Sign in to follow this  
linstan3

replica watches china .com

linstan3

Hi all,

New to the site and owner of a Sea Dweller full size and an Oris Diver (named for some famous freediver, not sure who)

has anyone bought from replicawatcheschina.com? Can't find any web info so a bit dubious

Cheers

powderfreak
Hi all,

New to the site and owner of a Sea Dweller full size and an Oris Diver (named for some famous freediver, not sure who)

has anyone bought from replicawatcheschina.com? Can't find any web info so a bit dubious

Cheers

Just stick with your trusted dealers, no need for getting scammed :lol:

KBH

There's many hundreds of replica sites on the net. My educated guess is that well over 50% are either overpriced or outright scammers. Our dealers are fully vetted and can get any of the same watches that the rest of the dealers get. I would see no reason to try some strange web site any more than I would to reply to a Nigerian e-mail promising you money.

opus9
There's many hundreds of replica sites on the net. My educated guess is that well over 50% are either overpriced or outright scammers. Our dealers are fully vetted and can get any of the same watches that the rest of the dealers get. I would see no reason to try some strange web site any more than I would to reply to a Nigerian e-mail promising you money.

You mean I haven't inherited $13,000,000,000,000,000.64 from my lost cousin in Lagos? :baby:

regards

opus9

solkryssare
Hi all,

Cheers

Whats a full size Sea Dweller? You mean ridiculously over sized ? :baby: J/K mate

Carlos Coste is the man of the ocean depths.......

linstan3

all I asked was for a bit of advice and instead I get snide remarks, what a bunch of losers

This will be my parting post you arseholes

jameo210369

Touchy touchy, the first reply from powderfreak advised you to stick with the trusted dealers linked to this site. Stay with the trusted dealers, they are trusted not only for price and quality but also after sales service.

David543

Criky, that was mild!

They were being helpful and joking a bit, not trying to insult you. The advice to stick to the recommended dealers here is good.

jameo210369

I have just checked out replicawatcheschina.com and they are selling very low end watches that are not very good, please don't buy from them you will not be happy when and if your watch arrives.

solkryssare

I dont think this young padwan is quite ready for the full power of the force just yet. Stick around and you will learn we are a very charismatic bunch of people who are anything but arseholes.

But I can totally see how you would think that as a new member B)

pfcdre

Shame obviously didnt like the advice,silly tit needs to learn some manners,hows that for advice. B)

dingle
all I asked was for a bit of advice and instead I get snide remarks, what a bunch of losers

This will be my parting post you arseholes

What is it with the noobs nowadays? B)

myaz

You mean I haven't inherited $13,000,000,000,000,000.64 from my lost cousin in Lagos? :angry:

regards

opus9

Geeesh, you are easily fooled!

My letter was for a much more believable $13,000,000.64 from the actual minister of finances.

I've already ordered a bunch of gens with the money I'm about to get.... B)

Seriously, Listan3, there's much to be learned here if you'll take some time to soak it all in and get past the levity that permeates this forum.

It's after all, the spice of life. :rolleyes:

jameo210369

HELLO listan3 are you still here? The guys and I are trying to offer you good advice and stop you getting ripped / scammed out of your money.

If your still about jump back into the thread.

powderfreak
HELLO listan3 are you still here? The guys and I are trying to offer you good advice and stop you getting ripped / scammed out of your money.

If your still about jump back into the thread.

No, please don't, you hurt my feelings.... arsehole!

:lol:

Seriously, don't be to sensitive :lol:

kan3
arseholes

From UK eh?

tesmith2112

He'll be back later, he had to run out and grab some tampons....

Just kidding. I hope he does come back, however, I still cant figure out why he got so pissed. I bet he was drooling over a watch on that site, and had his CC # ready to go, but was having some pre-buyers remorse and wanted us go encourage him to go for it! When he didn't get the answer he wanted, he got pissed. I can see that. Sounds like me actually.

Member X

:facepalm: is my response to this thread lol

Methinks the chap is not that used to internet banter...

As above, perhaps he's not ready for this forum and needs to get scammed before he realises the true value of this resource if he could chill out a bit! Sheesh, can you imagine if JohnG or Baldrick had chimed in... :rofl::D

pfcdre
arseholes

From UK eh?

dunno maybe the states or australia,who knows, do you,or are you making an ass umption