GingerApple

ARF - Better Then Gen™️

GingerApple

I have often thrown about my 'ARF - Better Than Gen™️' quote when gushing about my latest ARF arrival, but I've never really believed it (obviously).

Until now.

There is conclusive proof, ladies and gentlemen, in this comparison thread linked below that ARF is indeed, better than Gen:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/7820901-review-of-zzf-new-sub-116610-ln-and-comparison-vs-gen-arf-noob-and-nail-part-ii

Screenshot below proves it!

Vwzngq.png

BadApple

And this is from a post bigging up the ZZF version (in preparation for a commercial advantage) 

Jasonbaylee

Nice one that GB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiquita Fanjita

Their crystal may be good, but they need to do some more work on their bezel inserts!  The pearl is way off centre on my new ARF Submariner and the engraving is closer to the crystal at the bottom and closer to the bezel at the top.  It's as if the person responsible for the inserts has been pissed while making them!

GingerApple
45 minutes ago, Badapple said:

And this is from a post bigging up the ZZF version (in preparation for a commercial advantage) 

Yeah, I know lol.

Don't you think people were just fucking rude about that though? Ok, so the seller wants to sell his products, so he claims his oranges are the sweetest and juiciest - that's his job! But at least he's putting up excellent comparison photos so people will draw their own conclusions. He must have spent hours on that and all some cunts want to do is slag him off cos he called his watch Gen like. Fair enough disagree with him, but be polite FFS! It's a real forum asset those macro photos, is already stickied in fact; some people need to learn some manners a bit of gratitude. Innit.

And there's ends Friday's rant.

2 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

Their crystal may be good, but they need to do some more work on their bezel inserts!  The pearl is way off centre on my new ARF Submariner and the engraving is closer to the crystal at the bottom and closer to the bezel at the top.  It's as if the person responsible for the inserts has been pissed while making them!

He probably was; I've sent Mr ARF enough money to keep him pissed from now until December.

December 2030.

FudgyDocker

53 minutes ago, Badapple said:

Agree. No-one goes to that much effort to promote a watch, unless they're getting a serious backhander...

Signed
Cynical Englishman

GingerApple
Just now, Bill_Niggs said:

Agree. No-one goes to that much effort to promote a watch, unless they're getting a serious backhander...

Signed
Cynical Englishman

He's been very open in a couple of threads that the maker is his friend so I don't think he's hiding the fact that it's worth more money to him selling one of these than selling an ARF or whatever. 

deju

To be abundantly clear the ARF LEC is the worst example there. 

Yeah its pretty, yeah its sharp, yeah its neat. but that LEC is too deep and pronounced. The laser used is not capable of creating a small enough focused beam   

This is a better example of a Gen LEC and Service LEC:
https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=6589

I don't know why all replica rolex wearers get excited over the LEC. If I can spot the LEC without squinting, holding the watch in perfect light  and it takes less than 30seconds to spot even at 5cm from my eye, it's a mutha funking fake.

The whole aspect of the LEC is to be there but not be seen. Unlike the omega Speedmaster crystal which looks like a damn spec of dust or a chip.   

FudgyDocker
8 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

He's been very open in a couple of threads that the maker is his friend so I don't think he's hiding the fact that it's worth more money to him selling one of these than selling an ARF or whatever. 

Fair do's. And I've never seen anyone else go to that much effort to promote a watch. That's a fantastic job he's done. Hopefully, he gets the shiners that he was promised.

He does realise that when one of the other factories brings out a new version, he's going to have to redo all those macro shots, right?

Edited by Bill_Niggs

GingerApple
Just now, deju said:

To be abundantly clear, my entire post is tongue in cheek.

I probably should have translated my comments into Scottish so you'd understand....

3 minutes ago, Bill_Niggs said:

He does realise that when one of the other factories brings out a new version, he's going to have to redo all those macro shots, right?

Lol, after the slagging he's got on RWI, I'm not convinced that's going to happen....

Chiquita Fanjita
14 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

He probably was; I've sent Mr ARF enough money to keep him pissed from now until December.

December 2030.

