Almost a year ago when the JF AP15450 V2 came out I purchased it and immediately began contemplating a strap for it.  The TD had sent a rep strap for the watch which was  the typical POS. Unfortunately at this time no one made a strap for this watch, so I decided to make one my self. I went online and bought two sections of alligator. A gloss chestnut and a mat tan. Once the leather arrived I brainstormed how to proceed. Eventually I decided this was a task for a professional. I reached out to Jon (Bond Tailored Straps) and asked if he would accept the job. He agreed and I sent him the two leathers. A few weeks later I received a perfect looking strap. Unfortunately when I tried to attach it to the watch I couldn't get it to fit. I reached out to Jon and he gave me some good suggestions but I still could not get it. I took the watch to several local jewelers and they were unsuccessful as well. Some time went buy and I reached out to Jon last November with my dilemma. He suggested I send the watch to him and he would fit the strap to the watch. So.... a few months past, May came along and I finely found time to send him the watch. I a few days I received an e-mail with the good news! Here are some images of Jon's work. Thanks again to Jon for his fortitude.