SkyRaider Bronze case  Blue dial #40/50 And the un-boxing. Those of you that have never bought a Zelos and those new, up-and-coming micro-brands......take note. This is how it's done.  1) Beautiful Watch
2) Packed within a heavy-duty, ziplock bag
3) Placed within a custom logo'd, 4 compartment, leather watch roll
4) Neatly packed within an engraved logo wood presentation box with magnetic closure
5) Protected by a logo'd, heavy-duty sleeve
6) All delivered within a perfect fit, cardboard delivery box with no room for rubbing or damaging the contents.  Just typing/reading all that gives you an appreciation for how the watches are packed. Within the watch roll you'll find a very nicely finished strap to contrast the leather strap and a bronze warranty card about the thickness of a credit card. I gotta say, better than any presentation I've ever seen short of some Panerai boxes. As for the watch. I'll avoid the cliche that "pictures don't do it justice"....because with most watches, simply living up to the marketing-hyped photos is challenge enough. I can tell you and you can tell, by the cell phone pictures below, this watch delivers. The case, that dial, the finish on the indices, the lumed dial and crown (geezus that LUME) and finally a fully decorated hand-winder ETA 6498 (I may actually pull the sicker off the back for a change), all secured to the wrist with a USA made, horween tapered leather strap with engraved bronze buckle. I'm gobsmacked. BTW I blame @Hyjynx for getting me hooked on brass/bronze watches.