Sign in to follow this  
Gonzog

Hello from Wales,UK.

Gonzog

Hi all, really glad to have found this forum. I am completely new to the world of replica watches and I've lusted after an Omega Seamaster 300m and Chrono Diver for years . I've been very wary of the websites my early searches showed but thanks to the wealth of info on here am now ready to dip my toe in so to speak.

Have e-mailed Narikaa as he seems highly regarded so now all I've got to do is wait.

Regards

Andrew

pfcdre

Hi Andrew, best of luck with your purchase mate,sounds like you have done it the right way,cheers

powderfreak
Hi all, really glad to have found this forum. I am completely new to the world of replica watches and I've lusted after an Omega Seamaster 300m and Chrono Diver for years . I've been very wary of the websites my early searches showed but thanks to the wealth of info on here am now ready to dip my toe in so to speak.

Have e-mailed Narikaa as he seems highly regarded so now all I've got to do is wait.

Regards

Andrew

Hello and welcome!

I am a bit of an Omega-fan, too, so just a tip: There is no really decent ("super-rep") version of the smp 300, but you could try to get used to the look of a Planet Ocean, the rep is called "ultimate planet ocean (5th gen)".

The Chrono Diver is quite well replicated, I ordered mine about 5 minutes ago from Mary ;)I recommend reading this, its an excellent comparison to the gen, made by ska:

omega review

Nisv

Hi Andrew, welcome :)

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

Gonzog

Regards

Andrew

Hello and welcome!

I am a bit of an Omega-fan, too, so just a tip: There is no really decent ("super-rep") version of the smp 300, but you could try to get used to the look of a Planet Ocean, the rep is called "ultimate planet ocean (5th gen)".

The Chrono Diver is quite well replicated, I ordered mine about 5 minutes ago from Mary ;)I recommend reading this, its an excellent comparison to the gen, made by ska:

omega review

Thanks for the help fellas, much appreciated. I will bear the Planet Ocean in mind. Just looking thru Mary's stuff now.

Del

Hello and welcome :)

Gonzog

Regards

Andrew

Hello and welcome!

omega review

Thanks for the help fellas, much appreciated. I will bear the Planet Ocean in mind. Just looking thru Mary's stuff now.

Hi again, very tempted by the Chrono diver, Does everything work on it do you know? Also tempted by the SeamasterPro by asiakrono . getting just a bit excited!!

AustinTech

Wales is the fish in the sea with the biggest dick.

dingle

:wave:

Gonzog

Well now, thanks for the insult. Bet you feel a man now eh? Never know, with a bit of luck you just may grow a dick.

dingle

Well now, thanks for the insult. Bet you feel a man now eh? Never know, with a bit of luck you just may grow a dick.

it was a joke.....laugh a little.

Ped

Hey gonzog, don't take offence, it's just his way. He is a funny fucker when you get to read some of his posts!

Gonzog

Yeah Ok. Not used to forums much. Don't even know how to post Smileys!

Ped

Don't worry about it, I'm thick as shit when it comes to computers too

dingle

:lol:

smileys are a must here........how else do you build your post count? :wave:

Gonzog

onzenuub

:lol:

smileys are a must here........how else do you build your post count? :wave:

The onliest missing smiley over here is the smiley of a fuckface aka Dingleberry. ;)

dingle

:beer2:

smileys are a must here........how else do you build your post count? :lol:

The onliest missing smiley over here is the smiley of a fuckface aka Dingleberry. :rofl:

:wave:

:popcorn:

;)

Gonzog

With me its computers , cars, watches lol

Ped

Ha! Well I'm sure you'll find help with them all here, I can assist with Renault cars pre 2003, watch help is best left to the good people here, and they are good people

Gonzog

Hey gonzog, don't take offence, it's just his way. He is a funny fucker when you get to read some of his posts!

Ok thanks peedog.

onzenuub

smileys are a must here........how else do you build your post count? :rofl:

The onliest missing smiley over here is the smiley of a fuckface aka Dingleberry. :rofl:

:blink:

:rofl:

See!

dingle

smileys are a must here........how else do you build your post count? :rofl:

:blink:

See!

Sí

Fiddo

Hello!

:)

Welcome!