Sign in to follow this  
PGL

My "colorful" collection

PGL

Hello guys! Long time no see! A few months ago I posted my MARINA MILITARE collection and told some of you that I would post pictures of my collection some day.

Well that day is almost here. Since I am a member in another forum (in Spain) and posted some of my watches there I thought I should post them here as well.

They are all almost in full summer mode, which means lots (and I mean LOTS) of colorful straps. Yellow and orange suit me well, I am always in a very cheery mood so those colors make me happy.

Anyways, I know most of you would not wear watches that are not black or brown but I really like them this way.

Of course, when the fall/winter comes, I change the straps on the MMs to black or brown leather...

I talk/write too much, here they are (no reps in these pictures by the way):

MARINA MILITAREs

MarinaMilitares.jpg

FOSSIL & Co.

FossilCo.jpg

STEEL

Aceros.jpg

"WEIRD ONES"

SarckStormDiesel.jpg

HILFIGER & Co.

HilfigerSeikoDKNYTimeForceBasi.jpg

STRAPPED IN NATOs

NATOs.jpg

There are two watches I bought for $0.99!!

edwelly

Holy shit that is a lot of watches. Do you have a favorite?

kolchak

Now thats a collection! I really like your MM's. Are most from Getat / Jackson or other sellers?

Would love some close ups when you have time of the SS blue face on blue leather in the middle of the 1st pic & black/PVD on orange leather on bottom left of 2nd pic.

Thanks

Balad1

Hey, as long as they make you happy that is all that matters. Some are so wild they are cool.

Nice collection, thank you for sharing.

amuthon

Very impressing and colourful collection mate.

I should get more mediterranian sun... :)

just for the mood....

dingle
:)

PGL

Thanks guys. LOL wild is the word I would describe some of them, you are right Balad.

@kolchak, I don't know when I will have the time but I will make try this week end to get some close ups of those two. They are both VERY nice... in fact a lot of my work mates and friends have asked me to sell them my MMs just like that (with the colorful straps)... I am kind of tempted.

I bought them all from manbushijie (I get a very good deal from him).

KeNnY

Sooo flashy and stylish ! ;) Nice collection PGL ! THanks for sharing :) I would be able to pick some lol :)

kolchak
Thanks guys. LOL wild is the word I would describe some of them, you are right Balad.

@kolchak, I don't know when I will have the time but I will make try this week end to get some close ups of those two. They are both VERY nice... in fact a lot of my work mates and friends have asked me to sell them my MMs just like that (with the colorful straps)... I am kind of tempted.

I'm new to the rep/homage world but looks like manbushijie makes some nice pieces. Thanks & look forward to seeing some close up.

BTW - when does the next season of the S.O.A. start? What a great show.

Del

:lol: That's a big collection!

Very impressive! :irish_dance:

PGL
Sooo flashy and stylish ! :irish_dance: Nice collection PGL ! THanks for sharing :irish_dance: I would be able to pick some lol :lol:

Thanks mate. I will try to show my reps one of these days... I remember someone told me a mesh for a rep I was looking for would not look good and everyone who sees it now wants a watch like mine... :irish_dance:

powderfreak

WOW man, that is an awesome collection! I really like the colours, too! How many watches do you have :lol:?

PGL

I'm new to the rep/homage world but looks like manbushijie makes some nice pieces. Thanks & look forward to seeing some close up.

BTW - when does the next season of the S.O.A. start? What a great show.

Yeah, S.O.A. rules!!!! I think we will have to wait until september to see what happens!!! too long, I know... :lol:

I think the watches from manbushijie and jakson tse come from the same factory though... in case you prefer to deal with JT.

PGL
WOW man, that is an awesome collection! I really like the colours, too! How many watches do you have :irish_dance:?

Well, I think I can get to 100 or so... I haven't photographed replicas, SWATCH watches and some others I have laying there...

I always like my watches to stand out... and by people's reaction, they usually like it too. :lol:

powderfreak
WOW man, that is an awesome collection! I really like the colours, too! How many watches do you have :irish_dance:?

Well, I think I can get to 100 or so... I haven't photographed replicas, SWATCH watches and some others I have laying there...

I always like my watches to stand out... and by people's reaction, they usually like it too. :lol:

So you can change your watch every three days and only wear them once a year! You need more arms & wrists :irish_dance:

mondeov6

Now that is one cool colour collection!! Me like!! :lol:

pfcdre

hi pgl,that is a beautiful collection mate,i really like the colours,seems to work well in the collection,congrats on putting together a collection of feel good factor watches,makes me feel good lookin at them anyway cheers :lol:

Rav747

Honestly, this is quiet a wide range of watches and straps and I couldnt find one that I didn't like. In fact, I love them. Very very nice collection you have and thank you very much for sharing.

Edited by Rav747

gtwc

Jumpin'Jesus......

one helluva collection.

Like you, I also like the colourful straps - way to go !!!!

KeNnY could probably link a few of these together to make a daisy-chain for his wrists !!!

Keep up the good work !

PGL

Wow guys, thanks for the compliments on my watches. I really really thought most of you would hate them (and tell me) LOL... The "feel good" thing is exactly what I was looking for but I didn't know how to express it in English, but it is exactly what my watches are to me.

Anyways, I will try to post the rest of them soon.

dingle
.........................the rest of them soon.

OMG! :popcorn:

PGL
.........................the rest of them soon.

OMG! :lol:

LMAO... yeah, there are no reps in the pictures (they are not permitted in the other forum I belong to) and I didn't take any pictures of them... but they are not a lot, I promise... :popcorn:

cajarana

Nice collection mi hermano.

Saudações portuguesas ! :D

PGL
Nice collection mi hermano.

Saudações portuguesas ! :nomorepostwhore:

Muito obrigado amigo! :lmao2:

PGL

I said I would post my reps and some of the ones I missed out last time (homages and some other random watches), so here they are:

Repsmore.jpg

IWC.jpg

IWC2.jpg