Sign in to follow this  
pobastard

where to buy

pobastard

hi, i'm new to the forum. i came across it in my research for a good replica. the info here about scams has saved me the trouble of buying from certain sites which i thought looked good, but apparently aren't.

i have gone thru the list of recommended seller sites, but they do not have the 4 watches i have been looking for. i have posted links below from other sites (not on the RWG recommended list), if anyone can help point me to a reputable dealer who has these it would be appreciated.

thanks

www.luxuryowner.com/Replica-Breitling-Aeromarine-Superocean-Steel-Blue-Mens-Watch-A1736011-C5-878A.html

www.watchesspace.net/Oris-TT1-Divers-Date-Mens-Wristwatch-733-7533-85-55-MB-770.html

www.watchesspace.net/Oris-BC3-Day-Date-Mens-Wristwatch-635-7534-4164-RS-617.html

www.repliwatch.com/G-Replica-Baume-&-Mercier-Hampton-XL-Magnum-Mens-Watch-MOA08749-Watches-309.html

Admin Edit: Links to scam sites de-activated.

wat44

are you after a superocean?

click twice

KBH

Normally, as a mod I would delete all these probable scam sites since we frown on having scam site URL's listed. Instead I'll leave then up for a while and let any other members comment on them. I'm just not motivated at the moment to even look.

Personally, I will say I haven't looked at them and I've seen way too many other posts like this. Just be aware that all the watch dealers buy from the same place. They all come from the watch factories in China. If the dealers here can't get them, they aren't available. And, so many watch site's use pictures of gen watches.......................

You've been warned.

If anyone else wants to help this gentleman with what he's asking, please do.

Ska

1. Those sites use photos of the genuine watch. The likelihood of you either receiving anything at all for your cash or it looking anything like the watch you want if it does arrive are minimal at best on sites like those.

2. Are you sure you've actually checked our dealers - or have you just browsed some of their websites? I would recommend contacting either Mary ([email protected]) or marvellousreplica ([email protected]) and asking them to see if they can find the model you're after. Include pics of the genuine in your email.

If the rep exists, between those two you will find it. If they can't - it basically means the rep isn't made.

Best of luck. :)

pobastard

thanks SKA, i will try those contacts.

KBH, did i do something wrong? i'm new here, don't want to step on any toes, but i posted those links pics to show the watch i was looking for, not to advertise for some scam site. i was saying 'thanks' to the forum for saving me the aggravation from ordering from them if they weren't recommended.

hope i haven't offended anyone.

thks

Balad1

As the others have mentioned these are scam sites, to be avoided like the plague.

Fiddo

KBH, did i do something wrong? i'm new here, don't want to step on any toes, but i posted those links pics to show the watch i was looking for, not to advertise for some scam site. i was saying 'thanks' to the forum for saving me the aggravation from ordering from them if they weren't recommended.

thks

Nah...you didn't offend anyone.

Just don't buy anything from those sites. Posting urls for possible scam sites can be bad. For example, other new members may click on them, thinking they are legit etc..

As Ska stated, if Mary of MR can't find it. It's probably not made.

Welcome to RWG! :)

Balad1

thks

Nah...you didn't offend anyone.

Just don't buy anything from those sites. Posting urls for possible scam sites can be bad. For example, other new members may click on them, thinking they are legit etc..

Welcome to RWG! :)

+1

No worries, glad you found us before you wasted your money.

Take your time, research old posts and ask questions.

You are among friends.

turnipz

What I've seen from people that can get those rarer watches from friends in china the ones that arent on the trusted dealers are usually ass quality, that is having quality comparable to ass.

KBH

Welcome pobastard. Didn't mean to imply you did anything wrong. In fact you did every right. Most important, you asked the right question before you jumped into anything. I was just in a hurry at the time and probably didn't express myself that well.

Member X

You mean Mary of WatchInternational? ;):lol:

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)