ie_benitez

sorry see circle in red. 

kSdtT.md.gif

BadApple

Indeed that's the tricky bit !!!

ie_benitez

10-4 

10:10 Watch Repair

That's not what you need. According to your picture, you're looking for a metal bezel washer sometimes referred to as a spring (depending on construction.)  Plenty are available for Rolex, but I don't know of an aftermarket supplier specifically for Tudor. http://www.startimesupply.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=1&Category_Code=1D_Rolex_Bezel_Rotate-springs-bezelspring&Product_Code=

ie_benitez
8 hours ago, 10:10 Watch Repair said:

That's not what you need. According to your picture, you're looking for a metal bezel washer sometimes referred to as a spring (depending on construction.)  Plenty are available for Rolex, but I don't know of an aftermarket supplier specifically for Tudor. http://www.startimesupply.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=1&Category_Code=1D_Rolex_Bezel_Rotate-springs-bezelspring&Product_Code=

nop, is a rubber white gasket , thanks anyhow . 

ie_benitez

I opted for now to fix the bezel. Unfortunately the watch was missing a couple of the bezel springs and  that's why the bezel had some play in it. I manage to find the springs and as I was putting back together I manage to pitch the gasket between the case an bezel :facepalm:. If I figure out the correct size will update for anyone that might run into the same situation.  Thanks for all suggestions. 

Edited by ie_benitez