• 12 days
    • 13 days
    • 14 days
    • More than 14 days but received qc pics
    • No QC Pics received but watch arrived
    • OP creates pointless polls
    • Does Onze hang out in mens restrooms to much

hall38

Newbie here very first replca purchase, I ordered a sub v9 from a TD 8 days ago and still havn`t received QC pics 

Is this ok or should I be worried? TD is being vague and told me popular models have longer wait despite originally being told

it was in stock and qc pics would take between 2-7 days

How long is normal and what is the average wait for qc pics?

Thanks

elp

Good morning and welcome.

There is no "average" waiting time. The TDs do not typically hold stock, so have to source your watch, and there can be delays out of the TD's control.

Not sure what you are hoping to accomplish with this poll, but no doubt the membership will enjoy commenting.

Moving to GD.

black263

My last watch I paid and received confirmation.  Didn't bother with QC and got the watchthree weeks later. 

Realism
12 minutes ago, elp said:

Good morning and welcome.

There is no "average" waiting time. The TDs do not typically hold stock, so have to source your watch, and there can be delays out of the TD's control.

Not sure what you are hoping to accomplish with this poll, but no doubt the membership will enjoy commenting.

Moving to GD.

You mean this isn't like AMAZON?

:popcorn::D

hall38

I totally understand its not like Amazon but when you send over $500 to China or wherever for the first time to someone you dont know  and receive vague replies from a td not fully answering your question you do tend to think. Over £400 to me is a lot of money and I think any newbie like myself spending this amount would be thinking the same. I think a poll is a good idea to show the variables of timescales to reassure people that it can take longer than the 7 days the td quotes but that it will eventually come. Its also useful to see how many people dont even get qc pics when promised and it just arrives unexpectedly. 

BadApple

Another friggin' amateur !!!!!

If you can't hack this game - TAKE UP KNITTING 

black263
On 12/01/2019 at 08:59, hall38 said:

I totally understand its not like Amazon but when you send over $500 to China or wherever for the first time to someone you dont know  and receive vague replies from a td not fully answering your question you do tend to think. Over £400 to me is a lot of money and I think any newbie like myself spending this amount would be thinking the same. I think a poll is a good idea to show the variables of timescales to reassure people that it can take longer than the 7 days the td quotes but that it will eventually come. Its also useful to see how many people dont even get qc pics when promised and it just arrives unexpectedly. 

So to summarise- You send $400 to a Chinese criminal relying on whatever means of transfer you use to criminally launder money across international boundaries.  You then conspire with that criminal to illegally import a counterfeit copy of a trademarked watch, with a false declaration to evade customs, and you expect to have some rights?

hall38
12 minutes ago, BADAPPLE said:

Another friggin' amateur !!!!!

If you can't hack this game - TAKE UP KNITTING 

You were an amateur once yourself mate

hall38
6 minutes ago, black263 said:

So to summarise- You send $400 to a Chinese criminal lying on whatever means of transfer you use to criminally launder money across international boundaries.  You then conspire with that criminal to illegally import a counterfeit copy of a trademarked watch, with a false declaration to evade customs, and you expect to have some rights?

I expect all human beings to have a good moral outlook and know right from wrong in terms of honouring deals and promises. I know this isn`t always the case, hence the reason I worry. Im sure everyone newbie or not must worry a bit, its in most peoples nature, but yous experienced members, your overconfidence in your ability to always receive your watches will bite you in the arse one day when a TD decides to retire or dies or whatever and takes everyones money without delivering

Realism

:popcorn:

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

BenjaminButton

2 posts and £400 spent. £400 is a lot of anyones money. I spent a reasonable amount on my first replica watch but having read and researched the forum and being 40 plus in birthdays I knew nothing in life was certain, patience is a replica watch virtue and above all flapping is a deeply disapointing attribute in people. So based on your first posts I’d proffer that this criminal world of replica watches is not for one so sensitive and prone to displays of feminine panic.

