JohnMG

A quick Hi and Two questions' how do I pay when I have never had a Master Card?'

JohnMG

Hi everyone,

I am  very new here. I am a genuine potential customer to anyone who sells a decent replica Rolex. I own a few genuine Rolex watches, but I have been made aware of this forum, and how good the replicas are now. I just have two questions.

First question, 'How do I pay whenI have never had a Master card? I am 49 years old, paid off my mortgage and never purchased anything on credi

Second question, are there any dealers based in the UK, so I defintely receive what I order. I own loads of other watches, all different price points. I have photos . Customs are very good nowadays, so how can I get the watch Iordered unless the seller is in the UK?

Sincere thanks to anyne who helps me. I am also a genuine customer, watch collecting is my only passion , as I had a nasty motorbike crash. I sufferred multiple fractures to my pelvis, broke my neck. I can walk but it hurts. I am not saying this for pity. I just wanted to explain how I became a watch collecting loonatic. Hopefully everyobe understands my situation, and someone can answer my questions.

Cheers , John MG

kuvarsit

Hello 

Welcome to the board.   There are other options as well like. western union bitcoin and money gram. All are good to do. And here all trusted dealer are for reason. They will give you what you order nobody will disappoint you here. And the customs uk is safe customs so all trusted dealers can ship easily . Check my website to see my waTches. www.kuvarsit04.com

bestRsgards

kevi 

JohnMG

cheers Kevi

FudgyDocker

Please read the new member section. All will become clear.

JohnMG

Hi Kev.

Thanks for all the help and assistance. 

I love my new watch. 

Edited by JohnMG
Babbling

FudgyDocker

There are no UK based sellers here. All of them apart from one are in China. One other is in Thailand.  You have to realise that this is an illegal trade, and there are currently raids going on and dealers are keeping their heads down, to a certain extent. 

Shipping on these takes about 2 weeks at best, so patience is definitely the key. If you can't wait, then this ain't the hobby for you. 

Edited by Bill_Niggs

black263
2 minutes ago, Bill_Niggs said:

There are no UK based sellers here. All of them apart from one are in China. One other is in Thailand.  You have to realise that this is an illegal trade, and there are currently raids going on and dealers are keeping their heads down, to a certain extent. 

Shipping on these takes about 2 weeks at best, so patience is definitely the key. If you can't wait, then this ain't the hobby for you. 

You multiply words without wisdom.  Narikaa is UK based although he does source his watches in Thailand.  Although there are better quality watches available for a lot more cash, he is generally regarded as best bang for the buck.

FudgyDocker
3 minutes ago, black263 said:

You multiply words without wisdom.  Narikaa is UK based although he does source his watches in Thailand.  Although there are better quality watches available for a lot more cash, he is generally regarded as best bang for the buck.

My apologies. I speak with forked tongue. I was under the assumption that all shipping was from Asia.

Edited by Bill_Niggs

fatarms

I believe there are some guys here that have bought watches using the "refillable" credit/debit cards.  So you put money on the card and then use that when paying.

GenTLe

Hi John,

on https://rwg.cc/ and https://forum.replica-watch.info there is a TD which has a small stock in UK (i.e.: https://rwg.cc/topic/193596-eu-stocklist-march-9th/), his name is Supermirrors. Here there is Narikaa who is an English man who goes back and forth from Thailand and has some piece too, but not the mayor Chinese factories.

Apart from them they are all in China. But I'd not be too much worried about the customs in UK: many dealers use transhipment China -> UK -> outher countries just because they are safer than going directly in the final destination.

About payment: I use Western Union, with the formula "pay with bank transfer and pick-up cash", which is much cheaper than going to a physical agency (it's just 4.9€ in total). But that's in Italy, not sure how it works in UK.

Alex

Mkiv

I'm in the U.S. and here WU is really cheap if done the right way.  In my case I start the transaction online and then complete it by paying in person with cash at an agent location.  To send $500 to China this way costs me $5, even to send $1000 it's only $7.

FudgyDocker
39 minutes ago, Mkiv said:

I'm in the U.S. and here WU is really cheap if done the right way.  In my case I start the transaction online and then complete it by paying in person with cash at an agent location.  To send $500 to China this way costs me $5, even to send $1000 it's only $7.

