Ferax

Omega Seamaster 300 VSF

Ferax

VxGPwd.jpgVxG2r2.jpgVxGfzZ.jpgVxG8dR.jpgVxGing.jpgVxGhfy.jpgVxGjzG.jpgVxGHdq.jpgVxGX06.jpg

I will let the pictures talk... My English is not that good so there will be no review. All I can say is that I am blown away by this watch. I thought that my Noob Breitling rep is stunning, but nah... This piece is just extraordinary! Simply simply lovely... <3

• Like 2

blueoysterboy

Very nice, thanks for sharing 

Sergio

Beautiful Piece ..... Enjoy !!!!!

Ferax

Thanks guys! 

VxgzD8.jpg

• Like 2

vbastos

Congrats. It’s very nice.

GingerApple

Looks great! You got one with nice alignment too, congratulations. Mine should arrive tomorrow and I can't wait!!!!

Ferax

V2VaUX.jpg

Del

Looks very good! :thumbsup2:

GingerApple

You all need to be getting on this one! What you can't see from the photos is that it even feels Gen. Awesome watch!

Enthusiast88

+1 

17 minutes ago, VieuxRougeRance said:

You all need to be getting on this one! What you can't see from the photos is that it even feels Gen. Awesome watch!

Looks the business, can’t wait till mine arrives! 

Ferax

Thanks again. This watch is a true beauty...

V2p4xT.jpg

Mine says good morning! 

• Like 2

Khronos

Great pics, you have captured the beauty of this watch very well! The reflections on the ceramic dial make it  a true chameleon, it feels like having at least 5 watches in one :)

Good morning ;)

IMG-20190510-071036.jpg

Ferax

I can't get enough of the pics of this watch! Will post more for sure. Feel free to share your pics guys! 

@Khronos

Nice shot! <3

Khronos

Thanks mate :)

And I know exactly what you mean, I have tons of pics :) This is the first watch that I've worn for a month straight. I did put other ones on my wrist, just to realize that I don't want them anymore and put the SMP back on after a couple of minutes :D I'm thinking about getting a spare one in case this one breaks. And a blue one too. I've tried the gen a couple of times and this rep feels exactly the same, it's that good. VSF have done a great job! 

RussP
On 09/05/2019 at 01:53, Ferax said:

Thanks guys! 

VxgzD8.jpg

Your photographs are sensational.

Thanks for sharing them with the forum.

14 hours ago, VieuxRougeRance said:

What have they done to you,  GB?

I almost didn't recognise your new handle............if it wasn't for the 'bars' at the bottom of your post.

GingerApple
45 minutes ago, RussP said:

What have they done to you,  GB?

I almost didn't recognise your new handle............if it wasn't for the 'bars' at the bottom of your post.

I'm constantly tortured; bullied and oppressed by the authorities on here. I'm like Rosa Parks refusing to give up my seat on the bus for the white man or like the lone citizen prepared to block the tanks with his body in Tiananmen Square; doing what I know to be right, fighting for freedom and justice, yet constantly repressed by those who wield power inequitably.

But I'll keep fighting the good fight. They'll sing folk songs about me one day.

#PowerToTheDowntrodden!!!

• Like 1

Ferax

@RussP

It is an honour to me to hear that from a notable forum member like you!

I am also thinking about buying one more Seamaster... Can't take my eyes off this watch. It is hypnotizing :daffy:

Glaude
5 hours ago, VieuxRougeRance said:

I'm constantly tortured; bullied and oppressed by the authorities on here. I'm like Rosa Parks refusing to give up my seat on the bus for the white man or like the lone citizen prepared to block the tanks with his body in Tiananmen Square; doing what I know to be right, fighting for freedom and justice, yet constantly repressed by those who wield power inequitably.

But I'll keep fighting the good fight. They'll sing folk songs about me one day.

:handjob:

deju
5 hours ago, VieuxRougeRance said:

M.G.G.A  :lmao:

In fairness I have no Authority here. 

Genius
11 hours ago, Ferax said:

V2p4xT.jpg

That's a really sexy piece of fakery there, been looking for a gen of the previous non-ceramic dial one but actually started thinking maybe fuck that idea off and go for this rep instead

GenTLe

Lovely! Can't wait mine (grey dial) will be here :)

GingerApple

I don't know how else to say it: sell your children for this watch. Buy it in every colour. Buy them for your friends, buy then for your enemies. This watch is amazeballs!

I've not taken any nice pics yet, but these from yesterday (and one from this morning) show how different the dial looks depending on what it's reflecting.

V2kYR2.jpg

Vxmo3h.jpg

VxmlGD.jpg

V2D9XA.jpg

V2Ejif.jpg

• Like 1

Ferax

@VieuxRougeRance

Ohhhh <3 that's what I'm talking about! Simply simply lovely! Thank you for your input. 

It is hard to belive that we are talking about a replica watch. What a great job by VSF. 

Ferax

V2LLUh.jpg

eliano

I'm desperate to get hold of one of these beautiful watches, praying one pops up in UK