PortOS

How come Josh at Perfect Clones is a trusted dealer???

PortOS

Before deciding to purchase a rep watch, I did some research and found Perfect Clones from the trusted dealer list in RWG. I did my purchase and everything went just smooth. After a year, I decided to buy a second rep as well as a strap. This time, I received as an answer that the watch nor the strap where  in stock, so the only answer I had was "is no longer avail . please select another items sir". I choose another watch and everything went smooth again with it, however, about the strap, I wanted my money back as I needed that strap exactly and there were no other option that work for me.

From this point, everything went bad with this seller. Everytime I asked for a refund, the answer keep the same "is no longer avail . please select another items sir". After explaining I did not want another item, the seller asked me for my order number, credit card used to pay my order and some other stuff to finally put me on hold to process my refund. Never got an answer after this. After a reasonable time, I asked again about my request, and again, I got the same old "is no longer avail . please select another items sir", I gave the same explanation, got asked again for the order number, credit card number, etc. to put me on hold again while processing my return. This situation repeated again and again, so I tryed to order some other stuff from the Perfect Clones catalog, and the answer was again "is no longer avail . please select another items sir", again I choose another, item and again got the "is no longer avail . please select another items sir". Fed up of being treated as a stupid, I asked for my money again. Has been more than a year asking for my refund. Last time, last week, the seller just stopped responding any message from me.

I guess RWG is not partner or owner of Perfect Clones, but, how come you can recomend a dealer that offers items they do not have in stock, accepts payments for items they cannot deliver, acts dishonestly, treats clients like idiots and, when is not convenient, just stops answering?. I think this seller is a crook that scam me, and you are telling people to trust this guy.

fatarms

You joined 45 minutes ago but ordered a year ago?  Hmmm....

Pob

Have you ever tried to contact any of the moderators on this forum before posting and blaming dealer? Their job is to help you solve the situations like this. You have to understand that dealers have many people working for them that have limited English and replay with the same sentences because they cannot do it better than that. If one of the mods had contacted them about you issues I'm sure the result would be much better.

And this!

RepGuy

If you read the rules, you would know to contact a moderator with issues like this. I'm not discrediting your story, but if you don't follow the procedure, there isn't much we can help you with. 

GingerApple

GLWS

BadApple

There is a procedure

You haven't followed it

Fuck off.

Glaude

And what is the exact purpose of this post ?

If you had read this

You would have known how to deal with this unfortunate situation, shit can happen but there are people here to help you with that. You could have had your money back a long time ago if you had followed the procedure.

Please contact a mod about this, like @NCRich, @Tits McGee, @Foxindebox, @Del for example.

All of this will be resolved in the end, PC is indeed trusted for that reason.

Wriggles

Another blow in who seems uninterested or incapable of reading the basics that the forum has put together to help them. OP asks the question why a TD is a TD? 

How about  this question. Why did you bother posting something without bothering to do any reading and understanding first?

efajri

:picard:

Tits McGee

What you experienced with Josh is pretty common in the Rep game. Just for your own peace of mind, we listed Perfect Clones as a Trusted Dealer so we could scam you and split your money among us. It's true. Thanks for your donation.

I guess RWG is not partner or owner of Perfect Clones, but, how come you can recomend a dealer that offers items they do not have in stock, accepts payments for items they cannot deliver, acts dishonestly, treats clients like idiots and, when is not convenient, just stops answering?. I think this seller is a crook that scam me, and you are telling people to trust this guy.

Had you done the right thing and READ how this game works, you would have contacted a Mod to assist you with Josh. Now you're on your own.  You're obviously not cut out for this hobby. 

narikaa
4 hours ago, fatarms said:

It doesn't take the wisdom of Job to deduce that he's likely been whining and carping on some lunatic asylum like ribbit reddit 

and an in-house oracle there sent him & his bindle here to voice his pain and seek his fortune ;)

Tits McGee
2 minutes ago, narikaa said:

It doesn't take the wisdom of Job to deduce that he's likely been whining and carping on some lunatic asylum like ribbit reddit 

and an in-house oracle there sent him & his bindle here to voice his pain and seek his fortune ;)

So your theory is some carbuncle sent him here to complain huh? Sounds about right.

AWXR5lX.gif

FYI....I'm told by my lovely wife that I no longer possess wisdom since I left my Job. I showed her. I told her "you can't lose what you never possessed". That'll teach her.

iabounty

This is the age old definition of insanity. Keep trying the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

I would leave Josh alone at this stage or he may just piss in your Cheerio's and spread your story around his China town.

RUSH2112

You’ve only waited a year.  Do you think that’s been long enough?

Jibuti
4 hours ago, GingerBlubba said:

GLWS

not yet... perhaps in a year.....

EBB
4 hours ago, GingerBlubba said:

GLWS

WAT

Genius

@PortOS 

Josh generally sends the same watch you order and if he doesn't you report to the mod team he generally makes it right.  He also generally sells within 10% of the "market" price of other TDs. That's 100% better than 99.9% of the replica sellers based from China. Remember this is an illegal industry with a load of scammers Josh might not be the best of our TDs and I'd never trust his QC pics but fuck he's so much better than the vast majority of the fake sellers so think yourself lucky to have RWG!

JSJ

I'm not here much at the moment but it's always nice to see a story like this. It restores my faith in the fuckwit population of the earth.
If I were Josh, after a year of the same question I would have stopped answering as well.

GingerApple
24 minutes ago, EBB said:

WAT

GLWS

RussP

I still don't understand why he's being criticised for not receiving his refund on the strap that wasn't available.

WHY do TD's accept payment and keep withholding the funds when there is no reasonable prospect of fulfilling the order?

Perfect Clones  needs to give the OP his full refund.

No ifs or buts about it.

I can't see how OP could've requested Moderator intervention when he's new to this forum.

If on the other hand there's another side to this story......

• Like 1

Glaude
28 minutes ago, RussP said:

I still don't understand why he's being criticised for not receiving his refund on the strap that wasn't available.

WHY do TD's accept payment and keep withholding the funds when there is no reasonable prospect of fulfilling the order?

Perfect Clones  needs to give the OP his full refund.

No ifs or buts about it.

I can't see how OP could've requested Moderator intervention when he's new to this forum.

If on the other hand there's another side to this story......

I don't see him being criticised much about wanting the refund, at least I wasn't, this is indeed totally fair and normal.

But he should have requested moderator help before complaining in a public post, people redirected him to this board so he should have read how things works, especially since he was able to see that PC was trusted he should have known what trusted imply, such info is rapidly found here.

deju

Op actually seems normal,his feedback is honest and complete. 

Lets try and help him, hopefully a moderator can intervene.

GingerApple

Are you ok mate?

RUSH2112

Op is not taking a beating guys.  Some good natured fun combined with him being told exactly what to do to solve the problem.

jking92

I’ve purchased four watches from PC over the last 3 years and every time it has been an absolute nightmare, PC was the whole reason I left the hobby/obsession for a couple of years, decided to give them the benefit of the doubt when I came back this year, but nope still a complete fucking shit show, long story short, buy from Mary!

But I do think it’s a fair question, why is PC a TD here? There’s many posts over on RWI about exactly these issues being the reason for him not being a TD there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk