nummer14

Help needed to remove DSSD Diver Extension

nummer14

Hi Guys,

Today I received my Deep Sea - Sea Dweller, and I love it, I have also sourced a RubberB strap, complete with clasp, for it. However both the bracelet and the RubberB are a bit too big, now I can of course remove links from the bracelet, but not from the rubber strap, so I would like to remove the divers extension. However I have no clue how.

I searched all the forums, and tried all methods, seeing if at certain angels the last bit would turn so I can reach the screw, but alas, no such luck.

When I extend the bracelet completely the screw is partly visible (circled in red), but not enough to remove it. I also noticed that there are 2 small holes at the inside of the slidelock (also circled in red), and it looks like springbars in there too, I've tried opening these in order to remove the link, but no such luck again.

Anybody have any idea on how to do so? I have added 2 close-ups from the bracelet (easier to photograph than the rubber strap since that's on the watch) but both the bracelet and the rubber strap / bracelet have the exact same mechanism

Any help is greatly appreciated

mgm3rpj.jpg

tF9hrrD.jpg

And a shot of the watch with the lovely RubberB strap;

mxG80Kl.jpg