Ah, you have the advantage of USD to USD. In the UK,  we lose 10 cents on every £ sent converted to $, because of the shite exchange rate that WU use.

The most cost effective way to pay from UK, if the TD accepts it, is Bitcoin. But if the OP is having problems sussing out a PP Mastercard, then there's no chance there.

Edited by Bill_Niggs

Mkiv
2 minutes ago, Bill_Niggs said:

Ah, you have the advantage of USD to USD. In the UK,  we lose 10 cents on every £ sent converted to $, because of the shite exchange rate that WU use.

Damn, that sucks.  So WU is probably not a good choice for him.  Maybe transferwise?  I know that's an option with some dealers and I've heard they are pretty reasonable.

GingerApple

I always use TransferWise with Mary these days. I even have a code I can share that gives you a few free transfers. 

FudgyDocker

Also, even if the OP gets a PP Mastercard there are the dreaded Chinese bank/card company charges to think about. On my two orders with MC, each one attracted a premium of 200 CNY ($29/£22) from the bank/card company in China.

Either way, we get shafted by someone. The only way with virtually no fees is BTC, and most TDs that accept it give a 5-10% discount too!

FudgyDocker
15 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

I always use TransferWise with Mary these days. I even have a code I can share that gives you a few free transfers. 

Looks like GB might have the easiest solution. Transferwise looks pretty cheap, but not everyone takes it. It seems to be quicker to send CNY that it is to send USD, but more expensive. I can see another headache coming on for the OP....

GingerApple

I always send Dollars - TransferWise doesn't like sending Yuan from the UK for some reason. It's a pretty quick service. Once my funds even arrived in Mary's bank account the same day! That said, about five days is a more realistic average. Cheap as chips though and, the best point, it has awesome exchange rates and a reasonable fee (which your can avoid with my code).

Edit: I can now send Yuan to Mary and it's INSTANT - in her account seconds later. Awesome, awesome system and cheap as chips too.

black263

I always pay WU going to a local agency.  Yes the charges are steep, but several of the TDs will give up to 10% discount for WU payment and that pretty well covers the costs.

hueydewey

In Australia we have CC`s like Visa/Mastercard that are called.."Load&Go"...you just top them up with how much you need to...great idea and simple!

FudgyDocker
44 minutes ago, hueydewey said:

In Australia we have CC`s like Visa/Mastercard that are called.."Load&Go"...you just top them up with how much you need to...great idea and simple!

Yeah, I think @JohnMG has disappeared off the face of the earth. Not seen hide nor hair of him for a couple of weeks, now. 

BadApple
31 minutes ago, Bill_Niggs said:

Yeah, I think @JohnMG has disappeared off the face of the earth. Not seen hide nor hair of him for a couple of weeks, now. 

I think the men in white coats took him or he’s been stuck at the self checkout at Tesco for a month. 

Mystery Shopper

I am 49 years old, paid off my mortgage and never purchased anything on credi

...... but can you tango?

:funky:

hueydewey

:dance:

JohnMG

Thanks to everyone who helped.

I have now received my first watch and it is brilliant. I am extremely happy with it and I will definitely be ordering more. 

I managed to use Western Union for my first purchase, after finding out my passport was out of date.  

Kevin has been extremely helpful and must have the patience of a saint. As I mentioned in other threads , I have PTSD from 'working away'.  Hindsight is an amazing thing. I worried totally unnecessarily.  I am very happy with my first purchase and now I have also worked out how to pay via bitcoin. So future orders should be a lot easier . 

Thanks again to Kevin for all his advice and guidance. My best friend has seen my first purchase and I have a feeling when he next visits me, I think he will be asking me to get him at least one watch from Kevin too. 

JohnMG
On 14/06/2019 at 11:16, Badapple said:

I think the men in white coats took him or he’s been stuck at the self checkout at Tesco for a month. 

I was waiting for my new passport to arrive. I have also received my first watch and I love it. I have also now got a bitcoin wallet, just waiting for funds to clear and then order some more watches. I am extremely impressed with my first purchase. 

On 14/06/2019 at 11:16, Badapple said:

My nickname in the forces was 'Mad John'. Aha .