Sign in to follow this  
ibizta

Need some help picking the right rep of these watches

ibizta

Hey everyone, first post here from a lurker...

I am looking for reps of the following 6 watches. I would be very grateful if you could help point me to the best rep for each of these models, but keeping in mind I don't want to spend 3, 4 and 500$ on them.

I'd like recommendations on the best reasonably priced versions of any of these you may know about, maybe with a link to a seller/photo or with specs of the version I should get?

Thanks in advance...

Looking for:

• Cartier Santos - stainless steel with white face and black lettering w/ automatic, would prefer SS band, but would consider leather, want a very simple classic version
  • Hubolt Big Bang - Open to styles and suggestions
  • Audemars Piaget (AP) Royal Oak - stainless steel
  • Is there a really good version of Tag Monaco or Monza (preferably blue face) that is worth buying?
  • I would really love to get the Bell & Ross tourb, but I am worried its junk... thoughts? B & R Toutb photo
  • I'm desperate for a good quality Jaeger le Coultre REVERSO...

Edited by ibizta

trailboss99

Hi and welcome. For starters there are no cheap BBs as they use a reasonably expensive MVT (A7750).

Have you looked at out recomended dealer list? You will find the link at the top of the index page. Most of the dealers on that list can help you out with your wish list. The best thing you could do is browse the websites on that list and when you have found something to your taste post a link and pic here and ask the members what they think. There are dozens of variations of most of these so its best for you to look as you know what you want. Once you have them we can advise on wether it's a good 'un and if it may be a better deal else where.

There are quite a few dealers who do not have web sites (WBK, T4D etc). The trick here is to work out what you want somewhere like Perfect Clones who has everything imaginable and send the other dealer a link to the watch and request a price. 9 out 10 times it will be a better price than Josh for the same piece.

Lawerence, T4D, etc: give this guy a PM if you can help out.

Regards, Col.

Luthier
Hey everyone, first post here from a lurker...

I am looking for reps of the following 6 watches. I would be very grateful if you could help point me to the best rep for each of these models, but keeping in mind I don't want to spend 3, 4 and 500$ on them.

I'd like recommendations on the best reasonably priced versions of any of these you may know about, maybe with a link to a seller/photo or with specs of the version I should get?

Thanks in advance...

Looking for:

• Cartier Santos - stainless steel with white face and black lettering w/ automatic, would prefer SS band, but would consider leather, want a very simple classic version
  • Hubolt Big Bang - Open to styles and suggestions
  • Audemars Piaget (AP) Royal Oak - stainless steel
  • Is there a really good version of Tag Monaco or Monza (preferably blue face) that is worth buying?
  • I would really love to get the Bell & Ross tourb, but I am worried its junk... thoughts? B & R Toutb photo
  • I'm desperate for a good quality Jaeger le Coultre REVERSO...

1. Santos only quartz below $200.

2.Hublot BB - even cheapest King cost $228.

3. AP - be ready for at least $560, if it's auto.

4. Monaco - $80 - $87 quartz, from Lawrence.

5. B&R is widely available with Asian 4813 for $168 (Josh).

6. LC - check this out - http://www.jpc8118.com/jaeger-lecoultre-c-107.html