Sign in to follow this  
Felipe

I screwed up big time

Felipe

Couldn't help but tinker on my new watch. I loved this damn thing but I messed it up. The parts are so sensitive its nearly impossible not to. Here is the thing I need a new 7750 movement to put in this watch. Does anyone have one that they would like to sell me? Or, know a dealer that can get me one?

opus9
Couldn't help but tinker on my new watch. I loved this damn thing but I messed it up. The parts are so sensitive its nearly impossible not to. Here is the thing I need a new 7750 movement to put in this watch. Does anyone have one that they would like to sell me? Or, know a dealer that can get me one?

Try robert at prestige watches..he is on line right now in the discussion room..

KBH

Or Mary. She's good at getting parts. Make sure you tell which watch it's from since there are different models of 7750s with different sub dials.

dingle
Or Mary. She's good at getting parts. Make sure you tell which watch it's from since there are different models of 7750s with different sub dials.

be sure to let her know you are a member here as well :boobies3:

Felipe

will do thanks. What do you guys think it will cost me?

KBH

Just a guess, but I've heard they go for around $60 plus, of course, shipping. I don't know if that figure was dealer's cost or sales price though. Let us know since I'm curious too.

MikeMcNair

Just a guess, but I've heard they go for around $60 plus, of course, shipping. I don't know if that figure was dealer's cost or sales price though. Let us know since I'm curious too.

yeah, i think they are about that. ebay just had a bulk deal on for 5 mvmnts at 100 bux, i missed it tho. damnit.