:rofl:  Good job I'm replacing the bezel or I'd have been blaming you :lol: 

FudgyDocker

2 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Lol, after the slagging he's got on RWI, I'm not convinced that's going to happen....

Ah, I don't see that. I've got enough reading all the shit on here without adding another forum to my list. Maybe when I've completely run out of shit on here, I'll sign up and read another load of shit of there as well.

Chiquita Fanjita
7 minutes ago, deju said:

Yeah its pretty, yeah its sharp, yeah its neat. but that LEC is too deep and pronounced. The laser used is not capable of creating a small enough focused beam   

This is a better example of a Gen LEC and Service LEC:
https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=6589

I don't know why all replica rolex wearers get excited over the LEC. If I can spot the LEC without squinting, holding the watch in perfect light  and it takes less than 30seconds to spot even at 5cm from my eye, it's a mutha funking fake.

The whole aspect of the LEC is to be there but not be seen. Unlike the omega Speedmaster crystal which looks like a damn spec of dust or a chip.   

Have to agree.  I can't see the LEC on my gen Rolex crystals.  They have to be held a certain way with a torch shining at an angle on them to be even remotely seen.  When you do see it though, it is pretty cool how unnoticeable it is in normal circumstances.

GingerApple
2 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

Have to agree.  I can't see the LEC on my gen Rolex crystals.  They have to be held a certain way with a torch shining at an angle on them to be even remotely seen.  When you do see it though, it is pretty cool how unnoticeable it is in normal circumstances.

Being sensible again for a second, I've never, ever seen the LEC on any of my Rolies whether ARF, Noob or indeed my latest GMF.

deju
4 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

I think it's that level of engineering that makes the LEC interesting.  Just as you get to the point of self doubt. Bam you see it haha. 

10 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

I probably should have translated my comments into Scottish so you'd understand....

Did-Ye-Aye-Willy-Wonka-Meme.jpg

5 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Being sensible again for a second, I've never, ever seen the LEC on any of my Rolies whether ARF, Noob or indeed my latest GMF.

Bad eyesight...... 

trailboss99

Hmmm, the Ginga Ninja is shilling for ARF . . . 

Ban?    Gulag?    Swift kick up the arse?   Ignore because no one will pay any attention to the silly bugger anyway/?

Decisions, decisions . . .

Chiquita Fanjita
10 minutes ago, deju said:

Did-Ye-Aye-Willy-Wonka-Meme.jpg

:lmao: 

His erseisootthewindae

Chiquita Fanjita
5 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

Ban?    Gulag?    Swift kick up the arse?   Ignore because no one will pay any attention to the silly bugger anyway/?

:rofl: 

NCRich
42 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

LOL.  The latter has merit.

GingerApple
1 hour ago, trailboss99 said:

HEY!!!!!

I somehow missed this post!!!!

If you weren't all seeing and all powerful (impotent I think they call it?), I'd take very minor, respectful and polite exception to this cleverly worded and amusing critique!!!!

As you are all powerful, I'll just agree with you.....:Praying:

Glaude
4 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

The first three are very good options ... :lol: 

I vote Gulag

Glaude
4 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

Just read the topic, appart from one guy that is clearly worshiping smoke (he must have a oxygen tank strapped to the back of this guy) it didn't not get that much of a beating I think

GingerApple

He did in Part 1.

deju
3 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

HEY!!!!!

I somehow missed this post!!!!

If you weren't all seeing and all powerful (impotent I think they call it?), I'd take very minor, respectful and polite exception to this cleverly worded and amusing critique!!!!

As you are all powerful, I'll just agree with you.....:Praying:

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/9822100f-a56e-43f3-868c-129ca83ead01

Sorry it's not embedded the old french man isn't keeping up with the tech haha 

Glaude
Just now, GingerBubba said:

He did in Part 1.

No I was referring to part 1, he didn't get slagged off, that was mainly constructive criticism and he took it well. Just that one guy Asmoshitorsomethingelselikethat 

1 minute ago, deju said:

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/9822100f-a56e-43f3-868c-129ca83ead01

Sorry it's not embedded the old french man isn't keeping up with the tech haha 

I'll give you 5min to build me the plugin to embed that shit ;)