Sign in to follow this  
gez45

QC pics from Joshua.

gez45

Hi, Josh says my QC pics have been e-mailed to me but I can't find them, even checked "junk",

I also logged on to my account @ perfect clones and they are not there either just the shipping number,am I missing something?.

I am a little concerned as it says that, if he doesn't get a reply in 24hrs after sending QC pics he ships the watch, the likelihood is the watch will be fine but if it's not I have missed my chance to query it.

Any idea where to look for the QC pics would be appreciated, thanks.

sconehead
Hi, Josh says my QC pics have been e-mailed to me but I can't find them, even checked "junk",

I also logged on to my account @ perfect clones and they are not there either just the shipping number,am I missing something?.

I am a little concerned as it says that, if he doesn't get a reply in 24hrs after sending QC pics he ships the watch, the likelihood is the watch will be fine but if it's not I have missed my chance to query it.

Best thing would to shoot him another email explaining the situation asap...:lol:

opus9

do you have a separate spam folder..thats where most of mind end up..i know you have junk,but your system may also have filters that reject spam...Bit bullet,send him another email marked urgent did not get qc pictures resend!!

regards

opus9

Cynikal.Mindset

if you are using hotmail they might have blocked emails from josh...get a gmail account

opus9
if you are using hotmail they might have blocked emails from josh...get a gmail account

defo on gmail.

gez45

do you have a separate spam folder..thats where most of mind end up..i know you have junk,but your system may also have filters that reject spam...Bit bullet,send him another email marked urgent did not get qc pictures resend!!

regards

opus9 I don't have a seperate spam folder, so as you said I sent him another e-mail about this,so I will wait and see, many thanks to you and the others who offered their advice.