McGilli

McGilli's AAA Rolex DSSD Review (With Guests)

McGilli

McGilli’s AAA Rolex Deep Sea Seadweller Review

Spending time with a watch can be an intimate experience. And it should be. 

Much like purchasing a prostitute, we’ve looked through the selection of beauties, and the not so beautiful. We’ve made our choice on the one that fills us with that desire, and paid our money to the pimp, or in this case the watch owner. We take her home, undress all that surrounds her beautiful body. We look closely, admiring the beauty, and maybe even those imperfections which make her her. We adjust her to our liking, then slide our hand right up into her - right up to our wrist. Exactly like a beautiful night out with a woman should be done.

Not much can ruin that moment. But some things can. Imagine, you’re somewhere in that intimate timeline when suddenly there’s a tap on your shoulder. You turn around and there are five other men there with their cocks hanging out, wagging them around saying “look at me, look at me! We want to join you!”. Suddenly, they want a piece of that pie. They can make it taste even sweeter they tell you *shiver*, if only you will let them help you. 

I figured, since this is obviously the last watch review I will ever do, I’d let them have their way. Not with me (and they tried, trust me), and not with my watch, but with my review. It was the usual. “You’re reviews suck, you don’t know anything about watches, you just put so many photos to distract people from the fact that you’re not telling them anything”. Well, they got me there. I said fine. I opened the gates, and let anyone who wanted to participate.

I held open auditions, and out of the 95,000+ members that RWG currently advertises as having, 4 people agreed to participate and try to lift my sinking watch review career from the depths of hell. Although, I’ve seen movies where Hell is portrayed as pretty cool, and everyone there is kickass at martial arts or guns or something. I mean, Hell was in The Matrix. Can it get better than that?

The four who wanted to participate, and then one extra who had no idea I was going to put him in this review are below:

88juniorfan - Actually, I invited 88juniorfan to review his copy of this watch and share in the review with me. If it wasn’t for his purchasing this watch and sharing the link (against forum rules haha), then I wouldn’t have bought it. So, really, I guess you could say he owes me $75.

Luxuracer - This fellow helped me out with a lot of Rolex stuff lately. In fact, I still have two reviews to do (2?), that are never coming out, that he helped me with (informing me on purchasing decisions). So, I asked his opinions on this purchase too.

RepGuy - What can we say here? Obviously this is not a R-Factory purchase, there for I wanted a biased opinion not only about replicas, but the kind of people that do or don’t buy replicas. He succumbed to my questions, and provided answers.

Thommo82 - I just erased everything I had typed here. And now I’m typing this because I don’t know what the fuq Thommo just sent me. I had said something funny here about him being drunk hahaha. But…. Jesus. He begs me to contribute and then he just… I can’t… Just… Let’s just humour him. He’s the expert, this is his review I guess.

Glaude - I know Glaude doesn’t like Rolex watches, or Divers in general. So, this was the perfect opportunity to tell him I bought a classy dress watch from DHG, but the seller had since disappeared. I told him I hadn’t received it yet, but I described it to him, and asked him for his opinions on it. I told him in DHG fashion the seller had hidden the manufacturer name in the photos so I didn’t really know what it was a replica of. In the end, none of it makes sense in this review, which is why it’s perfect. He was pretty pissed. In French. Oui Oui pee pee.

SO - BEFORE WE START

Apparently Thommo wants to start this train wreck.

Before I start, just to be clear, this will be the last review I ever do for that McGilli Bastard. He pressured the shit out of me day in day out for over week to help him out as he knows bugger all about Rolex reps, or Rolex in general for that matter. Thing is, neither do I. I (like in all other aspects of my life) just wing it and tend to repeat what others in the know say. 

AAA ROLEX SEEP SEA SEADWELLER CHAPTER I

Mr. Repguy, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, I know you must be busy these days. I've seen many orders being placed for cheap replicas, but business seems slow for you  - is this true? Or is there something we're not seeing behind the scenes?

