Sign in to follow this  
ATLANTIK

www.watch321.com

ATLANTIK

Hi all!

Has anyone ever bought a watch from this site??

Is it reliable?? or another scammer out there??

Thanks for your feedback!

regards to all

Atlantik

mspangl

STICK

TO

OUR

TRUSTED

DEALERS

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse. Have a read in the link in my signature for newbies :D

KBH

Just one of the thousands of rep dealers on the Internet. You'll never know until you buy something from them. Unfortunately by then it will be too late if they are scammers. I'd rather stick to the dealers here that have been vetted and proven to have good products and good prices. Plus, we'll be able to help you should problems arise.

ATLANTIK
Just one of the thousands of rep dealers on the Internet. You'll never know until you buy something from them. Unfortunately by then it will be too late if they are scammers. I'd rather stick to the dealers here that have been vetted and proven to have good products and good prices. Plus, we'll be able to help you should problems arise.

Thanks for the info and you are right, better to stay way from potential scams and stick to the good sellers that I will find here... ;-)

jameo210369

The site looks ok but I would never trust a site that does not show the watch prices, stick to the trusted dealers. If you do decide to buy from them please let us know what happens for future reference.

ATLANTIK
The site looks ok but I would never trust a site that does not show the watch prices, stick to the trusted dealers. If you do decide to buy from them please let us know what happens for future reference.

You got it!

Thanks!

opus9
Hi all!

Has anyone ever bought a watch from this site??

Is it reliable?? or another scammer out there??

Thanks for your feedback!

regards to all

Atlantik

The advice,chat and help from the guys on this forum and the trusted dealers will steer you right. Use the trusted dealer network and not only that you will end up with a better version of the watch your after.

regards

opus9.

kan3

STOTD :picard2:

Luthier

No, they're not a scammers, I bought from them right in their office in GZ, maybe, older members remember name "Weyman"?

He used to work there, and he invited me to the office. Very nice people, very nice cheapies. Surprisingly good quality. I paid $40 - $60 a piece.

Still have all of them, all working.

By the way, same company has another website:

http://www.goecwatch.com/

A few watches I bought there:

DSCF0003-4.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

Caliper

no offense, but that's one hairy forearm you got there, haha :lol:

Luthier

:Whistle:

And the wrist is 8"...

So, be careful.

:D

ATLANTIK
No, they're not a scammers, I bought from them right in their office in GZ, maybe, older members remember name "Weyman"?

He used to work there, and he invited me to the office. Very nice people, very nice cheapies. Surprisingly good quality. I paid $40 - $60 a piece.

Still have all of them, all working.

By the way, same company has another website:

http://www.goecwatch.com/

A few watches I bought there:

DSCF0003-4.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

Hi Luthier,

Thanks so much for the feedback over this seller.

I have been in contact with one of their many salesman and they seem to be very nice.

Still, I wasn´t fully convinced about trying to buy from these guys hehe.. will check the other site you have mentioned!

Thanks again!!

greg_r

Just bear in mind, Atlantik, that the forum dealers are people we've done a lot of business with and if you should have a problem we can help you resolve it. If you go to an off-site dealer, you're on your own if things go wrong.

gB.

Why stray? Probably not the best idea for noob buyers. This pic somehow seems appropriate:

dc93e2b8.jpg

Luthier
Hi Luthier,

Thanks so much for the feedback over this seller.

I have been in contact with one of their many salesman and they seem to be very nice.

Still, I wasn´t fully convinced about trying to buy from these guys hehe.. will check the other site you have mentioned!

Thanks again!!

It's the same company, just different website. Yesterday I've talked to Angel, slammed them for not posting prices and watches sizes. She said - it's our company policy - not to post prices, our boss think if somebody want a watch - they'll talk to personnel, and get the price, also, nice relationships could be established, so, buyer will come again and again.

Well... chinese mentality in it's worst.

Member X

Well, I was just browsing this site because Luthier mentioned them in a couple of other threads:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...amp;hl=watch321

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...amp;hl=watch321

It's a massive site, it has loads on it! Some of the stuff looks pretty nice, and some of the PP Nautilus look pretty sweet - decent clasp, nice fairly accurate dial, decent movement??

http://www.watch321.com/list.asp?id=31550

2011778192717615.jpg

Who else apart from Luthier and PGL has bought from them?

If they didn't have unsatisfactory re-ship policies ( http://www.goecwatch.com//shipment.asp ) and didn't use gen pics, from what has been said they could be a decent cheapies dealer.

JohnG
no offense, but that's one hairy forearm you got there, haha :D

Rogain.

michaelkhleb

My dad has bought from them actually...a watch a while ago i think a year or so?????? not sure but its still working fine.. one if the clasps on the bracelet got messed up but thats it and we had it fixed in a jiff :dingleberry-nemesis:

Edited by michaelkhleb

Luthier

A few of our old members bought from them with no problems. WatchEden isn't our trusted dealer too, but people still buy from them.

321/goec5 is much better source.

greg_r
A few of our old members bought from them with no problems. WatchEden isn't our trusted dealer too, but people still buy from them.

321/goec5 is much better source.

Agreed - I'd certainly buy from them before I'd buy from WatchEden, although their lack of prices on their website and generally slightly odd way of doing business precludes them ever being a trusted dealer here.

OK for the cheapies, but I'd stick with the trusted dealers for anything a little more upmarket.

Mattwah

Nice looking watch and geetar Luthier. Did you make it yourself. I own a bunch of Audmade costome acoustics.

Edited by Mattwah