just go with HandJob then?

tabuktime
19 minutes ago, SuperbMonster said:

So just go with HandJob then?

Every.Time.

Daffy
2 hours ago, Piloten said:

So, is that the gold standard across all fora or the forum's gold standard?

I know, proper punctuation takes away time that could be spent licking the windows . . .

:shitstir:

Let's not be so hasty with this.  Poor spelling, punctuation, and the lack of grammar gives me a LOT of information about the poster in question.

RepGuy
11 minutes ago, Daffy said:

Let's not be so hasty with this.  Poor spelling, punctuation, and the lack of grammar gives me a LOT of information about the poster in question.

I'm not much of a punctuation guy. I write coherently, but that's about it since I graduated from college.

Daffy
14 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

I'm not much of a punctuation guy. I write coherently, but that's about it since I graduated from college.

You write very lucidly, so the minor foibles are just part of your mystique.

RepGuy
Just now, Daffy said:

You write very lucidly, so the minor foibles are just part of your mystique.

Are you coming on to me?

elp
54 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Are you coming on to me?

Pics or it didn't happen