hotdamn

Kingwatch

hotdamn

I am sorry if I missed the memo, but how come she is off of the trusted dealer list? I did a quick search and cant seem to find this out. I ordered quite a few watches from her, but I was looking to add more. 

Appreciate the help!

Glaude
47 minutes ago, hotdamn said:

I am sorry if I missed the memo, but how come she is off of the trusted dealer list? I did a quick search and cant seem to find this out. I ordered quite a few watches from her, but I was looking to add more. 

Appreciate the help!

Probably because this dealer doesn't reach the requirement to become a TD ? 
And without seeing any trace of this dealer at RWI and even RepGeek I would say this is a seller to avoid.

But your first post makes me wonder, if you did business before, why don't you continue to do so ? What the TD status will change for you ? 

greg_r
8 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Probably because this dealer doesn't reach the requirement to become a TD ? 
And without seeing any trace of this dealer at RWI and even RepGeek I would say this is a seller to avoid.

But your first post makes me wonder, if you did business before, why don't you continue to do so ? What the TD status will change for you ? 

Wrong. 

Connie (kingwatch) was one of the longest-established and most reliable dealers in the business. Shes was a TD here for years. However, her site went down and we were unable to contact her subsequently, so regretfully have had to remove her from the TD list on the assumption that she’s decided to call it a day.  We’re sorry to lose her.

Glaude
18 minutes ago, greg_r said:

Wrong. 

Connie (kingwatch) was one of the longest-established and most reliable dealers in the business. Shes was a TD here for years. However, her site went down and we were unable to contact her subsequently, so regretfully have had to remove her from the TD list on the assumption that she’s decided to call it a day.  We’re sorry to lose her.

Oh no, I made a Luxuracer post, shame on me ! :D 
I stand corrected sir !

I was fooled by this TD absence in the closed TD section

hotdamn

I still have her contact and I am unsure if i should place an order with her now that she is off of the TD list. I placed an order last year and was fine. Maybe I might just continue contacting her. Thanks for the insight. 

mattmd90

Hey guys,

I ordered many purchases from Connie, currently waiting her reply for AP15400 JF V3. I am a bit upset that she is not currently trusted dealer. I know that her website domain changes very frequently. In case, I reached out some other TD's which I always hear their name here, maybe its time to change my TD to be on the safer side.

Best.

GenTLe
On 11/06/2018 at 04:55, hotdamn said:

I still have her contact and I am unsure if i should place an order with her now that she is off of the TD list. I placed an order last year and was fine. Maybe I might just continue contacting her. Thanks for the insight. 

1 hour ago, mattmd90 said:

Hey guys,

I ordered many purchases from Connie, currently waiting her reply for AP15400 JF V3. I am a bit upset that she is not currently trusted dealer. I know that her website domain changes very frequently. In case, I reached out some other TD's which I always hear their name here, maybe its time to change my TD to be on the safer side.

Best.

Reading what @greg_r wrote upper you may ask her why she disappeared from the scenes without replying to our mods anymore...