madonenine

Some Help Please

madonenine

I recently purchased a watch off Puretime however the payment transaction failed twice , probably because I live in the UK (Currently waiting for an email back) . Does anybody know trusted UK sites which sell replica watches as the majority of the ones I have seen have limited pictures and appear to be fake. Thanks

Glaude

You are right on the fake site in the uk, most of them are scammers.

We have Narikaa here that have sometimes stock in the UK but this is not the problem for you, you just have to sort out with your bank why the payment didn't go through and maybe use another way of paying (Western Union for example).
Puretime is a TD over at our sister board RWI, so if you have any issue (you will probably not) go there to open a support ticket.

Luxuracer
3 hours ago, madonenine said:

I recently purchased a watch off Puretime however the payment transaction failed twice , probably because I live in the UK (Currently waiting for an email back) . Does anybody know trusted UK sites which sell replica watches as the majority of the ones I have seen have limited pictures and appear to be fake. Thanks

I ordered a few watches from them ... But they stopped taking PP and WU.

As of now ... PureTime only accepts Credit Card and Bitcoin payments ...!

If you want to pay by CC, you have to call your bank and tell them that you authorize the charge, otherwise it will NOT go through. Just one warning, you will be charged International Transaction fee and Exchange Rate fee ... NOT by PureTime, but by your bank. Do not be surprisedf if you statement show the final charge amount a lot higher.

Or ... you can pay by Bitcoin

GingerApple

Sead/Supermirrors keeps UK stock too. But don't focus on UK based imo. . Pick a TD on here (you can trust them all) and crack on. Find the payment method that suits you.  

GenTLe

Point 1: if a watch is in stock, then can be obtained from all the trusted dealers. TD = trusted dealers. They all go and get watches from the factories which are the ones that produces the watches.

Point 2:  Therefore once you decided on the model, then choose the TD that has the conditions that fits you. And remember to check with the selected TD if the watch is in stock so that you don't discover that it isn't available after you paid the amount.