Sign in to follow this  
gB.

Ultimate 292 coming from H factory

gB.

Angus at PureTime sent this out in his Newsletter. I hope it has a true ceramic case with a superlumed dial (maybe a proper CP and clear AR if we're lucky), else it won't really be an "ultimate" version, but like ever other one out there now... :D

PAM 292:

The Panerai 292, (Radiomir Blackseal) will be released at the end of this month, by, (you guessed it), the one and only H Factory.

This watch just oozes style, simplicity, masculinity and elegance; a watch fitting for any occasion, which is bound to grab the attention of anyone who crosses its path.

Other sellers on the internet are currently offering the 292 for sale. These are not from the H Factory. Our advice to you is to wait, just a little bit longer, and see what the H Factory comes up with, (you won’t be disappointed!).

Luthier

H factory?

:D

kan3
Our advice to you is to wait, just a little bit longer, and see what the H Factory comes up with, (you won’t be disappointed!).

Never heard of H factory.

wat44

Expression of interest: who wants the old version? Ive got one I hardly use - maybe its time to sell???

68197ac5.jpg

Balad1
Our advice to you is to wait, just a little bit longer, and see what the H Factory comes up with, (you won’t be disappointed!).

Yes, it is next to the "I" factory...

gB.

Yes, it is next to the "I" factory...

:D

The "H" stands for Hublot factory, which made the famous 1:1 Hublot a while back. This is the same factory that has been pumping out the latest ultimate PAMs like the 177L, 177M, 005K, etc, etc. It's kind of like how Robert calls the Milguass factory based on an ultimate Milgauss production from a while back, but continue to make better than average Rollies.

prestigewatchco

The H factory is the V1 Hublot factory although with all this V1 V2 etc I am not 100% sure if I told the truth

One thing I am pretty sure about though is Angus is full of shit!

All this asking members how it should be done and him being involved in the production is all a load of Bollox

In a thread on RG about the 292 he is allegedly instrumental in the development of it was just too funny when asked a question his reply was :

I don't know if the watch has a picture on the dial or not

Another is when he is describing a 217 he is getting made exclusively!!!! by factory he didn't know it was a left handed model

Balad1
The H factory is the V1 Hublot factory although with all this V1 V2 etc I am not 100% sure if I told the truth

All this asking members how it should be done and him being involved in the production is all a load of Bollox

In a thread on RG about the 292 he is allegedly instrumental in the development of it was just too funny when asked a question his reply was :

I don't know if the watch has a picture on the dial or not

Another is when he is describing a 217 he is getting made exclusively!!!! by factory he didn't know it was a left handed model

LOL

KeNnY

so we have H factory, M factory, we had N factory , can't wait for Z factory !

torobravo

Well, there are some words around, but who knows :)

Akira

Toro you need your own factory to have a say in this...

We could call it the T-dog factory :)

gB.

:(

You're probably right on that, but if there is an ultimate 292 that is the same quality as the recent 177/005/etc, I'll be in line for one!