Saventy8

Which Submariner Blue?

Saventy8

Hi all

May not be the right place for such question but I am considering purchasing a Submariner Blue. I found these two trusted sellers from the list and wonder if any one of you may have an advice as to which one would be the better purchase:

http://www.trustytime.club/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=13613

https://www.theonewatches.ru/index.php?route=product/product&path=431_455&product_id=8206

Or maybe you have an even better option for me. I am looking for a top, super replica. Maybe I have not found the right one yet?

I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Edited by Saventy8

FoxWilde

The one from Trusty is  over three years old. Posted in 2015. Not accurate rep in terms of quality. Trusty has a deal with BP Factory I think a BP sub should run about $318

Saventy8

Hi FW

Thank you for your response. 

So in terms of factories, you would recommend BP in general? I can see that you ahve a lot of watches. Very nice...

I am also looking for a great Panerai PAM model and Breitling Superocean Heritage 2 blue and silver. 

If you have any ideas what would be the best place to purchase all three watches, I would love your recommendations since you seem more advanced than me in searching for the best models :)

Thanks again for your time spent responding.

thinkcooper

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "schultz i say nothing"

BadApple
4 hours ago, thinkcooper said:

I am listing THINGS

When you say "listing" what do you mean? 

thinkcooper
17 minutes ago, BADAPPLE said:

When you say "listing" what do you mean? 

I plan on listing the watches on M2M sales here on RWG later this week - started the VIP process today to prep for that.

GingerApple

I think what he's getting at is what you're doing isn't allowed - it could be seen as an attempt at a back door sale. I'm not suggesting that's your plan, but put it this way - if someone approaches you based on the above comment and asks you to sell one of the watches privately, say no! Because if you sell it, and it's discovered, that's the sort of thing that could lead to a forum ban for you and the buyer. Next time, just post the sale itself :thumbsup2:

Kyz

As one newbie to another, if you want a 'top super rep' look up BK Watch Garage.  I like the 116619LB also but a couple of things put me off: (a) this is a $25K watch, even if hardly anyone notices, (b) the white gold gen is twice the weight of the steel replica. The dealer sites often have outdated listings, my suggestion it is better to subscribe to their newsletters to follow what is fresh and available.

thinkcooper
On 28/02/2019 at 12:51, TomatoheadFred said:

I think what he's getting at is what you're doing isn't allowed - it could be seen as an attempt at a back door sale. I'm not suggesting that's your plan, but put it this way - if someone approaches you based on the above comment and asks you to sell one of the watches privately, day no! Because of your style it, and it's discovered, that's the sort of thing that could lead to a forum ban for you and the buyer. Next time, just post the sale itself :thumbsup2:

Sorry about that - wasn't trying to do a backdoor sale, good to know for future reference. I did post one of my watches on M2M earlier today, but I don't have enough posts, so it was nuked. I'm one of those old members (since 2012) who doesn't post much.

BadApple
6 minutes ago, thinkcooper said:

Sorry about that - wasn't trying to do a backdoor sale, good to know for future reference. I did post one of my watches on M2M earlier today, but I don't have enough posts, so it was nuked. I'm one of those old members (since 2012) who doesn't post much.

READ THE RULES. - NO EXCUSES 

thinkcooper
1 minute ago, BADAPPLE said:

READ THE RULES. - NO EXCUSES 

Speed read 'em but misunderstood. I was a dumbass. 

Glaude
8 minutes ago, thinkcooper said:

You got the nuke, you know the rule now ;) 

Don't mind BadApple, he has hearing problems, that why he yells a lot, he's not that bad ... :D 

GingerApple
8 minutes ago, thinkcooper said:

Lol, Badapple is a grumpy lovely man, don't stress his capital letters. He is right though.

That said, make a teeny effort to post now and again and you'll be able to sell before you know it, you're only a few posts short. Y could literally take a wrist shot daily, post it on the 'This Week's Wristcheck' thread and be able to sell asap.

thinkcooper
1 minute ago, Glaude said:

You got the nuke, you know the rule now ;) 

Don't mind BadApple, he has hearing problems, that why he yells a lot, he's not that bad ... :D 

His av Bricktop is one of my all-time fave characters, so I just read his comments in Bricktop's voice - :hide:

thinkcooper
4 minutes ago, TomatoheadFred said:

Y could literally take a wrist shot daily, post it on the 'This Week's Wristcheck' thread and be able to sell asap.

You guys would've hated me - a while back I went to the dark side and started wearing a Garmin Fenix to track road bike and mountain bike rides. Just got the hankering to check out the watch case though, and there are some beauties in there, maybe I should ditch the smart watch for a bit and cycle in mechanical reps again.

GingerApple

Yeah, perhaps no wristies from you then.....

Just keep chatting nonsense on this thread and you'll soon be eligible to sell. That's what I do. Badapple just shouts at people. Glaude suffocates then with his Franglish garlic breath. Each to their own.

Glaude
17 minutes ago, thinkcooper said:

You guys would've hated me - a while back I went to the dark side and started wearing a Garmin Fenix to track road bike and mountain bike rides. Just got the hankering to check out the watch case though, and there are some beauties in there, maybe I should ditch the smart watch for a bit and cycle in mechanical reps again.

I have a Samsung Gear S3, I still wear it for doing physical stuffs, something the Tomatohead above know nothing about ... 

thinkcooper
9 minutes ago, Glaude said:

I have a Samsung Gear S3, I still wear it for doing physical stuffs, something the Tomatohead above know nothing about ... 

They are pretty damn useful. I fell off a paddle board in Maui last year, and my dry bag (not attached to my board shorts) fell and sank into water that was about 30'-50' deep with a clear, sandy bottom. I paddled back to shore, rented fins, mask and snorkel, and tried to retrace my watch's GPS track to see if I could recover the bag with my ID and Samsung  S7 in it. No dice. But the GPS track of that multi-hour long effort was damn impressive. 

Edited by thinkcooper

thinkcooper
26 minutes ago, TomatoheadFred said:

Yeah, perhaps no wristies from you then.....

Just keep chatting nonsense on this thread and you'll soon be eligible to sell.

Heading over to off-topic to see if there's stuff that aligns with my sphere of interests - robotics, VR, 360 cinematography, flying FPV or remote control 4WD crawlers. Gotta be some like mindeds.

Glaude
5 minutes ago, thinkcooper said:

Heading over to off-topic to see if there's stuff that aligns with my sphere of interests - robotics, VR, 360 cinematography, flying FPV or remote control 4WD crawlers. Gotta be some like mindeds.

Even if there isn't, we are all hears to learn more about your hobbies :) 

thinkcooper

Started my own thread here: 

BadApple
9 hours ago, thinkcooper said:

His av Bricktop is one of my all-time fave characters, so I just read his comments in Bricktop's voice - :hide:

Nothing personal - we get many dumbasses on here who don't read new members section and then flaunt the rules.

My bold text is reserved for those who break the rules, get told they have but then break them again. 

We all started on here at one point - even I broke a rule and got nuked a couple of weeks ago. 

thinkcooper
1 minute ago, BADAPPLE said:

Nothing personal - we get many dumbasses on here who don't read new members section and then flaunt the rules.

My bold text is reserved for those who break the rules, get told they have but then break them again. 

We all started on here at one point - even I broke a rule and got nuked a couple of weeks ago. 

Hugs mother fncker. :)

BadApple

:thumbsup:

VZY74Z.jpg

thinkcooper

https://youtu.be/F8DEzSBY0rE