Sign in to follow this  
niklas

Buying from the EU

niklas

Good evening guys,

I live within the EU - More specifically in Denmark (one of the difficult countries, I can understand). I'm looking to buy a replica Rolex watch, but I'm concerned about customs, etc.

I've read about RWG's trusted dealers, and I can understand, that some of them offers a "trans-shipping service" through the UK. What are your experiences? Does it fool customs?

From where do you buy? I'd really like to get my hands on some of the watches from "BK" for example, but isn't it virtually impossible, to ship it from the US to EU/DK? Of course I've contacted some of the trusted dealers about this issue, but I'd appreciate hearing your experiences anyway.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards, Niklas

Nisv

I had my watches from Mary (Watchinternational) transshipped via Ska = worked like a charm :daffy:

(oh, by the way, I live in Sweden :daffy: )

onzenuub

Just buy the watches from dealers that ship from within EU, like Precious Times, Perfect Clones, Narikaa, Mary. They ship from UK, np problems with customs because of this. :daffy:

powderfreak

I think that narikaa is in asia atm. When you want a special rolex, shot him a pm/mail and ask if he can get one. When he gets back, shipping from the UK to any other EU country is no problem :daffy:

pfcdre
Good evening guys,

I live within the EU - More specifically in Denmark (one of the difficult countries, I can understand). I'm looking to buy a replica Rolex watch, but I'm concerned about customs, etc.

I've read about RWG's trusted dealers, and I can understand, that some of them offers a "trans-shipping service" through the UK. What are your experiences? Does it fool customs?

From where do you buy? I'd really like to get my hands on some of the watches from "BK" for example, but isn't it virtually impossible, to ship it from the US to EU/DK? Of course I've contacted some of the trusted dealers about this issue, but I'd appreciate hearing your experiences anyway.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards, Niklas

hi Niklas if you want one of bk's custom watches, i would be happy to ship it on to you from the uk, i offer this purely as a friendly gesture, i dont want any financial reward, also i say this on the forum so other members can see to give you peace of mind that i bear no dishonest intentions, its just an offer if you have no other options cheers and welcome.

niklas
I had my watches from Mary (Watchinternational) transshipped via Ska = worked like a charm :thumbsup2:

(oh, by the way, I live in Sweden ;) )

Thank you for sharing :)

Just buy the watches from dealers that ship from within EU, like Precious Times, Perfect Clones, Narikaa, Mary. They ship from UK, np problems with customs because of this. :)

Thank's :)

I think that narikaa is in asia atm. When you want a special rolex, shot him a pm/mail and ask if he can get one. When he gets back, shipping from the UK to any other EU country is no problem :)

Thank you :) Why is it guys, that it's so easy to ship into the UK? It's not illegal to buy replica's there?

hi Niklas if you want one of bk's custom watches, i would be happy to ship it on to you from the uk, i offer this purely as a friendly gesture, i dont want any financial reward, also i say this on the forum so other members can see to give you peace of mind that i bear no dishonest intentions, its just an offer if you have no other options cheers and welcome.

Thank's! I must say that's very kind of you! :) I'll might PM you sometime then. Meanwhile I found out that BK actually has a person in the UK that transships his watches within the EU. Therefore I've just ordered his black Sub. Looking forward to receiving it within the next months :)

Eiderdaus

what about the pics from the outstanding seller in the uk ?

edit: sorry, saw them now:D good that you learn now :thumbsup2:

pfcdre

thats great well done look forward to seeing some photo's soon, i think you have made a very good choice of watch, Bk is highly regarded for his rolex reps on here, and from the pics i have seen his reputation is justified. Congratulations all the best :thumbsup2:

niklas
what about the pics from the outstanding seller in the uk ?

edit: sorry, saw them now:D good that you learn now :)

I never proclaimed that they're outstanding :) I merely stated, that I haven't had issues with them, and that it's the best replica's I've seen (haven't seen many I admit). I understand that they're overpriced though.

thats great well done look forward to seeing some photo's soon, i think you have made a very good choice of watch, Bk is highly regarded for his rolex reps on here, and from the pics i have seen his reputation is justified. Congratulations all the best :thumbsup2:

I'll upload some pictures upon arrival, but as I understand it'll take some time (first to produce, and then to deliver). Thank's man :)

onzenuub
Thank you :bollocks: Why is it guys, that it's so easy to ship into the UK? It's not illegal to buy replica's there?

It is because since EU and ratification of Schengen there is free traffic of goods and people within EU.

greg_r
Thank you :bollocks: Why is it guys, that it's so easy to ship into the UK? It's not illegal to buy replica's there?

It's not illegal to own replicas in the UK, although it is still illegal to import them. However, UK customs aren't interested in one or two watches - they're really only concerned with larger shipments of replica goods intended for resale. As a result, shipping reps into or via the UK is very safe indeed.

nickee_2dS

I've bought from Replikamake88, they do the "triangle shipment".

First send from China to UK. Then from UK to your country.

It needs about 15/20 days to deliver.

David543
Thank you :lol: Why is it guys, that it's so easy to ship into the UK? It's not illegal to buy replica's there?

It's not illegal to own replicas in the UK, although it is still illegal to import them. However, UK customs aren't interested in one or two watches - they're really only concerned with larger shipments of replica goods intended for resale. As a result, shipping reps into or via the UK is very safe indeed.

At last, some advantage to living in the uk! :thumbsup:

edit to add :damn_the_colonials:

Edited by David543