First off, that's Dr. Mr. RepGuy to you... I have appearances to keep up after all. Cheap replicas come and go, but R-Factory remains the defacto place to buy 1:1 models. When you move as many sock pictures as I do, a few lost sales are no big deal.

WATCH ORDERED

Some time ago 88juniorfan ordered a Rolex DSSD from DHGate that garnered positive responses considering the price of only $75. I too, thought it looked like a great deal and so I ordered one.

Does that sound familiar? It should. My last review, for the VRF Seadweller, started because of this watch. But shipping mixups, and here we are. I’m actually wearing my DSSD and Sub as I type this. But I’m never reviewing the sub. Promise. I will however, never do a proper review of the SD. Or both together. Never.

Watches men luxury brand SEA-DWELLER DEEP Ceramic Bezel Stanless Steel 116660 Automatic Mechanical High Quality Business Casual mens Watch.

2pzz0g7.jpg

WATCH RECEIVED

88Juniorfan: I've received my Rolex DeepSea SeaDweller Deep Blue James Cameron edition from DHGate. I wasn't sure this was gonna turn out well, considering it IS a Gate cheapie ($75.00)  but after searching, finding this one and reading some of the other purchasers reviews and photos, I decided to give it a go. 

2napv5y.jpg

vfeaoj.jpg

88juniorfan First impressions:

This watch is large. This watch is heavy. (digital scale says 207 grams). It's not quite as physically large as my Breitling Blacksteel, but it's close.  And it's heavier. Did I mention this watch is heavy? You could use this motherfucker as dive ballast, I'm sure. The only problem is you aren't going to leave it on the bottom. 

2j2f5tc.jpg

or709z.jpg

My first impressions were that I was impressed. I’d recently received a $75 Sub that was shit out of the box. Practically shit in a box. This, was very nice. Solid. No rattling anywhere. Well made and put together.

9sw5j4.jpg

r2w5le.jpg

Me: Claude So let me explain the watch I ordered and see if you can find what it is supposed to be. Thanks I appreciate it... K, it’s a dress watch. White face and one of the choices was Roman numerals, the other was like hash marks.

Glaude:  I am looking at some pictures, going through Jaeger LeCoultre website to find a matching reference, hmmm Master Compressor maybe, nah that's not it.

Thommo: I don’t even own a bloody DSSD.....

AAA ROLEX SEEP SEA SEADWELLER CHAPTER II

Mr. Dr. Repguy, Can you tell us how you became involved in working with R-Factory? Were you ever recruited by - or did you approach any of the other factories first? What makes R-Factory different/special from all the other companies that use slave labour and disastrously dangerous working conditions to make a profit off of the backs of the poor, but also the rich and sociopathic?

Reply: I became involved to solve a need in the market for high quality, 1:1 replicas. Other dealers have tried to recruit me, but stopped after the first few emails, as apparently my sock addiction would be a problem for business... cowards.

As to the difference between R-Factory and the normal replicas you see, it's simple really. While other companies use cheap Chinese labor in dirty rooms, we at R-Factory only utilize the finest Swiss slave labor. Every worker hired must pass a stringent physiological and sock related background check. We also pay them in Swiss Cheese, but that's a story for another time.

THE BRACELET

Luxuracer: Wow ... to the bracelet. Screw link pins! Can we say 'quality' again ?!?

When I get a watch with a bracelet that has screws instead of pins, I feel a sense of relief. I love bracelets with screws. Aside from being easier to adjust I also think it looks more classy. Oh, and solid end links. Nice. Turned out - this bracelet had more ‘features’ than any other bracelet I’ve ever owned, which 88juniorfan will talk about. But again, so impressed.

243kh82.jpg

2nk4brr.jpg

4v45qt.jpg

Resizing is soooooooo much nicer with these!

