PortOS

How come Josh at Perfect Clones is a trusted dealer???

Glaude
12 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

What a little bitch. No wonder you like him :johng:

:fme:

Tits McGee
13 hours ago, Glaude said:

@Tits McGee I think @Jay969 the greatest "clockmaker" of all time have a message for you, extracted from his about profile page

:rofl: 

I also had a nice PM telling me to stop messing with his profile pic ... :lol: 

:lmao:

Tits McGee

I've been contacted by the OP requesting clemency so he may "contribute" here. I've changed his profile back and removed the pic. Now we'll see if he can properly introduce himself and attempt to fit in with the other inmates. I do NOT, however, see his tenure here lasting very long as he has the notion this is some kind of serious watch forum. 

Please be nice to Jay as I believe he may possess superior horological skills and knowledge.

He claims to be a very important person so lets treat him with the respect he so justifiably deserves. 

GingerApple

In all seriousness, I would like Jay to stick around. I know I have a bad habit of sticking up for people who turn out to be utter dicks, but I think this guy could be a good'un.

That said, Jay, this place is pretty juvenile. If that's not your cup of tea, both RWI and Repgeek are probably more suited to you. Either way, whether you stay or go, good luck.

PS - do you really have a moustache?

BenjaminButton

Seen it all before. Give him a head start, that’s fair, and let the hunt begin.

a0ca08132fb23f5115615cfa4ec4474b.jpg

Luxuracer
30 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

I've been contacted by the OP requesting clemency so he may "contribute" here. I've changed his profile back and removed the pic. Now we'll see if he can properly introduce himself and attempt to fit in with the other inmates. I do NOT, however, see his tenure here lasting very long as he has the notion this is some kind of serious watch forum. 

Please be nice to Jay as I believe he may possess superior horological skills and knowledge.

He claims to be a very important person so lets treat him with the respect he so justifiably deserves. 

This finally shows that Tits has a soul ... contrary to other's belief ... :rofl:

17 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

In all seriousness, I would like Jay to stick around. I know I have a bad habit of sticking up for people who turn out to be utter dicks, but I think this guy could be a good'un.

That said, Jay, this place is pretty juvenile. If that's not your cup of tea, both RWI and Repgeek are probably more suited to you. Either way, whether you stay or go, good luck.

After so many fucked up judgment by you ... I can say that I agreed with you on this. 

Luxuracer

To @JAY969;

Welcome to RWG ... and the Repworld.

If you want to learn more about replica watches and contribute to a 'great' community ... this and RWI are the places to be.

Some of us are banters, some have a loose screw or two. but most are here to learn and enjoy a new hobby. Just filter out the negative and embrace the positive, then you will be OK. You have to understand that nobody here knows who you are and what you can do, until you are actually contributing to the community.

Best of luck.

dph.gif

JAY969

OK Luxuracer. I starting to understand.  about why josh at P.C’s should be a TD maybe I can redeem his reputation a little. He has a great website. I picked out a watch, I paid, I got and OKed QC pics and he Shipped. All in 4 days, the delays all being due to me, fumbling for a method to pay, the “rest of the story?” I’ll be happy to share when I receive the watch.

Jibuti

thank you Jay for calling me juvenile... just brings back those young years.... from 60 years ago...

just be careful with long sentences... you might get headache....

Glaude
35 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

some have a loose screw or two

Coming from you ... :lmao:

1 hour ago, GingerBlubba said:

Since he seems to be able to follow advice given in PM, he may be able to fit in, however, like Tits said I don't think he'll like it in here

One thing is for sure, this is not one of your usual shit stick that you've been waving around fresh from the gulag and that stained the board, still trying to get back the colour after Neo koolaid and HandjobHasselhof

Chixisigma

Everyone! Please don't scare this one off too soon. I miss the others; handjob, koolaid and the other space cadets. We all do

Welcome @JAY969. I'm very impressed with your resume, connections and sense of humour. Ask not what this watch forum can do for you...

Cxs

Luxuracer
2 hours ago, Glaude said:

Coming from you ... :lmao:

It takes one to know one ... ;)

McGilli

@JAY969

I've found in my time here - and I post way, way less than most people here because of this - is that the people who are the most respected on this forum, are those who take the time to review watches. Doesn't have to be replicas. Genuine watch reviews are more than welcome.

