Sign in to follow this  
trailboss99

Photo Contest.. Contestants ~ Please Read, Kciking Off Saturday 5/16/09

trailboss99

Ist Annual Inter~Fora

Photo Shoot Out

"The Elements"

photocontest.png

Judges .. Please DO NOT .. comment on this thread !!

*Any late entries (Novice~Cell phone) will be accepted up until Monday 5/18/09 5pm Hawaii time -10 gmt

I will extend the Expert division until the day before the first images are due.*

In an attempt to keep this as objective as possible , I have not included the Judges in selecting the theme or designing the thread.

We are going to be as Objective as we can .. a lot of contest (no matter what type).. can be very subjetive according to Judges likes and dislikes.

so for this contest I will be setting the theme and rules .. hopefully this will help in giving our Judges the most objective look at the images entered.

A point system will be used in each round.

1st ~ 10 pts.

2nd ~ 9 pts.

3rd ~ 8 pts.

5 pts. will be awarded for the final 3 images after 1~3

At the end of the rounds all points will be tallied

In the event of a tie there will be a one image face off.. with a minimal time limit. (according to logistics of the contestants)

For the elements.. you may or may not use the actual element .ie. water.. you may choose to use colours and lighting to convey the element...

The divisions may not have the same theme to each element ..

the Novice and Cell phone division will kick off first as the Novice winner will be able to enter the expert division...

so those of you that are in the Pro division.. your division will follow .

Judges

Judges may or may not comment after the entries for a round is done.

Judges will not be named for each round.

Not all Judges will be grading each round.

A thread will be availble to upload the images ... I will communicate with the Admin Team.. to weather we will lock up the thread until all entries are recieved and Judged.. and open it up for posting comments.

common coutesy and No Flaming please.

All instructions for what can be used as far as Photo Managers will be detailed for each Element Theme..

I ask the Judges to refrain from answering any Questions ... again to stay as objective and not to form an opinion before the images are entered..

I will not be Judging any of the rounds.. so I will answer the questions to procedure and refrain form opinions of any thoughts of the lighting etc.

I will post the first element for the shoot .. Saturday 5/16/09 by 5 pm Hawaii time -10 gmt ~ with the images due on

Tuesday. 5/19/09 1pm Hawaii time -10 gmt.

Good Luck to ALL.. I hope everyone has Fun .. in RWG's inter~fora contest ~

Aloha~Cheers

Lani