2qdy5oo.jpg

88juniorfan: I'm impressed. Actually, I'm VERY impressed. The solid end links seem to fit very well.  It is heavy and well made, probably 316 steel. Fuck me, it has a diver extension. DOUBLE fuck me, it has some sort of microadjustable (Glidelock?) clasp, which makes small adjustments extremely easy. Blown away by the quality of bracelet on this, I think it's worth the purchase price alone. I have reps that are three times the price of this and don't have bracelets even close to this one.  Nicely engraved on the clasp as well.  It even has the Rolex crown etched into the diver's extension. 

ngbmo8.jpg

THE CLASP

I love this type of clasp that can be adjusted like this. My $350 VRF Seadweller has this too. So, to get this in a cheap watch - wow.

Photos from me and 88:

343swn7.jpg

2pqp8nc.jpg

w7h72h.jpg

j7uhya.jpg

xfumj5.jpg

2z4h8w7.jpg

THE STAMPINGS

Luxuracer: Wow ... bracelet end link code and crown engraving ... and how much was the watch again ?!?!

$75. Why is there such attention to detail for things that will never be seen? I’m happily surprised here. This thing just oozes ‘more expensive that I am’. Not sure anyone would believe it’s genuine though.

Thommo: However, everyone must believe in something. I believe I’ll have another beer.

15wfgp1.jpg

mjmp94.jpg

Me: It had a leather band on almost all the photos but one of them had a bracelet, but it was really fancy looking.

Glaude:  So then I got to Breguet... nothing. 

CHAPTER III

Mr. Dr. Sir Repguy, I’m sure you know I've been following your actions for some time on the replica watch forums, and have noticed your constant need to try and sway the uninformed into purchasing a watch from R-Factory. Would you say this is accurate? Do you prey on the uninformed?

Repguy: We do know you've been following me, and as such, we have been following you as well. You're into some sick shit McGilli. As to sales, I wouldn't say I try to sway others into purchasing, but simply provide the answer of R-Factory being the maker of that coveted "best sub" they are all looking for. R-Factory sells its watches well enough without the need to spam replica message boards.

THE CASE

Thick. Like a steak. With just enough blood on the inside to let you know it’s going to be awesome. So, it’s a little impractical for fisting, or whatever you need to do when you reach your arm up into tight spaces. But. Personally I like it.  I just do.

DSSD / SD / SUB - PROFILE COMPARISON

2qa5x50.jpg

t87uki.jpg

DATE BUTTON

So, the date button on the side doesn’t work. I have lots of Gate cheapies and they all have this date pusher button. No matter how hard I press it wouldn’t make the date change. I was on hold with Rolex when I actually figured out a ‘hack’ to make it work! I found that it you just leave the watch alone though, the date will start to change at 10:30pm and flip over at midnight, with a nice click too. Sweet. Alas, it was Thommo who set me straight on this:

Thommo: DSSD’s are for Assholes. This is why they have a gas escape valve. 

Oh.... ok.

xqff55.jpg

BETWEEN THE LUGS

88juniorfan: Are there stampings on the case? Don't know, and don't give a fuck.  I'm not going to let some twat take my watch apart to see if it's real, again, because I don't give a fuck. I like it and that's all that matters to me. 

So lazy! I’ll do the work here. Again, more stampings that I would not expect on a cheap replica. This replica is shining in all the right places!

Thommo: Its easy to shine in a pile of shit.

xlj7ds.jpg

ou8doo.jpg

CASE BACK

2a9e5j5.jpg

88juniorfan: I DID take the back off, and was very surprised to find a two piece back.  The inside piece seems to be a lead weight. Pretty sure THAT shit isn't going to be water resistant, but since you aren't going to find me boogie boarding or water skiing any time soon, again, I don't give a fuck. 

117dzsi.jpg

2iarlmg.jpg

Luxuracer: Two-part caseback just like gen, even though the inner caseback is black not the gray titanium color, but nobody wear the watch belly up, so who care.