My suggestion is - review a watch that you have, or, one that you receive soon. If you have any out of the usual skills and knowledge - then your review should be quite informative - and people will remember that. Pictures are a must or people don't care. It's like comic book time around here - no one wants to read a novel - they want a graphic novel.

I've also found that the best people on the forum are the ones who list all of their reviews down in their signature. Those people are well known, respected, admired and their services are highly sought after by others on the forum.

Find the people who list their reviews in their signature, and check out some of their reviews. See how they became so famous and well loved around here.

Now, I personally recommend reading @semperfi55's reviews. @Glaude is also a standard around here. And there are others, that are not only great reading, but very informative.

Finally, just be warned there are the 'others' around here. The ones who you cannot trust anything they say because they are liars and are going to Hell! Mostly, I'm talking about that @McGilli guy. Do not trust anything he says. And his reviews are all lies too! I don't think he even owns any of those watches. Total douche. Yeah, that's right.... I'm calling you out McGilli... And it's all Jay969's fault, so if you blame anyone, blame him!

Welcome Jay.

Thommo82

Hmmm....... fun thread

Im torn between being nice to this guy or if I should just do something normal and have him decide to leave once and for all...

Its too much for my brain

17 minutes ago, McGilli said:

I've also found that the best people on the forum are the ones who list all of their reviews down in their signature. Those people are well known, respected, admired and their services are highly sought after by others on the forum.

Find the people who list their reviews in their signature, and check out some of their reviews. See how they became so famous and well loved around here.

Who said Canadians don’t have a sense of humour, eh?

Xpletiv

Must have missed something good.......

Guess I should hit page 1 and start from the beginning, who wants to bet how far I'll get?

Glaude
1 hour ago, Luxuracer said:

It takes one to know one ... ;)

In this situation we should wait for a couple of others to confirm then... :D 

Xpletiv

That was a fucking waste of time.

McGilli
11 minutes ago, Xpletiv said:

That was a fucking waste of time.

It didn't get good until I got here a few posts ago....

RUSH2112
1 hour ago, McGilli said:

@JAY969

I've found in my time here - and I post way, way less than most people here because of this - is that the people who are the most respected on this forum, are those who take the time to review watches. Doesn't have to be replicas. Genuine watch reviews are more than welcome.

My suggestion is - review a watch that you have, or, one that you receive soon. If you have any out of the usual skills and knowledge - then your review should be quite informative - and people will remember that. Pictures are a must or people don't care. It's like comic book time around here - no one wants to read a novel - they want a graphic novel.

Now, I personally recommend reading @semperfi55's reviews. @Glaude is also a standard around here. And there are others, that are not only great reading, but very informative.

Finally, just be warned there are the 'others' around here. The ones who you cannot trust anything they say because they are liars and are going to Hell! Mostly, I'm talking about that @McGilli guy. Do not trust anything he says. And his reviews are all lies too! I don't think he even owns any of those watches. Total douche. Yeah, that's right.... I'm calling you out McGilli... And it's all Jay969's fault, so if you blame anyone, blame him!

Welcome Jay.

Might be true.  I almost never review watches and get no respect.

JAY969
On 06/09/2018 at 19:45, Glaude said:

@Tits McGee I think @Jay969 the greatest "clockmaker" of all time have a message for you, extracted from his about profile page

:rofl: 

I also had a nice PM telling me to stop messing with his profile pic ... :lol: 

Ce Vous Plait?

semperfi55
11 hours ago, McGilli said:

Lol!!! :rofl:

11 hours ago, McGilli said:

Never trust that Canuck who appears to have too good watch taste. Probably doesn't own the watches anyway. :rolleyes:

Xpletiv

Chevy plate?

Commemorative plate like you hang on a wall?

4000feet

Hey fellow watch nuts! I've got a few pieces from PC and they were ok. Had that "out of stock" responce once but I just got a different one. Definitely contact a mediator first. 

RUSH2112
On 09/09/2018 at 08:49, 4000feet said:

Hey fellow watch nuts! I've got a few pieces from PC and they were ok. Had that "out of stock" responce once but I just got a different one. Definitely contact a mediator first. 

What happens at 4000 feet?

Glaude
11 hours ago, RUSH2112 said:

What happens at 4000 feet?

It began to stink ?