Sign in to follow this  
Rav747

Bell&Ross Br01-91

Rav747

So, i got this watch from Mary(watchinternational) a few months back and its awesome.

Price: 118 not including shipping

It was a little higher than expected, seeing how most of these run around 88-100 bucks, but it took Mary over a week to find it, so i guess a little extra for sourcing the watch.

Movt:

the reg/cheap/reliable 21j. Works really well, about 40 some hours of charge at 30 some turns.

The watch itself

Pros:

Its heavy, it wears BIG(much bigger than i thought), LOVE the blue on the black.

Cons:

rubber band is rather rough and stiff, zero lume, on the caseback it says Quartz movt instead of Auto

All in all, i love this watch. None of the cons really bother me. I will probably sell this one and downgrade to a 42mm(as Kenny puts it- girly wrist) with eta movt. Def want to add that to my collection.

Ok, enough jibber jabber, on to the crappy pics!!

april016.jpg

april018.jpg

april020.jpg

imag0119d.jpg

Edited by Rav747

Del

Congrats! :suicide:

Love the blue on black colour scheme too.

downfromtheglen

Nice piece. Do you have any on-wrist pics?

Rav747

Thanks, Del.

Rav747
Nice piece. Do you have any on-wrist pics?

Thank and I just took a wristie for ya. It looks much bigger when you wear tee shirt or polo.

greg_r

hehe yeah, they're massive aint they? I eventually decided mine was just too damn big - a BR03 is in my future somewhere, though - I just keep hoping they'll rep the heritage model!

Rav747
hehe yeah, they're massive aint they? I eventually decided mine was just too damn big - a BR03 is in my future somewhere, though - I just keep hoping they'll rep the heritage model!

Ya, Greg, they are massive. I should have talked to you before i went through with the order, esp with you haveing the same exact one. I guess you live and you learn.

The heritage is a beaut, i will be in line for that one as well :)