I was shocked that this was a two-piece case back. The outer ring, which his beefier than I would expect. Also, the insert was thick and juicy and heavy. I can’t stress, to me, this watch is worth more than it’s selling for.

9055zp.jpg

11bktqf.jpg

1z3qgl2.jpg

Me:  Glaude the case had an open back, and the skinny thing was there and you could see it along with some gears.

Glaude: Cartier ... hmmm maybe it's a Calibre de Cartier ? Nah not this one either. 

CHAPTER IV

Mr. R, Now, obviously what everyone wants to know is this: Why would anyone ever feel the need to spend their money on a watch from R-Factory, when their are watches of comparable quality for a fraction of the cost available elsewhere? What extra services do you supply to justify the extra costs?

Repguy: People need to purchase from R-Factory due to the sense of pride and accomplishment that comes with blowing $6,000 on a hunk of metal. I also suspect some people get a sexual kick out of sending me sock pictures.

Extra services include:

- Personally handwritten Thank You letter on eggshell textured paper. This letter is not sent out, but I write it, and you can't prove otherwise.

- Lifetime supply of chicken tendies, redeemable from Homeless Hank, although I'm not sure where he stays nowadays. 

- The satisfaction of knowing your username and sock are plastered on the R-Factory Hall of Shame Fame for all members to see.

INSIDE

Have you seen the movie Inside? I’m talking the French original? It’s a sweet movie you should share with your better half. A woman - who’s husband dies - sometime soon after is set now to give birth, and the night before, while at home on Christmas eve she’s visited by a woman who shows her the true meaning of happiness. Highly recommended.

2rhwz0x.jpg

295cn0j.jpg

xn51zc.jpg

Luxuracer: Cheapie 2813 movement ... nothing to talk about, except it's a $30 swap if it dies on you.

I admit. I was expecting a cheap plastic ring around d the movement. None to be seen. Worked great. The rotor is mostly quiet. I’d say it falls in the middle of my loudest watches, and my quietest like the VRF SD43.

Oh, one other thing. I am curious about if people actually take the time to read the full reviews. Or even look for clues in things. With that said, I am unceremoniously, right here with this paragraph announcing my first contest. You see, in one of my reviews released in April was an homage to a very famous movie. No one however mentioned it in any of the comments - and - it took me a long time to set it up. And it was dangerous. So, this is how it will work. Find the callback to a very famous movie in one of my reviews from April. A famous thriller/horror movie. Keep reading the review for more information on how to enter the contest. 

HOW DOES IT RUN

I tried. It was impossible to get a good reading off of this watch due to the thickness of the case. But like any good, chinese movement, it won’t fill you up or smell too bad.

Me: I think it was a skeleton dial because you could almost see through it in some photos. Was really fancy looking.

Glaude: Vacheron Constantin ? Nothing either !

CHAPTER V

Dr. RepG, Why must people provide socks when ordering with you? Is it true that you actually put R-Factory watches into the socks, then masturbate into the socks and then go out at night and beat homeless people with them?

RepGuy: I wouldn't call it a beating. More along the lines of a stern conversation, where my words are conveyed in the form of a watch-filled sock. People must provide sock pictures to sustain my appetite for debauchery, as well as to prove their loyalty in finding the "best sub".

THE DIAL / MARKERS / PRINTING / HANDS / DATE WHEEL

88juniorfan: Dial is very nicely printed. I can't see anything wrong with it, but 1: I'm stupid and 2: I'm a noob, so I WOULDN'T see anything wrong with it. Looks good to me, and it makes me happy. So fuck it.  Is the bezel ceramic? I don't fucking know. I can't tell the difference. I think it is, but I'm not sure. It has rehaut engravings, ROLEX all the way around with a serial number at 6 o'clock.  I don't see a LEC anywhere, and to be honest I don't even know if it's supposed to have one. NOOB.  The "Original Gas Escape Valve" and "Ring Lock System" Engravings aren't paint filled, and they look much darker in photos than they really are.  Is this correct? Fucked if I know. 

