Ped

Help identifying this Panerai

Ped

Evening one and all,

Any chance any of those in the know can identify this piece? I’m having a clear out and found it in one of my old watch boxes! I haven’t worn it in at least 2 years so gonna sell it, but need to know the model etc and a value if anyone can help with that too - I’m happy to research the forum once I know the model.

Lume is awesome by the way!

TIA

3e33e9d540f2784f90181dc68e5806c1.jpg

5fa2354ac9ab39dab4b2c477b4433ffb.jpg

64a9d36c665d0d796947e9288ef0dcfb.jpg

6f5ca15ecc621b3c9638b448d0a57ace.jpg

9a916ab07e06e7ba488acebf2f2a7ff8.jpg

———————————————

“People who wear Rolex aren’t wankers, I’ve just noticed many a wanker wear Rolex”

tabuktime

It's a PAM111, couldn't say which maker though.

Looks pretty clean for a two year old piece.

5teve

Gotta be honest prefer pics of your watches on your Mrs than your hairy wrist.LOL

Ped
It's a PAM111, couldn't say which maker though.

Looks pretty clean for a two year old piece.

Ah ok, could be a Noob then, I seem to recall buying one a good few years ago. It’s in great condition, cos it hasn’t been worn by me anymore than twice, although I’m sure I picked it up on M2M

Thanks for the input, just need someone to swing along and confirm maker if possible.

Gotta be honest prefer pics of your watches on your Mrs than your hairy wrist.LOL

So do I, I’d get my wrist slapped if I put them here though! Confined to Section8!

———————————————

“People who wear Rolex aren’t wankers, I’ve just noticed many a wanker wear Rolex”

Glaude
On 25/06/2018 at 19:18, peedog said:

Thanks for the input, just need someone to swing along and confirm maker if possible.

I had a look around RWI and other sources, I rule out a possible KW Factory due to some case back differences.

Now without being an expert, it's hard to tell if it's a Noob V2 or V3, it seems that they even mixed up version sometimes (like the current Submariner V7,V8,V9 shenanigans :D )

PS : You've got a PM sir @peedog;)