Jump to content
FromRussiaWithLove

Timezone Watch Repair Course NOT

Recommended Posts

FromRussiaWithLove

The Timezone Watch Repair links on RWI are a perk of being a supporter of that site.  It would be inappropriate to put those links here.

NCRich

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TRANSPORTER

Didnt even see them here, have I missed something???!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FromRussiaWithLove
On 11/02/2019 at 23:31, Gingermiser said:

The Timezone Watch Repair links on RWI are a perk of being a supporter of that site.  It would be inappropriate to put those links here.

NCRich

 

When did you edit this? I've only just seen it. I didn't realise they were in a Supporter Only thread. I didn't even realise they had a supporter only thread tbh! Anyway, thanks for deleting in that case :thumbsup2:

13 minutes ago, TRANSPORTER said:

Didnt even see them here, have I missed something???!

There was a link, which has now been erased for all of history, they had some basic watch repair tutorials. Nothing to see here! Literally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jibuti
13 minutes ago, Gingermiser said:

When did you edit this? I've only just seen it. I didn't realise they were in a Supporter Only thread. I didn't even realise they had a supporter only thread tbh! Anyway, thanks for deleting in that case :thumbsup2:

There was a link, which has now been erased for all of history, they had some basic watch repair tutorials. Nothing to see here! Literally.

meh.... you just want to feel interesting  redhead, right...

 

 Image result for brooks was here so was red

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FromRussiaWithLove
3 minutes ago, Jibuti said:

meh.... you just want to feel interesting  redhead, right...

I'm feeling something interesting right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jibuti

that is digestion only... you lucky b'stard! :)

 

17 minutes ago, Gingermiser said:

I'm feeling something interesting right now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxuracer
On 11/02/2019 at 18:31, Gingermiser said:

The Timezone Watch Repair links on RWI are a perk of being a supporter of that site.  It would be inappropriate to put those links here.

NCRich

 

Non-VIP/supporter posting Supporter's material ... is a gulagable offense .... @NCRich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glaude
46 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Non-VIP/supporter posting Supporter's material ... is a gulagable offense .... @NCRich

That and QC pics posting in the SB ! Plus did you see his offensive About page on his profile ? :giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deju

:lol: everyone to the gulag!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FromRussiaWithLove

LEAVE ME ALONE YOU HORRIBLE BULLIES!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jibuti
2 hours ago, Gingermiser said:

LEAVE ME ALONE YOU HORRIBLE BULLIES!!!

No shouting in non shoutbox. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×