I agree, he took the words out of my mouth, so, probably just credit me with all that.

Luxuracer: In cheap rep the datewheel font and dw align are the worse because the cheap movement. Surprisingly, this dw has very nice font and line up perfectly. But heck since there is no cyclops who could see the date on this watch anyway.

Thommo: 3,900 metres depth rated. Who in their right mind wants to be that far away from the surface of the ocean?

2qbbpkm.jpg

2napv5y.jpg

esouwi.jpg

rc0ox3.jpg

2aflu7p.jpg

THE BEZEL / REHAUT / CROWN

dzfsj6.jpg

Luxuracer: The insert numbers and markers are white. This is not anywhere 1:1 to gen. But believe it or not, in real life it look better than the dark gray color of a Noob V7 at 3 foot distance. Anyone ask, just them them you just have your watch clean and service 

I didn’t ask him to correct that last sentence of his cuz I’m sure his shrooms were kicking in or something. I seriously, have no idea what language that was - but I imagine it in ‘back alley asian market seller’ sort of accent.

2e4w3rr.jpg

6e0p6h.jpg

Luxuracer: Bezel is solid with a full pearl on the insert, not one of those nipple pearl.

You had me at nipple. Then again as insert.

2zssd5h.jpg

Overall - it just looks really nice:

2r7ndwp.jpg

Me: The bezel rotated, but it didn’t have numbers on it. It turned the inside so the decorations would line up depending on the day of the year it was.

Glaude: Are you sure because I’ve never heard of that before, especially on any of the well known dress watches. I’ve looked for 30 minutes and nothing.

CHAPTER VI

Dr. Repguy, You’ve seen some photos of this replica. Please, tell me 3 things:

Why is this watch not worth $15,000 - but an R-factory is? It has all the details of an  R-Factory.

RepGuy: Simple really, while this watch may be 90% identical to that of an R-Factory model, I guarantee you will find nothing but Chinese pubes clogging up the movement, while a genuine R-Factory model will be clogged with only the finest Swiss pubes. We will also charge you exorbitant prices to send it back to us for repair and cleaning once aforementioned pubes are discovered.

What kind of people do you feel would not only order this watch for $75, but, actually wear it in public? Is it those kind of people you are imaging when you are beating the homeless people with the watch filled socks?

People who are afraid of success. When beating disciplining the homeless, I like to imaging all of the bullies I had growing up in school. Who's the "weird sock kid" now Kevin?

NIGHTTIME LUME

Finally. Finally something that proves this is a cheap replica.  Took long enough. The lume is uneven, and different colours. Maybe that’s genuine like. I don’t know.

About that contest. It’s in the photos of one of my April reviews. It could be in the background. Reversed in a mirror. Caught in a reflection. Or right in plain sight. Once you find it - do not - tell anyone. Do not even tell me. You must however, know the photo it is in. Then one day in May I am going to start a contest thread. Now, this contest is only for VIP members. No exceptions. When the contest is announced, there will be instructions on what to do with the reference to the movie you have found. Entries will be submitted for all members to judge, and a winner will be chosen. The prize will also be announced at that time. But it will be a watch. Have fun. Remember don't tell anyone. The less people that enter, the better your chances of winning! I'm expecting about 6 people actually read this entire review.

88juniorfan: The lume is a pretty blue color, and it DOES last all night in very dark conditions. I can still see it at 6 a.m. when I get up, and that makes me happy. But it's bad. Whatever process they use to lume this watch, it's fucked. There seem to be different levels of application on each and every lumed item. 

ddc77b.jpg

So it works, it's a serviceable lume. But it looks like shit.  The only thing about this watch that seems to let it down, in my decidedly noob opinion. 

