Sign in to follow this  
aksingh

For anyone who wants a near perfect ROO rep

aksingh

Edited by aksingh

Balad1
I hope you go onto repgeek and let miocrow know you are interested on the AP forum. Price is around $1K but this will be the best ROO rep made by far and he needs enough interest to start building these reps.

One problem, for $1K I'm not, sorry.

Rav747
:):D :D :sarky_clap::rofl:

aksingh

Yeah, obviously at this price this is not for everyone but for others who have always wanted a near perfect rep of a fifteen grand watch with a gen movement maybe gen dial and no date window problem then this is the holy grail.

Rav747

To be honest, and this is just me, I wouldn't pay more than 400 bucks for a rep. I'm sure others don't mind spending 1k on a rep.

Del

;) $1k!

Count me out...I'm happy with my white fantasy dial, incorrect caseback spelling (but correct sweep B)) ROO Diver for $129! :)

Silverspeed

Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.....

a group buy at $1k a piece, to have something built that hasen't been done before

incl an Asian Dubois Depraz chronograph module :lol:

greg_r

:lol:

I'm gonna stand back and wait for the angry mob to turn up. I agree with SS - this is a recipe for disaster. The only thing that could possibly make this worse would be if Blade was involved and needed another Acura... :rofl:

Balad1

I shall be the self appointed RWG VIP Broker for this new rep/gen Roo.

I will be accepting non-refundable deposits in the amount of $500 for each watch desired.

These reps can only increase in value and as such will be a Grade AAA investment.

Please contact me for payment instructions.

*First come first served with a limit of 3 reps per lucky customer.

greg_r
I shall be the self appointed RWG VIP Broker for this new rep/gen Roo.

I will be accepting non-refundable deposits in the amount of $500 for each watch desired.

These reps can only increase in value and as such will be a Grade AAA investment.

Please contact me for payment instructions.

*First come first served with a limit of 3 reps per lucky customer.

Can you also do me a deal on the Brooklyn Bridge?

Balad1

I just sold it to McNair but the Golden Gate has just come on the market if interested.

phaedo

You might say that in jest Greg, but these days aren't a lot of bridges worldwide actually privately owned? My, how times have changed.

Balad1

You might say that in jest Greg, but these days aren't a lot of bridges worldwide actually privately owned? My, how times have changed.

That's what I told Mike McNair...

greg_r

Yup - I already have a 30% stake in Tower Bridge. You want in? :lol:

phaedo

Yup - I already have a 30% stake in Tower Bridge. You want in? :lol:

What's the ROI like?

Not sure if it is like it over there, but here in Sydney a lot of the roads are privately owned - I remember a few years ago when I was in NZ there was a new bridge built where I lived, and to pay for it a toll booth went in. Once it was paid for, the council or whoever ran it took the booth down. Versus here because the government have sold all the toll roads off they may be paid for but somehow the tolls keep going up.

Member X

Yep - Queen Elizabeth II bridge (Dartford Crossing) was constructed under an arrangement whereby the tolls were to be removed once the bridge was paid for.

The bridge is now paid for.

The tolls are still there.

Why? "Maintenance costs".

Oh, and it "reduces traffic". Er, no it doesn't, fuckwits. If I need to cross the river then I need to cross the river... :popcorn: