Sign in to follow this  
mrconfident

EMS Shipping

mrconfident

Hi Guys,

I've never bought anything from overseas before, this is a first for me. So I've recently just purchased a rep through Silix, Saul has sent me the tracking number for the EMS shipping carrier, but for some reason, it has been 3 days now and I still can't seem to get any information off of their site? Everytime I try to track the package, it just tells me that there is no information for this tracking number...Has this ever happened to anyone? Is this normal?

Typically how long does it take for a package to clear customs and arrive at your door? The package was said to have shipped on the 13th of May...

Thanks

nuker

My parcel is traveling for 16 days :gday_mate_haveabeer:..Arrived at Moscow..and silence after that

Member X

16 days is nothing lol

I've been waiting for something from the end of February from Indonesia - tracking says it was shipped, left the country, then nothing... :Whistle:

KeNnY

The usual time to update CHINESE site for EMS is about 3-5 day, and for Normal post 5-7 days. So Don't worry, you will have it there soon :Whistle: I use www.track-trace.com for my packages.

nuker
16 days is nothing lol

I've been waiting for something from the end of February from Indonesia - tracking says it was shipped, left the country, then nothing... :Whistle:

It was shipped in the fishing boat lol

Member X

Actually, thinking about it, this one was tracked airmail not EMS - my bad! lol

prestigewatchco
Hi Guys,

I've never bought anything from overseas before, this is a first for me. So I've recently just purchased a rep through Silix, Saul has sent me the tracking number for the EMS shipping carrier, but for some reason, it has been 3 days now and I still can't seem to get any information off of their site? Everytime I try to track the package, it just tells me that there is no information for this tracking number...Has this ever happened to anyone? Is this normal?

Typically how long does it take for a package to clear customs and arrive at your door? The package was said to have shipped on the 13th of May...

Thanks

Isn't it a weekend where you live? Does your postal service work at weekends? Can take upto 10 days to arrive normally sometimes longer if customs are busy

mrconfident

Hmmm....didn't know I could use the EMS tracking number on the USPS website. Nothing has shown up yet, but I will continue trying. I am crossing my fingers and preying that I will receive it by the end of this week.

Pretigewatchco - Yes it is a weekend for me which sucks :(. Postal service works on Saturdays but are close on Sundays here.

Thnkas everyone for the prompt respond.

mrconfident

Ahhhh....relief! So I just tracked my number on the EMS website and it finally registered! Says the package is at Dongguan.....

Balad1
Ahhhh....relief! So I just tracked my number on the EMS website and it finally registered! Says the package is at Dongguan.....

Maybe it's just me but I get better results from the USPS tracking site, especially once the package hits the US.

kan3

Nice, but still in China :D

mrconfident

Nice, but still in China ^_^

Now it says "In Bound into customs" off of the USPS website.... :-)

I sure hope I get it soon! This is killing me! Typically how long does it take to clear customs once the USPS tracking gives you this information?

mrconfident

Not bad at all....Shipped out on the 13th and I received it on the 20th....Great service from Silix.

I'll post some pics later if anyone is interested.

Balad1
Not bad at all....Shipped out on the 13th and I received it on the 20th....Great service from Silix.

I'll post some pics later if anyone is interested.

It's a requirement.

TAGster

Nice, but still in China :)

Now it says "In Bound into customs" off of the USPS website.... :-)

I sure hope I get it soon! This is killing me! Typically how long does it take to clear customs once the USPS tracking gives you this information?

Here is a good EMS tracking website:

http://www.ems-tracking.net/

And I can tell you, there is nothing to worry about with the EMS shipments from China I have been buying stuff from our trusted dealer WatchInternational since a year ago and never had an issue with EMS-USPS delivery. I also live in California (Southern Cali).

I would also like to comment that the EMS information on the tracking system is not on "real time", meaning the EMS status that you get is delayed typically by one or two days and also you should consider the time zone where China is ahead California, so that is a point on your favor.

I think you should get your package within the next 5 days.

Cheers!