Sign in to follow this  
niklas

Pressure tester

niklas

Hello guys,

Anyone who knows where to buy an affordable watch pressure tester? What should i look for? Tried Ebay without luck. I'm aware that one's for sale in the RWG shop, does it get cheaper than that, or?

Best Regards, N

Edited by niklas

wat44

there are threads to build one...

digger2

I don't think you will find cheaper one with that specification but if the shop are out of stock I think I can help you find one that at least looks like that one for about the same price. You will also have to pay pretty much for shipping that wheight from China.

offshore

Guys ,the cost of the tester is small compared to the freight costs.

You will be paying $150 - $200 to ship a tester either from Australia to UK or USA, or alternatively direct out of China.

We have none in stock because the airfreight cost will blow the selling price out of the water.

I have previously seafreighted some, but we then suffer when we have to try to ship to other countries.

We will be looking at some shipping alternatives next month which will hopefully help heaps !

Also be very wary of buying on auction sites...there are some very good versions of the tester, and also some bloody awful cheap ones, and they all look the same.

Same applies to timing machines, we aren't dealing in them because the cost of returning for a warranty claim is more than the machine costs. And there are copies, of copies of copies!

O/S