So here is the photo of mine. as a side note - I can wear one of my VRF watches into the living room, then go into the bathroom, turn off all the nights and it’s like fully lit. This thing, so the same and there’s nothing. I have to hold it under a light first to get this to show.

4zztea.jpg

Me: Glaude, the lume on it was awesome! Not only did the markers and the hands glow, but the moon-phase on it - the moon would glow.

Glaude: I’ve never heard of that before, are you sure it’s not a homage franken sort of watch? I’ve spent almost an hour looking and I can’t find anything like that.

CHAPTER  VII

Mr. RepG, Thank you and finally - is there anything you'd like to say to the people who visit replica forums and use them to make an informed decision on their purchasing decisions?

RepGuy: If you research for real, and not just say you did, we will never have a conversation about R-Factory, and I will never see your nasty socks in my PM's. Read the New Member posts, and stop throwing a fit when told to research your question. Chances are, if an established member tells you to research the topic, it means they know there are threads about it. Throwing a fit only leads to getting into arguments with members, which never ends well for the newbie.

Me: Glaude, Oh shit I remember it was a Rolex DSSD.

Glaude: What do you mean?

Me: The watch I ordered is a Rolex DSSD. (Send him a photo)

Glaude: That makes no sense. Did you order a Rolex but what about the information you gave me?

Me: Surprise you’re in my next review!

Thommo: The DSSD is an uglier, thicker, more top heavy version of the Rolex Seadweller. It’s for assholes, Like I said earlier.

CHAPTER VIII

FINAL PARTING WORDS FROM OUR GUESTS

88juniorfan: So there you have it. A DHGate DSSD. I got my money's worth and more, I feel. If you work with your hands in small spaces, this watch isn't for you. She's a big, fat, heavy bitch. But she's very, very pretty.  If you strap this puppy on and have a good wank, be careful. You might rip the head off your cock doing it. 

RepGuy: I'm headed to the dispensary to grab some more weed for this review.

Glaude: Quoi que vous fassiez, n'utilisez rien de ce que je vous ai envoyé dans votre revue. C'est assez mauvais que vous m'avez piégé mais je ne veux pas être vu dans une revue de Rolex. Déjà. [translated : You’re the best McGilli! Forever may your reviews live long and prosper, just like Spock]

Luxuracer:  k9fifq.jpg

^^^^^^ Lame Hahaha Who cares about drawings?!?!? What is this grade 1?!?!? Hahaha... Finally. Made fun of someone in this review.

Thommo: My lesbian neighbors asked me what I wanted for my birthday. They gave me a Rolex.  I think they misunderstood when I said ‘I wanna watch’

FINALLY

About the watch size and my expectations

I just want to say something that surprised me about this watch and it’s because of my inexperience with Rolex.

A short while ago I posted a review for a Seiko. And, I really like that watch because of the size and weight. I was thinking that going bigger than a Sub, and a SD would be comparable to it. But it’s not. In weight - sure it is. But I realize that what I really love about that Seiko is that the dial is so large, and the bezel is small. It’s the reverse on the Rolex. I assumed - the case gets bigger and the dial would be getting bigger too - and really - it doesn’t appear to be. This DSSD actually seems to have a smaller dial than my Sub.

So, I love this watch. Best quality cheap watch I have. And I will wear it - a lot. But. I really had my hopes set on a bigger dialled Sub. Live. Then Learn. Thanks for reading.

Luxuracer

WTF .... What happened to the 5 pages detailed written up review that I sent you.

(You just made me stayed up ... 45 minutes ... passed my bedtime).

McGilli
7 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

WTF .... What happened to the 5 pages detailed written up review that I sent you.

(You just made me stayed up ... 45 minutes ... passed my bedtime).

