Sign in to follow this  
kan3

Tag Heuer Calibre 36 RS2 owners

kan3

Hi,

A question to the owners of this beautiful watch, has anyone found any differences b/w the rep and gen?

So far I've found 3,

359fngl.jpg

Can anyone find more differences?

Thank you.

kan3

1. 200 is missing.

2. Minutes hand is not curved like the gen.

3. Font color is gray (light), not like gen's white (bright).

Thank you.

powderfreak
1. 200 is missing.

2. Minutes hand is not curved like the gen.

3. Font color is gray (light), not like gen's white (bright).

Thank you.

IMHO only the missing "200" is a flaw, everything else isn't really going to bother someone, even if they look very closely at the watch.

kan3

Is there any way to fix that 200? Should I wait for 2 - 3 months, maybe the factory will produce a correct version?

Thank you.

powderfreak
Is there any way to fix that 200? Should I wait for 2 - 3 months, maybe the factory will produce a correct version?

Thank you.

No chance, buddy, they won't change it that fast B) They probably stock several thousands of those "faulty" ones already.

Balad1

I'm not an expert but my observations are that on less popular reps some flaws are never corrected.

MikeMcNair
Is there any way to fix that 200?

gt a tiny paint brush, mask off the area, make a TINY stencil, and paint the "20" in front of the "0" that's there.

i could do that in 20 minutes dude.

hot lookin watch BTW!!

gtwc
I'm not an expert but my observations are that on less popular reps some flaws are never corrected.

I agree.

Hence the factories STILL trying to sell Perrlet watches, 'stead of Perrelet.

I kinda like the Perrelet Turbine, but buying one incorrectly spelt on the front dial would be like

buying a Durex Submariner !!!!

Felipe

How bout the fact that the damn dial is blue in the rep and a nice deep black in the gen?!?!?!

Balad1
Hi,

A question to the owners of this beautiful watch, has anyone found any differences b/w the rep and gen?

So far I've found 3,

359fngl.jpg

Can anyone find more differences?

Thank you.

Kan, is this a quartz watch, what is the cost?

MikeMcNair

Ted, that's from Mary with a Swiss mvmnt, no quartz in that fucker. That is, if you want a good one.

Robert has them in white AND black dials, the white is surprisingly HOT!!!!!

Roberts are clones btw

Balad1
Ted, that's from Mary with a Swiss mvmnt, no quartz in that fucker. That is, if you want a good one.

Roberts are clones btw

The reason I asked was if it was an $88 quartz then who gives a shit about the bezel mistake.

Now $300+... that's another story.

Rav747

Roberts are clones btw

The reason I asked was if it was an $88 quartz then who gives a shit about the bezel mistake.

I was about say, I have the 7750 version and it has none of these flaws. Then again, at 88 bucks is a huge diff from 350+

Out of all my watches this is the one that gets the most compliments and stares.

Balad1

Roberts are clones btw

I was about say, I have the 7750 version and it has none of these flaws. Then again, at 88 bucks is a huge diff from 350+

Out of all my watches this is the one that gets the most compliments and stares.

Most importantly though, does it get you laid?

Rav747

Roberts are clones btw

Most importantly though, does it get you laid?

Lol! Ted, I have a gf...so, yes it def gets me laid. Lol. To be honest, the backstreel sa boasts a higher percentage. Not sure of it watch correlated, but I won't complain. Lol

Felipe

I recently purchased this watch!! (ordered from puretimewatch.com) and have not yet received it. I paid $398 for it plus the shipping. I am concerned now I didn't notice before that the dial actually looks bluish in these pictures. 359fngl.jpg

Can anyone that owns the watch verify if it is infact that nice black dial or does it look blue?

kan3

This one is Automatic, A7750. The quartz version has correct dial.

Felipe

So the quartz cheaper version has the correct dial. This is upsetting!>!>!123213j iodsahjfiohsdfha; sdf ;) ;) ;):asslick::);):frusty: :frusty:

MikeMcNair

Regardless of which it is, that's mary's QC pic with the red leather mat under it

nunu78

I've got 7750 SS version n It has perfect dial :D

Balad1
I recently purchased this watch!! (ordered from puretimewatch.com) and have not yet received it. I paid $398 for it plus the shipping. I am concerned now I didn't notice before that the dial actually looks bluish in these pictures. 359fngl.jpg

Can anyone that owns the watch verify if it is infact that nice black dial or does it look blue?

Wow Felipe, everyone in Jersey that sees your new watch will know it's a fake and call you on it, bummer...

nunu78

Thts the pic of mine SS version from Robert

IMG_0492.jpg

kan3

SS version is correct, but I want the black one.

Felipe

balad im not sure if you are being sarcastic lol. I'm not worried about anyone knowing its fake I just like the black much more than that ugly blue that I just spend $400 on

kan3

BTW nunu78 in your watch does the seconds hand ticks or glides?

Thank you.