Sign in to follow this  
seikome

Newbie here

seikome

Newbie here.... I just ordered a lady DJ from houseofsouvenirs for a good price based on the dealer review here...Thank everyone

AllergyDoc

Welcome and you're welcome. Lawrence does sell a nice watch for a great price. Hope you enjoy it.

Luthier

Welcome aboard, seikome!!!

Good choice of watch and dealer.

Lawrence is da man!

iabounty
Newbie here.... I just ordered a lady DJ from houseofsouvenirs for a good price based on the dealer review here...Thank everyone

Lawrence will take good care of you. Welcome and enjoy the DJ.

seikome

Just got a PM from Lawrence. But no paypal invoice yet.

Thank you all..

seikome

He is really fast. I just sent payment to him. Now I am waiting for my watch....

Luthier
He is really fast. I just sent payment to him. Now I am waiting for my watch....

You'll not be disappointed.

greg_r

Welcome to RWG!

Lawrence is a great dealer - especially for Rollies. Be sure to post some pics when it arrives! B)

AllergyDoc

Has anyone given him the secret handshake? If not, how will he ever get by the sentinels?

trailboss99

Hi ya Seikome, glad to have you on board. Hope to see some pics of your new watch when it arrives. I gather I'm not the only Seiko collector here now as well :thumbsup:

Col.

greg_r
Has anyone given him the secret handshake? If not, how will he ever get by the sentinels?

Never mind the sentinels, what about the black helicopters? :thumbsup:

seikome

I will post pics when I receive it. I ordered an all-gold DJ. He wants to make sure the plated gold is durable before shipping. A very nice and honest guy.

Cheers~

Edited by seikome

seikome

ANother question:

I have three seiko 5's. I am just wondering why there is no seiko mvts in rep. watch. Seiko mvts will make rep more durable and less problamic. JUst my two cents...

greg_r
ANother question:

I have three seiko 5's. I am just wondering why there is no seiko mvts in rep. watch. Seiko mvts will make rep more durable and less problamic. JUst my two cents...

It's likely to be purely down to cost. The chinese-sourced movements are very inexpensive - and, in the case of the "21j" and 6497 movements still extremely reliable.

greg_r
ANother question:

It's likely to be purely down to cost. In the case of automatics, the chinese-sourced movements are very inexpensive - and, in the case of the "21j" and 6497 movements still extremely reliable.

sconehead

Welcome to the forum Seikome, plenty of watch related stuff here but don't be scared to get involved in the 'lighter' side of the forum, it's good fun and you can't really upset anyone here... I personally choose to pick on Onze...

greg_r

... and you can tell by Scone's member title who I pick on...

:thumbsup:

onzenuub
Welcome to the forum Seikome, plenty of watch related stuff here but don't be scared to get involved in the 'lighter' side of the forum, it's good fun and you can't really upset anyone here... I personally choose to pick on Onze...

@ Sconehead :Fuck you

Welcome Seikome, enjoy your stay over here.

greg_r

now now, lads, let's play nice....

:)

oh, alright then... :thumbsup:

trailboss99

The Seiko autos are a good MVT but the CN stuff is not to far behind and a hell of a lot cheaper.

Seiko's best MVTs are their 1980's quartz top end, namely the 7A38. This is one of the top three quartz MVTs ever made. It can be ajusted to within a 60th of a sec a day. There are four micro motors in this little baby, one for each dial, all metal build- no plastic in sight and a anti magnetic iron MVT holder that rivals the Millgauss for protection. Unfortunatly no one, Seiko included makes them like that any more. I have a 7020 with this MVt in on my wrist right now.

I have had it since new and that's 23 years and it's still by far the most accurate timepiece I own.

More info and pics about half way down THIS PAGE

Col.

sconehead

Through this leather-like thick skin of mine Greg and Onze's cruel words have cut me like a knife and I'm secretly crying on the inside...the pain...

onzenuub
Through this leather-like thick skin of mine Greg and Onze's cruel words have cut me like a knife and I'm secretly crying on the inside...the pain...

:D

:)

trailboss99

Awwwwww, da poor widdle monkey's upset. :evilgrin:

sconehead

: My ape army is currently on route to Holland via darkest Surrey, don't make me add Oz to their destinations as well...

:monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2:

your puny roo's are no match for them...

onzenuub
: My ape army is currently on route to Holland via darkest Surrey, don't make me add Oz to their destinations as well...

:monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2::monkey2:

your puny roo's are no match for them...

They will not survive.