Rolexaner

how close do you think is the rolex daytona 116520 ARF to the original? just from a visual standpoint?

Rolexaner

Hey, 

how close do you think is the rolex daytona 116520 ARF to the original? just from a visual standpoint?

black263

Do your research.  This has already appeared on a thread which I found by typing 116520 review in the search box.  I then changed the criteria to 116520 AND review, and got 17 hits, one of which is is a noob/arf/gen comparison.  It's there if you want to look.  

deju

glad you've asked no one thought to check.

Rolexaner
5 minutes ago, black263 said:

Do your research.  This has already appeared on a thread which I found by typing 116520 review in the search box.  I then changed the criteria to 116520 AND review, and got 17 hits, one of which is is a noob/arf/gen comparison.  It's there if you want to look.  

hey can u give the link pls?

Jibuti
5 minutes ago, black263 said:

It's there if you want to look. 

OK, but where exactly...?

Just now, Rolexaner said:

yeah blackie.... still too pissed from yesterday's Perrier?

black263

Put 116520 review in the search box.  That gives a few thousand responses.  Then click on 116520 and review.  That narrows it to 17.  Top one is what you're after. 

And I'm a grumpy old twat.  I'll happily spend three times as long teaching you how to search as I would by just giving the link.  But where's the satisfaction in just spoonfeeding.

GingerApple

I find Google normally works better for searching for shit here directly. So Google all the above terms along with 'rwg'.

Or just keep harassing Black until he gives you the link. Actually, that's a lot funnier, so keep doing that.

GC
14 minutes ago, black263 said:

And I'm a grumpy old twat.  I'll happily spend three times as long teaching you how to search as I would by just giving the link. 

This is what makes RWG unique from all the other forums... and why I call it home. 

Jibuti
26 minutes ago, black263 said:

I'm a grumpy old twat

we know, been am there..... we were only polite because of yesterday... but it is not birthday anymore....

now... still waiting for that links.....

black263
6 minutes ago, jibuti said:

we know, been am there..... we were only polite because of yesterday... but it is not birthday anymore....

now... still waiting for that links.....

Take a deep breath, in, and hold it until I post the link.  (hope you have good lungs):maggiesuck:

BadApple
1 hour ago, Rolexaner said:

HERE YOU GO.......

b6666ac11407745eb396018eb10e1cac.png

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, Rolexaner said:

Hey, 

Very close .... the closer you put it next to the original the closer it get ... !

Rolexaner

ok but i still would like to know your personal honest opinion. how close do u think it is to the gen in real life? i know that pictures are often not as good as real life experience 

GingerApple

:puppet:

BadApple
11 minutes ago, Rolexaner said:

ok but i still would like to know your personal honest opinion. how close do u think it is to the gen in real life? i know that pictures are often not as good as real life experience 

IT WON'T HAPPEN

Jibuti

Rezultat iskanja slik za popcorn eating gif

black263

I've no idea.  I hate Rolex.  And it doesn't matter how close it is, everyone will still assume it's a fake, just because it's a Rolex. 

deju

:facepalm:

black263
21 minutes ago, Rolexaner said:

That's exactly what's in the bloody review I'm asking you to look at.   And which deju has given you the link.  Presumably your next question will be which is the best dealer to buy it from.

deju

BadApple

giphy.gif

Rokerite

The biggest difference is the price. ARF rep is about £14,500 cheaper than the gen :giggle:

Rolexaner

cool thanks for the link

so basically the ARF is visually 99% the same as the gen , so im good to buy it

also good to know: the new noob daytona looks pretty bad (dials are fat and look cheap in my opinion)

4 hours ago, deju said:

Mr_B

953.gif

Luxuracer

1_gif.gif