O damn! That's what that was? I used it to wipe my ass cuz I thought it was what us Canadians call 'kaka' hahaha! kakakakakaka

Luxuracer
1 minute ago, McGilli said:

O damn! That's what that was? I used it to wipe my ass cuz I thought it was what us Canadians call 'kaka' hahaha!

Kakaka! .... I just LOL and woke my wife up ... She asked why I have not slept yet ... Look over ... and said "You and your watch forum again ... !

semperfi55

Not sure if replica watch forum or replica comedy forum :p

TLDR: PM repguy for link to best sub

brang1

Had me at fisting

tabuktime
23 minutes ago, brang1 said:

Had me at fisting

I've heard that about you Brent.

brang1
24 minutes ago, tabuktime said:

I've heard that about you Brent.

only in the nicest possible way

VMSG

@McGilli you are amazing! 

I really enjoyed reading your review and I don't even like the watch :)

giphy.gif

Hope you will write about Breguet one day...

RussP

Hilarious.

Bring on the next episode/review.

Moondustesp

WTF is going on! :coke:

Thommo82

I read the whole bloody thing, every damn word (wink, wink) and didn’t see a link anywhere. Thanks for nothing

brang1
1 hour ago, Thommo82 said:

I read the whole bloody thing, every damn word (wink, wink) and didn’t see a link anywhere. Thanks for nothing

seller is actually call UnMatched ... aptly named

Thommo82
8 minutes ago, brang1 said:

seller is actually call UnMatched ... aptly named

So you got a link?

Junior88

Damn.

I shared the link in a PM, you bastard. I guess I didn't FULLY read the new member rules, because it didn't occur to me that giving out a link is forbidden. 

Thanks asshole. Now I'm gonna get gulagged. 

:)

Thommo82
4 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

Damn.

I shared the link in a PM, you bastard. I guess I didn't FULLY read the new member rules, because it didn't occur to me that giving out a link is forbidden. 

Thanks asshole. Now I'm gonna get gulagged. 

:)

Que?

I’ve shared way too many DHGate links and am yet to be branded a criminal. 

Are you only allowed to share them in the Ali/Gate section?

Junior88
6 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

Que?

I’ve shared way too many DHGate links and am yet to be branded a criminal. 

Are you only allowed to share them in the Ali/Gate section?

I dunno. I read this part: 

88juniorfan - Actually, I invited 88juniorfan to review his copy of this watch and share in the review with me. If it wasn’t for his purchasing this watch and sharing the link (against forum rules haha), then I wouldn’t have bought it. So, really, I guess you could say he owes me $75.

So that was my reply!

Thommo82

Can’t be against forum rules, @NCRich has. Shared many links with me 

k3rm87

So i'm guessing this sellers sales numbers are shooting up as we speak?

McGilli

2 hours ago, 88juniorfan said:

I dunno. I read this part: 

So that was my reply!

Hmmmmm...

Ok, my memory is hazy.... But - I thought it had been posted in the Budding Collection thread where you talked about finding the watch, and then posted pictures when you received it - and (sorry 88 I don't usually post PM's) in a PM I sent to 88 after I said:

"Hey! That DSSD you just received- i looked at the link you posted - can you confirm the bracelet width is 20mm?"

So, I could be wrong - but I was sure it was posted in General Discussion - But hahaha Maybe I'm thinking of something/someone else after all this time... O man... Ok - hold on I think I need to re-start this entire review from the beginning!!! 

But - take solace that for better or worse - this review would never have happened if you hadn't shared that link with my one way or another!

RepGuy

This goes to show that everyone here is better at bullshitting and shot talking than actually buying reps.

Never change RWG.

Luxuracer

It was me ... @McGilli!

I was messing wirh @88juniorfan and telling him that Gate's links were not allowed in his post. :rofl:

VMSG
16 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

This goes to show that everyone here is better at bullshitting and shot talking than actually buying reps.

Never change RWG.

LOL

Glaude

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "I have been played gif"

... great review buddy ;) 

Waiting for May ;)