Sign in to follow this  
trailboss99

Bye bye Silix.

trailboss99

If I am translateing the below correctly it meens that Silix has sold out to a new owner. Let's see if they can do any beter than the past few mths of Chaos.

Quote from RWI:

Dear Nelson , I'm so depressed to meet such a post here, saying sorry to you and everybody feeling fury towards me. maybe you could contiue what happen then,

. yes, you're so right. i really did a awful service within the past months!!!/. have no news from me , no answer to ur watch. wast your time ,every corner now will be found someone seeking silix now. as if me!-!-- being a aim chase/. who do expect this situation we being in???

i'm just tired now , but not abnegate further unfinished job ,,i 'm very clear --This is what I owe some of you.

today .i want to declare that my business have been took over by other one. I don't need to advertise how good the service they can bring you in the future. But I am very pleased to altere a better partner than me. (such as someone said. I-silix really need "time-off" ).

Before I did attend, please do not bring my influence to my successor. thanks & much appreciate if you can understand

Col.

swissaddict

Almost 2 years ago I started reading rep forums and even then I had always been warned not to deal with Silix. I'd heard his communication was awful, he's unresponsive, he will take months to get watches to you, and if you send one back for repair you may never see it again... so I am actually surprised that he stayed in business this long. Fortunately, there are plenty of good dealers, and I admit I won't mourn the loss of a bad one.

greg_r

yup - I'm with SA. I don't know how Silix managed to remain a recommended dealer on some of the forums. Mind you, there's one or two other well-known forum dealers I wouldn't buy from at any price, so maybe it's just par for the course.

Luthier
yup - I'm with SA. I don't know how Silix managed to remain a recommended dealer on some of the forums. Mind you, there's one or two other well-known forum dealers I wouldn't buy from at any price, so maybe it's just par for the course.

I feel sorry for the guy anyway...

Seems he's going thru some serious personal problems.

trailboss99

I'm with Luthier on this one. Silix was a good dealer for many years but the dreded lurgy seemed to set in like it does with all to many dealers and the level of service just droped off to nothing. Same scene TTK went thru. This happens all too often. Ruby is one who is skateing close to this line ATM. I hate to see so many bad reports about a once impecibile dealer, sad realy.

Col.

R2D4

From what I read or rather the way Jay worded it is that he brought on some new staff. (1 Person) He could very well have sold it too but I can't confirm it. After reading your original post here I guess he has stepped out.

jameo210369

He sounds very confused, I hope he sorts himself out.

AllergyDoc

Hont is the new Ruby, but with better English and faster communication. You get pics of your watch.

Whomever wrote that note wasn't Jay. He used to post on RWG1 occasionally and his English was better than that.

Locally, Gottschalks and Mervyns have shut their doors. (Both are/were department stores.) Bad for them and their stockholders but good for Kolhs, JC Penney, and Macy*s. The void left by one seller is usually filled by another.

trailboss99

Hont is the new Ruby and Ruby is the new Silix and Silix is the new TTK. Even the best seem to slip in the service stakes sooner or later. How many of the old dealers are still around and providing good service? Not many. Sad realy.

Col.

AllergyDoc

I remember how Dave used to sing Ruby's praises. :o

One wonders how much the small time dealers make selling replicas. How many years did TTK take all kinds of abuse to sell a few watches? (Of course, he dished out as much or more than he received.)

greg_r
Hont is the new Ruby and Ruby is the new Silix and Silix is the new TTK. Even the best seem to slip in the service stakes sooner or later. How many of the old dealers are still around and providing good service? Not many. Sad realy.

Col.

No, Silix is the new Brand9 - Pamfried is the new TTK. :o

Luthier

Latest news:

hi, dear Luthier!

jay and angela just being busy for other thing recently. not out of business surely. pls don't be sad about this. they are always here to care u all indeed!. you are their best friend .

This is casie, temporarily help jay for business. could u make me your new friend. CUz i\m faithful desire to. maybe we will be good friend . shall we?

nice day

casie

HHhmmm.....

Is she cute?

:):):rofl:

greg_r
Latest news:

hi, dear Luthier!

jay and angela just being busy for other thing recently. not out of business surely. pls don't be sad about this. they are always here to care u all indeed!. you are their best friend .

This is casie, temporarily help jay for business. could u make me your new friend. CUz i\m faithful desire to. maybe we will be good friend . shall we?

nice day

casie

HHhmmm.....

Is she cute?

:):):rofl:

:D:Hmmmph::rofl:

Trust you to be making a move already!!!!

LMAO!

hk45ca

this is very interesting.

AllergyDoc
Latest news:

hi, dear Luthier!

nice day

casie

HHhmmm.....

Is she cute?

:):rofl::D

I get spam come-on's similar to this...

Luthier
Latest news:

hi, dear Luthier!

nice day

casie

HHhmmm.....

Is she cute?

:Whistle::D:boxing:

I get spam come-on's similar to this...

I can check her out with easy. But, yes, it's interesting.

trailboss99

Oke, now we have two different stories from the same source :Whistle:

Could this be a case of "all is oke, nothing has changed!"? The new owners don't want to admit that it's a clean sweep? Who knows. The whole situation is about as clear as mud.

Col.

R2D4
Latest news:

hi, dear Luthier!

CUz i\m faithful desire to. maybe we will be good friend . shall we?

Luthier, you old dog you! She desires you, and the "shall we", make your move now!

lol :Hug:

sconehead

Angela...

cystar1.jpg

greg_r
Angela...

cystar1.jpg

Is it me, or is she looking younger?

:Whistle:

sconehead

No, I believe she's recently had a makeover...you interested as well Greg?

greg_r

No thanks. Taxidermy is more Dave's kinda thing.... :Whistle:

JohnG

I feel sorry for the guy anyway...

Seems he's going thru some serious personal problems.

+1

JohnG

Col.

No, Silix is the new Brand9 - Pamfried is the new TTK. :Whistle:

THERE IS ONLY ONE TTK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onzenuub

Col.

No, Silix is the new Brand9 - Pamfried is the new TTK. :D

THERE IS ONLY ONE TTK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And is that Silix?