Evan_k

going hunting

Evan_k

When it comes time for me to buy a watch, I really go to town. I do a tone of research, and I bet there are people out there who share this happy habbit. I have only been a member on this site for a couple days and I am loving every bit of it. I feel like there are an unlimited amount of resources at my fingertips on here and I can easily get buried in pages of discussions in a single topic. With that said, I am wondering how to go about sending a watch off to someone to modify it. Things such as maybe switching the face out for one I have bought or the glass. I am guessing almost every dirty little detail our minds can think of can be changed on a replica watch. I have not tried buying parts from places to even do that, nor have I begun to lookup where to buy them. Does anybody have advice or information on how I can begin my journey on this path? I have already built a list of about 5 watches I'm wanting to buy, but don't want to go too crazy and buy them all at once. So, I am guessing working on one a time is probably best. How do y'all do it when you are fixed on a watch or more?

Evan_k

a watch that is catching my eye and seems more easy to get the parts for is a rolex bakelite 6542. There are different color variations I've seen all over the place.

Edited by Evan_k