Daveantonio92

Noob wanting a good yachtmaster rep, to show off to my partner

fatarms

I went to the grocery store last night.  Gallon of chocolate milk for my daughter, some hamburger for the weekend, apple juice for my daughter, buns for the burgers, and some pork chops that were on sale. 

Cash.  You read that correctly.

Cash.

tabuktime
17 minutes ago, TwoTonesBubba said:

Ferrari in cash bitches! That's how this dude rolls! Nice. What do you do to make so much dosh?

I'd wager it has something to do with goat insemination.

Glaude
34 minutes ago, fatarms said:

I went to the grocery store last night.  Gallon of chocolate milk for my daughter, some hamburger for the weekend, apple juice for my daughter, buns for the burgers, and some pork chops that were on sale. 

Cash.  You read that correctly.

Cash.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "john cleese no gif"

"I don't believe you"

BadApple

f3f9a9bce85067cd6e2c225753799c8a.jpg

7825f7eefad4fb75fa425c28f41e1f82.jpg

Jibuti

Went to mall today. Got meself mineral water, pair of socks and used soap. How did I pay?

Mortgage on my 2nd kidney. 

Mortgage. You read that correctly. 

SCShrek
7 minutes ago, Jibuti said:

Went to mall today. Got meself mineral water, pair of socks and used soap. How did I pay?

Mortgage on my 2nd kidney. 

Mortgage. You read that correctly. 

Damn...you got to mortgage your second kidney??? Fuck..I had to lease! I have to turn that bitch in soon.

GingerApple

Am I the only one who believes he's going to pay cash for a Ferrari? Of course he is! Why the fuck would be lie  about that? Just cos you lot are plebs, it doesn't mean everyone is!

blueoysterboy
1 hour ago, TwoTonesBubba said:

Ferrari in cash bitches! That's how this dude rolls! Nice. What do you do to make so much dosh?

Blubba got this Richie Rich nailed guys.

Daveantonio92

Background for those whom have curiosity is I am 26. I started a power washing company at 23, and a car dealership at 24. 

Today my dealership does 40-60 cars per month, and I have saved over a few years to purchase a Pre-owned ferrari cash. Not a brand new one lol.

I have my eye on a $90-100K Ferrari F430 in red with 15K or less miles. Me being a dealer benefit is I can buy and sell without paying tax only if you pay cash.

Or finance a newer 2012-2014 458 for 180-200k and pay 20k in tax and have a loan, doesnt make sense I rather buy low, sell high and work my way up.

I love the fake rolex's it makes me feel much better, as I lose and destroy watches in the past.

deju

Hilarious banter bus!! 

What ever floats your boat. 

fatarms
26 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "john cleese no gif"

"I don't believe you"

Busted :sad:

fatarms
17 minutes ago, TwoTonesBubba said:

Q0ZW25.gif

Thommo82

I stole a can of Pepsi Max.

Went to the store, opened it and just walked the fuck out.

You read that correctly.

Just walked the fuck out.

Mystery Shopper
8 hours ago, Daveantonio92 said:

Background for those whom have curiosity is I am 26. I started a power washing company at 23, and a car dealership at 24. 

Today my dealership does 40-60 cars per month, and I have saved over a few years to purchase a Pre-owned ferrari cash. Not a brand new one lol.

I have my eye on a $90-100K Ferrari F430 in red with 15K or less miles. Me being a dealer benefit is I can buy and sell without paying tax only if you pay cash.

Or finance a newer 2012-2014 458 for 180-200k and pay 20k in tax and have a loan, doesnt make sense I rather buy low, sell high and work my way up.

I love the fake rolex's it makes me feel much better, as I lose and destroy watches in the past.

This area is supposed to be flame free.

Daveantonio-  buy what you want for yourself. There are good reps out there but unfortunately the YM2 isn't one of them. For the money, you can buy better.

Congrats on your business & your achievements.

Glaude
40 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

You read that correctly.

Now that's something I can believe in ! See @fatarms ?

OP don't mind the little banter in here, I'm always happy to see someone having success in life, especially when they worked to achieve it. I don't question the truth of your statements as it doesn't matter to me and it would be very sad if someone must had to brag on a forum to feel good, but even in that case, if that make them happier, it doesn't change a single thing for me :) 

Jibuti
7 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

You read that correctly.

reported to local police station in AU, sorry mate....

I might get me a rep Ferrari though....

Thommo82
1 hour ago, Jibuti said:

reported to local police station in AU, sorry mate....

I might get me a rep Ferrari though....

No need to report. I was crash tackled by the local sheriff three steps out of the store

Mystery Shopper
11 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

You read that correctly.

Then you are quasi badass, semi badass, the margarine of badass, the pepsi max of badass- just one calorie, not badass enough. :D

GingerApple

He does have a very bad ass though. All bony and wrinkly. Not at all attractive.

stevok2305
On 20/06/2019 at 06:03, Logixa said:

Get a new partner.

Nah, his parter needs a new partner, cos this one's a dick

Jibuti
2 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

No need to report. I was crash tackled by the local sheriff three steps out of the store

noob thief....

:) 

2 minutes ago, TwoTonesBubba said:

He does have a very bad ass though. All bony and wrinkly. Not at all attractive.

Hmmmmm....  sounds like you tried it?

Chiquita Fanjita
9 minutes ago, Mystery Shopper said:

Then you are quasi badass, semi badass, the margarine of badass, the pepsi max of badass- just one calorie, not badass enough. :D

We got an Austin Powers fan here!

Thommo82
16 hours ago, Mystery Shopper said:

So you sayin’ I’m a badass right?

16 hours ago, TwoTonesBubba said:

Well....

You would know

Rx4Time
On 20/06/2019 at 03:47, SteveA said:

You are really warming to those two tone Rolie s arent you

As said above, And I have personally had one in my hands, the JF yachtmaster II is not a very good replica.  I understand your point that you want to show your business partner how silly it is to spend that much money on a watch, but I would suggest you consider one that is of much better build quality and more accurate, something like the noob or ARF Daytona.   In my opinion it will be better to get one that's truly well-built and well replicated versus try and get the same model of one in a version that is only decently replicated.   Don't get me wrong The one I had in hand was overall solid feeling and fairly well built but compared to the genuine I don't think you'll get the reaction that you're looking for.