As for the poll. No. Such a meaningless stream of lady data is not welcome. It would simply fuel more pointless panics from newbies. Patience is the keyword and all other advice and details on the process are already here if you search and read rather than flap and chat. Back to the drawing board my delicate flower.

BenjaminButton
your overconfidence in your ability to always receive your watches will bite you in the arse one day when a TD decides to retire or dies or whatever and takes everyones money without delivering

Fuck off!

BadApple

17 minutes ago, hall38 said:

You were an amateur once yourself mate

I will buy you the wool myself after that disparaging reply..... :angry: Sanctimonious prick.

Del
15 minutes ago, hall38 said:

I expect all human beings to have a good moral outlook and know right from wrong in terms of honouring deals and promises. I know this isn`t always the case, hence the reason I worry. Im sure everyone newbie or not must worry a bit, its in most peoples nature, but yous experienced members, your overconfidence in your ability to always receive your watches will bite you in the arse one day when a TD decides to retire or dies or whatever and takes everyones money without delivering

You didn’t read enough before ordering. You could have made a poll for “how long is a piece of string”. 

If you used one of our TDS then please do not worry - you will get your watch in time. And, if there are problems, we can assist you. 

Welcome to the forum! ;) 

hall38

Have to laugh at all these keyboard warriors. Nothing better to do than pick on newbies for being anxious. Im a risk taker but still its nice to be reassured from my peers as its my first time. Im sure theres many lurking  here thinking the same as me but either cant be arsed to post or worried about the abuse theyll receive from a bunch of lonely middle aged men. To the guys like me who are thinking about ordering their first watch or are waiting this topic is for you. For the people on this forum who can offer genuine insight and advice then this is for you also. For the people who are over 40 and still living with mummy that like to give people abuse online then yous can do one. Thanks

Realism

I sure hope the OP did not pay any of our TDs by PayPal.

This is sure :popcorn: worthy.

Bringing in parents and all into the conversation.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

mostling

I'm still waiting for QC pics of a watch i received 3 weeks ago... :uhm:

Realism
Just now, mostling said:

I'm still waiting for QC pics of a watch i received 3 weeks ago... :uhm:

Do you live with your parents?

Need a pole here... 

mostling
4 minutes ago, hall38 said:

Have to laugh at all these keyboard warriors. Nothing better to do than pick on newbies for being anxious. Im a risk taker but still its nice to be reassured from my peers as its my first time. Im sure theres many lurking  here thinking the same as me but either cant be arsed to post or worried about the abuse theyll receive from a bunch of lonely middle aged men. To the guys like me who are thinking about ordering their first watch or are waiting this topic is for you. For the people on this forum who can offer genuine insight and advice then this is for you also. For the people who are over 40 and still living with mummy that like to give people abuse online then yous can do one. Thanks

You could just have done a search and found lots of topics like this one but you chose to not do that and then you start insulting other members, good start here.

I'm sure you'll have a great time here with that attitude...

mostling
3 minutes ago, Realism said:

Do you live with your parents?

Need a pole here... 

Nah, live in a box, it's this one in case you were wondering ;)

IMG-20190111-111857.jpg

BadApple
6 minutes ago, hall38 said:

If you read the Newbies section as you are invited to all of this wouldn't be so shit. In fact your first post may have been a real proper one with us welcoming you into the fold. In reality you haven't read it clearly and you have taken to have a pop at our treasured TD network.

as  a previous member has said - FUCK OFF 

Realism
1 minute ago, mostling said:

IMG-20190111-111857.jpg

Nooooooo....stop posting that beauty.

We'd all have similar watches soon.:D

mostling

:rofl:

Pob
10 minutes ago, mostling said:

IMG-20190111-111857.jpg

I knew it, I fucking knew it you will find me in here and tease me with that watch. 

To the OP. Man take it easy. If you ordered from one of the TD on the list here on this forum you have nothing to worry about and you'll get your watch.  If again you will buy more watches in the future and want to discuss them with people on this board I'm afraid you lost that with your attitude.