HYSEK ABYSS EXPLORER

I was visiting the rep shops here in Turkey, actually looking to try and find a Speedmaster Pro for @Junior88. After a good old one hour chat with the guy that I bought my 2006 Omega 2210.50.00  from (back in 2009), I decided to have a look in the 'special briefcases' that are kept locked under the counters with the good stuff in. In the second one was this beauty that caught my eye. Had never heard of it before, so made my excuses and came back and did a chunk of research as to how this would end up with all the good stuff.  There isn't anything on this forum after 2012/2013, I have absolutely no idea which factory it is from, when it was made, or what material it is actually made from, I went through all the TD websites, but could only find it on Perfect Clones. Even then, their version listed it with an A7750 with date set on the crown. I looked at what prices were paid in the past, from here & RWI, and also what Perfect Clones have as their current price. I decided to go back and try to strike a deal. After a bit of haggling, I got to a price that was a fair bit lower than the TD quoted price, so I bought it. I must admit that it is a bit of a monster, but I tried it on and could only just pull it off, so got the rubber cut to size and left with it in my sweaty palm  
Bit of History on the Brand

HYSEK is a comparatively new, independent brand, established in 1997. The elements in the Hysek concept are refined and elaborate watch profiles, multi-layered dials displaying the numbers 1-5-7-11, personalised hand-engraved movement decorations, and perfect integration of the bracelet into the watch case for incomparable wearing comfort, as well as the fold-over buckles, a design exclusive to Hysek to show the perception of perfect continuity to the case.

The brand has expanded very quickly since 1997, and in the purpose of establishing its watch-making legitimacy, HYSEK created its own manufacture in Switzerland in 2007, which placed the company as a major player in the Swiss watch industry. Today, the brand creates and manufactures watches (boasting 11 exclusive calibres), jewellery, writing instruments and accessories.

The ABYSS EXPLORER was launched in 2005, with a patented bezel locking system.

You can look at more information, by going to http://hysek.store/en/our-house SPECS

Case size: 47mm
Case size, crown to bezel lock: 58mm
Lug to Lug: 70mm
Case material: It says titanium on it, but there's no guarantee on that, so I am going to err on the side of 316L SS
Movement: A7750? (more on this in a bit) Central hour & minutes, small seconds at 9. Fully working chronograph, with minutes @ 3 and hours @6.  Date @ 12 set by pusher @ 10
Crystal: Double AR Sapphire
Case Back: Sapphire display case back
Strap: Rubber with double butterly clasp
Bezel lock at 9

I am doubting the movement specified as A7750 here. Now I am not the best judge in the world on movements, but given that the sub-dials are at 3,6 & 9. Small seconds at 9, working chronograph dials at 3 & 6 and quick set date pusher at 10, I would guess that this is an A7753, no? Why anyone would go to all the effort of altering an A7750 to make it exactly the same as an A7753 is beyond me. But any other experts out there will no doubt tell me if I'm right or wrong, and why! The date window at 12 must have taken some funky gearing to make work, as well! Well here's the pics. Let me know what you think, please?

Looking at the indices on the dial, in close up, you can see that they are filthy. While I'm here, I'll see if his watch smith can do anything about that. You really can't see it unless you blow up the pics! I've just noticed that one (or 3) or the screws in the H part of the strap/lugs has been replaced. Will have to see what I can do to rectify that!