Sign in to follow this  
Madness

New to the Forum

Madness

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum, stumbled upon it a couple weeks back and am really glad I did! I've been searching for a Replica Submariner in black and spent the last couple weeks on the website reading. I'm really glad I did, because through the site I've managed to contact BK and am in the process of ordering a Ceramic 116610 Sub in black!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'll be looking into a few other Rolex Models (GMT Master ii and YatchMaster) but am also now on the lookout for a white dial Omega Speedmaster with the link braclet. I'm looking forward to learning a lot and speaking with you all. Thanks!

Madness

Balad1

Glad to have you join us; hold onto your wallet...it's highly addictive, lol.

Matlow

Hello and Welcome, Fellow rolex lover :sh_h:

I have the GMT Master ii Anniversary Edition and it's a lovely watch...

swiss-grade-rolex-gmt-master-ii-50th-anniversary-auto-2007-gold-0901-21-mdadib@11.jpg

Check through our trusted dealers and you will find some Rolex gems, I am currently looking at buying a DayDate from ReplicaMake or Mary, I have also got an awesome rolex from Robert :)

Madness
Hello and Welcome, Fellow rolex lover :sh_h:

I have the GMT Master ii Anniversary Edition and it's a lovely watch...

swiss-grade-rolex-gmt-master-ii-50th-anniversary-auto-2007-gold-0901-21-mdadib@11.jpg

Check through our trusted dealers and you will find some Rolex gems, I am currently looking at buying a DayDate from ReplicaMake or Mary, I have also got an awesome rolex from Robert :)

Thanks! Where did you get the GMT Master ii? That's a beauty

Matlow

Replicamake Here is the link :sh_h:

It really is close to the gen and it's on offer $228 reduced from

$308 :)

Madness
Replicamake Here is the link :)

$308 :rofl:

Great, thanks! How different do you think it is from the Gen? Trying to decide between a GMT master like that one and a Yatchmaster Platinum version.

Del

Hello and welcome :).

Madness
Hello and welcome :).

Thanks Del and thanks Balad1, excited to be a part of it.

Matlow
Replicamake Here is the link :)

$308 :rofl:

Great, thanks! How different do you think it is from the Gen? Trying to decide between a GMT master like that one and a Yatchmaster Platinum version.

I think you will get a better GMT master rep for your money than a YM. I think it's BK who has a lovely YM but I remember it being around $700 where as for a GMT master you will spend $200- $300.

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

Nisv

Hi Madness, welcome ;)

Sticking to the trusted dealers on board = You'll get what you want (if it's repped, that is) :P

Fiddo

Hello Madness! ;)

Welcome!

Madness

Thanks all!

I'm quickly finding how addictive this can be, I want so many different watches!

Ska

Welcome to the nuthouse mate!

Madness
Welcome to the nuthouse mate!

Thanks! any general advice for someone who is new and in love with Rolex??

Balad1

Research and ask questions.

There is a wealth of knowledge among RWG members.

jameo210369

Hi Madness, welcome to the forum

Madness
Hi Madness, welcome :P

Sticking to the trusted dealers on board = You'll get what you want (if it's repped, that is) :D

What do you mean "if it's repped"? Is there a good way to compare watches amongst the trusted dealers? Thanks!

Nisv
Hi Madness, welcome :P

Sticking to the trusted dealers on board = You'll get what you want (if it's repped, that is) :D

What do you mean "if it's repped"? Is there a good way to compare watches amongst the trusted dealers? Thanks!

Many of the watches the trusted dealers offer comes from one and the same factory, so

what sets them apart is basically what type of movement there are, details about alignments,

fonts, bezel, crown guard, etc, all those things which makes them look more or less like the

real thing.

Ultimately what would be a great way to get good advice = browse the trusted dealers

feedback sections for your watch of choice, or search the forum for it, and then post

questions about it.

If you can't find it = send a PM to for example Mary (Watchinternational) with what you want,

and she'll get back to you saying if it's available or not :couchbeer:

Madness
Hi Madness, welcome :notworthy:

Sticking to the trusted dealers on board = You'll get what you want (if it's repped, that is) :rofl:

Many of the watches the trusted dealers offer comes from one and the same factory, so

what sets them apart is basically what type of movement there are, details about alignments,

fonts, bezel, crown guard, etc, all those things which makes them look more or less like the

real thing.

Ultimately what would be a great way to get good advice = browse the trusted dealers

feedback sections for your watch of choice, or search the forum for it, and then post

questions about it.

If you can't find it = send a PM to for example Mary (Watchinternational) with what you want,

and she'll get back to you saying if it's available or not :)

Thanks Nisv, that's really great advice. Really appreciate it!