SCShrek

Hello from a noob

fatarms
6 hours ago, gwbmcse said:

@Glaude @GingerBubba  Do you two need a room? :lol:

No, two adjoining rooms, with a gloryhole.

GingerApple

Oh my god, I'd not seen this thread till now!!!! Fucking Glaude has obviously been accessing my account (again) and posting messages that look like they're from me!!!! Froggy fucker!!!! I don't even know what a Fleshlight is, sick garlic gobbler. #MeToo

SCShrek

6 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Oh my god, I'd not seen this thread till now!!!! Fucking Glaude has obviously been accessing my account (again) and posting messages that look like they're from me!!!! Froggy fucker!!!! I don't even know what a Fleshlight is, sick garlic gobbler. #MeToo

Ummm yeah...me thinks nobody believes that shite!!

Evan_k

first and foremost a merry fuck you, and nice to meet you ahahah. I too started here not too long ago and love this site. I found myself browsing the forums during my break at work, that's how addicted I got. I have considered building what I want over time since I'm so picky and usually just going for the standard way watches come just doesn't do it for me. I tried signing up on repgeek but they've banned every account I've made before I could even use it. I gave up trying to register there. looks like I'm sticking to this site for now. Oh and nice hands you got there...uhhhh I mean watch hands you dirty minded person...muahaha

SCShrek
4 minutes ago, Evan_k said:

first and foremost a merry fuck you, and nice to meet you ahahah. I too started here not too long ago and love this site. I found myself browsing the forums during my break at work, that's how addicted I got. I have considered building what I want over time since I'm so picky and usually just going for the standard way watches come just doesn't do it for me. I tried signing up on repgeek but they've banned every account I've made before I could even use it. I gave up trying to register there. looks like I'm sticking to this site for now. Oh and nice hands you got there...uhhhh I mean watch hands you dirty minded person...muahaha

Never tried signing up at rep geek, just here and rwi. You will find the same fine folks in both places. I came here because I made a newbie post over at rwi, and Trailboss told me to find another site if I didn’t like things there, so I did. Sort of fucked myself on that one!!! Oh well, everybody’s a noob at some point and probably steps on a couple of mines here and there. I don’t sweat it. I just learn from it. 

Glaude
1 hour ago, gwbmcse said:

Ummm yeah...me thinks nobody believes that shite!!

I see you got the ginger all figured out ! You'll fit in there, that's for sure !

SCShrek
10 hours ago, Glaude said:

I see you got the ginger all figured out ! You'll fit in there, that's for sure !

I hinted to that with @GingerBubba in my initial post even though he didnt know me from Adam but I knew he would take it in stride. You guys are great here and more importantly, know your shit. Gonna like it here. :beer2:

GingerApple

Am I that easy to work out?

Fcuk.

deju
15 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

Don't lie, we can tell when Glaude is on your account... The spelling and grammar is perfect :lol:

SCShrek
43 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Am I that easy to work out?

Fcuk.

Brother, my daily amusement comes from you and @junior88 in the SB...

Glaude
24 minutes ago, deju said:

Don't lie, we can tell when Glaude is on your account... The spelling and grammar is perfect :lol:

And there's a distinctive smell of garlic coming out the computer fan